Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she words it here, as if all her hair fell out šŸ¤” None of this makes sense really.

IMG_2924.jpeg

My hair was falling out on a couple of occasions due to thyroid problems and at different times itā€™s grown back and iā€™ve had loads of baby hair at different lengths, never spotted that with her or heard her complaining about it (which she sure would). Feels like yet another problem sheā€™s made up.

Reactions: 11
She spends all of her time exercising and the hair is ALWAYS in a super tight high pony tail

Loose low buns my arse.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I'm not seeing any difference in her hair. The 'after' she's showing is when her hair has been styled and curled and therefore looks 'shorter' and fuller. When we see it down it looks as straggly as ever. Also she says she only ties her hair up in loose buns - except every time she runs it is in that awful scalp scraping pony.
Probably getting ready to shill the next product. I remember she did start the Rosemary oil but never heard about it again. No doubt as she wasnā€™t getting paid. Sheā€™s so transparent!

Reactions: 9
Wasnā€™t the hair another one of her ā€œjourneysā€ a couple of years ago? I vaguely remember it was apparently to do with anaemia, when she was paying for private infusions because she supposedly had the worst case that the worldā€™s most experienced doctor had ever seen, despite being able to exercise every day and go on active holidays. Everything is just such a drama all the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Bhutan. Yes, Zanna, you're probably the only person in the world to have heard of it šŸ˜’ and no, I don't want to spend over Ā£3k to fund your next "once in a lifetime" holidays.

Reactions: 8
Reading from prompts to tell everyone whatā€™s interesting about Bhutan and ā€œthatā€™s why I want to go thereā€. Emphasis on ā€œIā€. Getting suckers to fund her bucket list again.

Reactions: 15
Millions of people go to the Lake District but not Bhutan. Yes, because it doesn't cost over Ā£3k (not including flights) to get to the Lake District you moron.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So apparently her mental health suffered in January and February. She would get more sympathy if she didn't show us all the holidays she took during those months and the pure privilege she has. I suffer from depression and let me tell you being able to go on holiday whenever and not have to worry about money would help ease the burden...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Took an entire month off work because she felt "stressed", when the "work" she's talking about is posting rubbish reels on Instagram. Honestly if this was a parody show people would complain it was too unrealistic. I am speechless.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Excuse me who the duck drinks A LITRE OF WATER first in the morning.
I know this is all for an AD but may I remind you Rosanna that you are the only person that puts the pressure to drink a gallon of green sludge, exercise AND meditate, AND take train to London to exercise even more, all before 9am?
This AD is such a load of bollocks I want to scream.

And a complete wrong angle for a toothbrush AD.

What a dick.
Screenshot_20240514-111244~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Her latest ad is talking about it being ok to not do all the things that the 'wellness' world tells you to in the morning - like meditate, get sunlight in your eyes, drink your greens, exercise, drink water, - wait - all the things Xanax has been telling us to do all these years you mean?

You melt.

EDIT to say yes @martaS you beat me to it!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s such a humongous, privileged twit. At least she provides us with this quality content though!

5C242BAE-3653-4788-BCB6-E9C0C4DECB8C.jpeg

3DE9D02E-82CE-4760-AB8E-0C4EA245D4A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
ā€œit's stripped back simplicity means I have more room to focus on the things that matter most.ā€

ITS A bleeping TOOTHBRUSH!!
Does me using my oralB mean I have less room to fucus?

• Haha
Reactions: 27