Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 2924184
---
Sounds like the universe telling her to slow the duck down, but what do I know
What an absolute tool (and a whole bunch of other things we all know she is)… “please manifest FOR ME a full set of nails”. Of all the things in the world we could manifest for other people it would not be that your have all your toe nails in place for your wedding.

Maybe have a day off from working out from time to time and do some actual work instead. Maybe stop banging on about your self importance and never ever addressing any of the awful tit going on in the world.

Oh but you wished David Attenborough a happy birthday, so that makes all your BS justifiable!

She literally has no clue and I have no idea how or why she still has followers/brand deals/ a fiancé.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 2924184
---
Sounds like the universe telling her to slow the duck down, but what do I know
This is not normal, though. Toenails shouldn’t just fall off if she has the right shoes and is healthy. But hey, she’ll make it out to be an achievement of her hiking and running efforts.

I lived in the Alps for 5 years and was hiking whenever possible, and often ran on top of it, and I never lost a single toenail 🤔

Reactions: 18
This is not normal, though. Toenails shouldn’t just fall off if she has the right shoes and is healthy. But hey, she’ll make it out to be an achievement of her hiking and running efforts.

I lived in the Alps for 5 years and was hiking whenever possible, and often ran on top of it, and I never lost a single toenail 🤔
Because zanna has special toenails, the ones that need blessings from universe and prayers to not fall off? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've run a few marathons and never lost a toenail??
I bet she's gone for some trendy Nike running trainers that feel like you're kicking a wall every step instead of Brooks/NB

Reactions: 8
I’m having a bad week and the thought of her having little fleshy toes with half grown nails on her wedding day has made my day 😂

I’ve never heard of someone losing multiple toe nails before, it’s not normal?!

Oh duck off, just seen she’s in my home county today. Whilst I’m stuck inside actually working. Wish I could go for a mid-week walk in the countryside. HOW does she convince herself this counts as work? 🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just buy a size up Zanna, it really isn’t that hard. Your feet swell when you run/walk a long way so generally a size up is advised. I wear a 7 in normal shoes but buy 8.5 for marathons. If she’d done any research she’d know this is pretty common.

Reactions: 7
I’m having a bad week and the thought of her having little fleshy toes with half grown nails on her wedding day has made my day 😂

I’ve never heard of someone losing multiple toe nails before, it’s not normal?!

Oh duck off, just seen she’s in my home county today. Whilst I’m stuck inside actually working. Wish I could go for a mid-week walk in the countryside. HOW does she convince herself this counts as work? 🫠
It's all for US though! She's making content for US

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leave us alone!! We don't want you in Kent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kent surpasses her expectations ! She thinks she is so well travelled and is surprised when visits areas of the UK ! She is so dull

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s surprised Kent is nice when it’s literally called The Garden of England?? She’s such a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't believe that was the big race reveal 😂 a 5k for someone who's run 2 half marathons and regularly goes for 10km+ runs does not seem like some big deal she has to train for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A 'faster' 5k and 10k for someone who spends 100% of their time exercising because they don't have an actual job to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Moaning now about not being to easily return yet another bloody wedding dress outfit and how everyone is "bleeping her over and need to give her the money back"
For someone who's 'job' is social media how can she not realise how dreadfully entitled she comes across?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Of course she thinks ‘everyone is expecting her to do a marathon’. The narcissism is off the charts - literally no one is spending time wondering what distance she will run next, and literally no one cares that it’s a ‘fast’ 5K. And it’s all only because Runna Coach are paying her anyway.

Reactions: 21
She is loosing toenails and wants to run still? Menty b coming through for the bride without toenails and the drama of not being able to wear the exceeded expectations wedding shoes .

Reactions: 14