Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine someone posting her wedding set up - shame she has shared for the guests going to Naomi’s wedding ! She clearly doesn’t think weddings are that special - hence we have seen her in so many dresses !
Using someone else's wedding for your own content. 🙄
She's the absolute worst and you're right, she'd have a complete hissy fit if someone did this to her!

Reactions: 7
Using someone else's wedding for your own content. 🙄
She's the absolute worst and you're right, she'd have a complete hissy fit if someone did this to her!
But then her followers wouldn’t know how she’s such a good friend - she’s had to sacrifice a whole day to help out with setting up! 🥹

Of course that means she needs content to make up for lost time. Don’t you know she only works 4 days a year week now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed the Northern Lights last night but I'm more annoyed that Zanna got to see them and "tick them off her bucket list". 😒
Same! But we might catch them tonight. Also, the tone of her post is as if the whole of the UK didn't see it, just her. twit.
---
Also 'once in a life time experience'? She could easily see them again with her privilege.
Wait for it... "Guys I can't believe I'm hosting my first Northern Lights hiking trip after being so inspired by the UK ones"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not really once in a lifetime as they’re coming back tonight. Also Zan if you spent more time here you’d realise this country can be pretty bleeping special. #bleep #smashingblouse #blessed

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Imagine the menty b, if a geomagnetic storm will damage power grids and disrupt telecommunication, so she won't be able to post on Instagram. 😅 She should stock up on red crayons.

Reactions: 6
Whoever did her teeth took the phrase “gum line” too literally. It’s a straight line?! Looks so bad.

Has she also got a lisp or is this because her teeth are too big for her mouth?

Reactions: 4
Haven't seen z's posts yet but Naomi has shared several from other guests so I don't think she's too precious about it.

Her dress was lovely.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she has done a post about the wedding before the bride has
I actually think Zanna looked quite lovely, dare I say bloomin' lovely, in that colour dress and it was so nice to see her hair properly styled and curled instead of those godawful heatless curls she insists on. She's still a twit though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven't seen z's posts yet but Naomi has shared several from other guests so I don't think she's too precious about it.

Her dress was lovely.
She was sharing the set up before wedding that I am sure was before the bride !? Not talking about the wedding it self

She looks like some kind of wizened bark brown praying mantis. Why is she waving her giant tall arms about everywhere? Also insane how much more tanned she is than everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 4