ZacDaBrat 👑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe 100 his manipulation of the money of that women but how has Gracie got away as she was a driving force of an exposure
---
I believe 100 his manipulation of the money of that women but how has Gracie got away as she was a driving force of an exposure
Well well well the evidence miss red showing … he is equally selfish. They’re all vile.
---
Well well well the evidence miss red showing … he is equally selfish. They’re all vile.
[/QUOTE]
---
the beast song with Red singing on her own 🤣
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How can you send someone flowers and chocolates two weeks before crying online about something that happened a year ago.

I think he completely used his mental health to finish her.

He is just as bitchy and vile.

Reactions: 4
---

---
---
---
[/QUOTE]
What’s the evidence she’s showing? Missed it all

That cockerpoo who was in Miss Reds live is a boring, arrogant bastard. I hope she does get exposed as she’s so confident she won’t be. Wonder what she’s hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How can you send someone flowers and chocolates two weeks before crying online about something that happened a year ago.

I think he completely used his mental health to finish her.

He is just as bitchy and vile.
Yeah 💯 - stick with my gut feel on this one and here for the next fall out ba ha ha ha ha come s the sociopath’s will go all Lord of the flies they’re so self obsessed. More fool the duck heads that subscribe why the duck would you put money in his/their pocket. Give it to charity in your local community rather than these morons.

What’s zac done? Other than having the most irritating voice known to man
I haven’t seen anything that bad that he has done I just personally think he isn’t as innocent and clean as he is making himself out to be

Boasting about a free tattoo for exposure!! seen no exposure and surely the man will loose more money than gain from doing it for free

yeah and he said it gives him a month or whatever to have as many takeaways and stuff as poss which isn’t what you’re supposed to do at all
I don’t really know much about the dos and donts but I always assumed you had to be over a certain weight or bmi to have one. I wouldn’t say he was remotely close to meeting either criteria!

Reactions: 2
Saying his surgery is a business trip. Guess he didn’t pay?
No, don’t think he did. Someone asked him how much it cost the other day and he had no idea. He is getting a discount code to share. Trying to make out that the hospital he went to is the best around which he may not be saying had he paid for it.

Scares me that there’s people like him promoting and sharing discount codes for cosmetic surgery, especially when there are such vulnerable people around.

Reactions: 2
No, don’t think he did. Someone asked him how much it cost the other day and he had no idea. He is getting a discount code to share. Trying to make out that the hospital he went to is the best around which he may not be saying had he paid for it.

Scares me that there’s people like him promoting and sharing discount codes for cosmetic surgery, especially when there are such vulnerable people around.
It’s terrible I saw the live with the doctor selling it to folk there was one Question about can you have it with heart problems obvs the doc said no but this is the level of people interested and someone in comments put they were interested as they had two stone to lose. WLS isn’t for 2 st ffs