Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an ex golfer.
I’ve seen too many women who didn’t wear spf have leathery skin and wrinkles and bits cut out of their faces because of skin cancer so I am really keen on spf. We need to use it summer and winter.
I used to use Clinique city block, but most tinted moisturisers have spf these days. However you need to top it up during the day! I’m not a fan of wet wipes to remove makeup at night, but a quick cleanse during the day to remove oil and sweat and reapplying spf is a good thing to do.
Don’t forget your neck, so many women golfers with leathery necks and the v mark where there polo shirt buttons were undone. Not a good look.

Also..hands! We put spf on our farms and hands. Then wash our hands are don’t reapply spf so we end up with wrinkly sun spotted hands. Buy a small sun lotion or a hand cream with spf and get into the habit of using it,

Lecture over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sad to report my order seems to have been lost by DHL. I'm really disappointed as I have a big work event on 15 May and was looking forward to wearing my new lip glaze 😠 😡
So it's actually en route to me at last, but won't arrive until after my big work event. At least I will get it though.

Reactions: 2
I’m an ex golfer.
I’ve seen too many women who didn’t wear spf have leathery skin and wrinkles and bits cut out of their faces because of skin cancer so I am really keen on spf. We need to use it summer and winter.
I used to use Clinique city block, but most tinted moisturisers have spf these days. However you need to top it up during the day! I’m not a fan of wet wipes to remove makeup at night, but a quick cleanse during the day to remove oil and sweat and reapplying spf is a good thing to do.
Don’t forget your neck, so many women golfers with leathery necks and the v mark where there polo shirt buttons were undone. Not a good look.

Also..hands! We put spf on our farms and hands. Then wash our hands are don’t reapply spf so we end up with wrinkly sun spotted hands. Buy a small sun lotion or a hand cream with spf and get into the habit of using it,

Lecture over!
Ultraviolette do a top up face spray you can use over make-up. I find it really good.

Reactions: 6
I’m an ex golfer.

Lecture over!
Do you have any recommendations for hand cream with SPF? I am little obsessed with finding good sunscreen 🧴

Do you have any recommendations for hand cream with SPF? I am little obsessed with finding good sunscreen 🧴
I buy cheap, have one in every handbag, kitchen, car, and reapply generously and regularly.
If I buy more expensive stuff I find I try to be careful and don’t use enough

Reactions: 6
I’m an ex golfer.

Lecture over!
Horsey people are the same.

I randomly bought Max Factor Miracle Pure Skin improving foundation. I picked it up while waiting for my script and browsing in the chemist. It’s buildable. Little heavier than a tinted moisturiser but felt light on. spf 30 and hylaluronic acid. It was half price. I’m well chuffed with it.

Reactions: 5
I randomly bought Max Factor Miracle Pure Skin improving foundation. I picked it up while waiting for my script and browsing in the chemist. It’s buildable. Little heavier than a tinted moisturiser but felt light on. spf 30 and hylaluronic acid. It was half price. I’m well chuffed with it.
I use this and also love it

• Heart
La Roche Posay also do one, it's really good, and doesn't seem to oxidise my foundation.
Garnier do an over-make up one also. It’s very lightweight and sits well over make up. Superdrug have a 3 for 2 offer on sunscreens so I stocked up last week.

Reactions: 1