Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I’m convinced it was her giving the bj the other day and she’s in on the whole pretence. They both pretend they’re single. He pretends he’s sleeping with a new girl every night and she’s clearly fine with him calling girls sluzza’s and tarts etc. 1st picture he was defo with her in Zumba the other night. Yaz posted she was out with that girl and his original photo said ‘tart’ but he edited it to say ting. She clearly knows what he posts and how he talks but doesn’t care. He pretends to his ‘boys’ that he’s with a new girl every night and she lets him spend his money on her! Today she’s with him at a beach club. Both post separate posts but then she’s in his video walking by 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What happened to yaz’s brother? He was on a few towie eps, wonder if he turned out more normal and real than her. I.e can hold down a job
Never had a normal job lol been a drug dealer for years

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Agree with this & previous comments on how she’s found herself on this wayward path to keep up with a lifestyle. But they get so many steps down this path and can’t turn back. There could be essays written on this but high earners/HNWIs won’t want to go near her as there’s nothing in it for them - she’s not from “good breeding” so can’t exchange status/blocks her from the real wealth in this country, she’s not got a profession of her own so will always be wholly financially reliant on a bloke which makes her unappealing to high earners, unlikely to be able to provide bloke with support in a business or home setting, has an awful public history/digital footprint, not maternal/feminine in the way men expect you to be, very high expectations financially which don’t align with any man’s long term best interests, etc etc etc. I’m not saying these are my values at all but why on earth would anyone take on this liability? The only men who can treat her like she wants are ones that need to get rid of cash or launder it through her. Her family need to intervene & rebase her expectations away from bags and hotel rooms because she’s now online giving head for what!! 😱
This is pretty much it. All she is is a trophy (and some would argue not even that because she’s a lot less attractive than she thinks). Look at some of the premiership footballers. Most of them are either with a woman with their own career or a maternal girl next door type who can raise their kids. Yaz doesn’t fall into either of these categories.

Reactions: 17
She comes across soooo badly on EOTB
Please elaborate as I’ve only seen a few clips (don’t think I could sit through it all)however from what I’ve seen she’s going on about how she’s the best looking woman lockie has ever been with and can’t do better apparently 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see her birthday party stories??!! God it looked awful! 🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈
Even those older ladies looked like 'wtf I we doing here' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yaz is a complete idiot honestly I don’t understand how someone can have so little self worth? She’s tagged herself in the same hotel this little boy says he’s at in the video. But look what he says he will be doing in the caption! Everywhere he goes she’s there following him… yet he was nowhere to be seen for her 30th birthday?
---
She has someone’s arm around her now .. I thought it was Lockie since I can’t see tattoo but maybe other arm ..
You can deffo see his tattoo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yaz is a complete idiot honestly I don’t understand how someone can have so little self worth? She’s tagged herself in the same hotel this little boy says he’s at in the video. But look what he says he will be doing in the caption! Everywhere he goes she’s there following him… yet he was nowhere to be seen for her 30th birthday?
---

He’s as ugly as sin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---

Talk about lowering yourself being with him!!!
She must be desperate. She's worth way more than that thing!

Reactions: 9
Lockie was feeling desperate and can’t be bothered to chase a new girl. He knows Yaz is an easy bike, she gives off prozzie vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

he is a vile specimen, and clearly thinks women are commodities to be used. He should come with a health warning.

Reactions: 13
What an utter tool.
Maybe his mummy didnt breast feed him or let him watch Peppa Pig that one time.

Imagine being 30 years old age and hanging round with someone like that. Id unalive myself from shame.

Reactions: 2
I see she’s among the names of those charged over promoting the FX trading scam

Reactions: 15