Westholme Interiors #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s strange as she has such slim skinny legs but her upper half is really wide.

Reactions: 2
Imagine having to sit beside those two loud mouthed, cackling old hags when you've paid good money to see a show.

Also, how can she get every date wrong for things she's booked, it's not hard to add events to your calendar you bleeping idiot!!

Reactions: 4
Imagine having to sit beside those two loud mouthed, cackling old hags when you've paid good money to see a show.

Also, how can she get every date wrong for things she's booked, it's not hard to add events to your calendar you bleeping idiot!!
I was just thinking this earlier; I know it’s a comedy show but those 2 clowns will have to laugh louder than everyone else 🙄
Also how boring is her fitness chat? Going to eat this & not eat that & not drink etc. Yeh ok, we believe you 🤥 until the weekend when she’ll be wasted again. Her content is mind-numbingly dull just now.

Reactions: 8

Ah well at least she got so pissed and fell asleep and went home halfway through, so people could enjoy the other half of the show….

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That outfit! 😱 seriously?

I actually laughed out loud. It's just so obnoxious. Edina from Absolutely Fabulous on speed. 😂
---
What a tacky gawdy mess.
Unfortunately often, well with some designers, expensive stuff is so ugly.
You sure cannot buy taste!

Is there any content more boring that people talking about closing their rings & showing their Apple Watches 😴😴

Reactions: 9
She is just so boring rather than moaning about what exercise you haven't done just bleeping do it in the time you spent moaning.

Reactions: 5
I thought the 10,000 steps was what everyone should be aiming for so if she is on a fitness kick would she not want to aim higher? That’s a lot of weight loss since Monday so not sustainable, I think on a business account with so many followers she should be mindful about posting details.

Is there anything more boring than hearing about someone’s workout/step count/watch stats? No.

Reactions: 11
Does she know you don’t need to stand constantly for your stand goal? It’s only a minute every hour. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does it matter if your watch was on or not is t the important thing that your moving or exercising or whatever your goal is, she still did it so what’s the big deal!

Reactions: 1
Why does it matter if your watch was on or not is t the important thing that your moving or exercising or whatever your goal is, she still did it so what’s the big deal!
Cause you can't post it on Innssttttaaaa if it wasn't on your watch can you 🤪

• Haha
I really not sure this frantic pre holiday diet and exercise kick is being approached healthily. 🙄

I really not sure this frantic pre holiday diet and exercise kick is being approached healthily. 🙄
And when she comes back from the holiday there will be another ‘back on the health’ kick. I understand (given her age - my mum was on a permanent round of the latest diet plan/fad) that she most probably grew up in a household where it was a ‘thing’ to diet for events etc, but if she was more aware of current thinking she would realise that she has a daughter that will be absorbing everything she says.

• Heart
The whole 'losing weight' for holiday is so boring and old fashioned. No doubt she's on something stupid like 1200 cals a day but has to be doing cardio like a bunny rabbit. Clueless.

I'm on a nail moan on the Meldrum thread so I'm just going to blurt my disgust here also. Those nails Nikki has are awful, really REALLY tacky looking.

Just because every colour of the rainbow is available doesn't mean you should use it. They are so cheap looking.