Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@straighttothecomments Brenda got a couple of thousand new followers following her father's death, the most over the days of his funeral. I know you may find it hard to comprehend but death and grief is very popular.
View attachment 2908648
---

She is always up to something, conveniently someone asked her for a code in her Q&A last night and magically she had one that was only valid for 24 hours. People are hardly that gullible.
This blows my mind. Maybe I should do a podcast. I’ve had a ton of tit things happen. There I was thinking I was boring AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why people think Brenda isn’t as bad as Julie because she totally is she’s just cleverer and more subtle about it. The attention seeking is off the charts since her “ story”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why am I left thinking this is a collab with the company? 😬
Was just coming on to say this, I can just smell the collab from here - this isn’t a genuine thing she’s doing. She’ll be still in her rental after all the shite talk about this broker.

Reactions: 5
Was just coming on to say this, I can just smell the collab from here - this isn’t a genuine thing she’s doing. She’ll be still in her rental after all the shite talk about this broker.
Totally a collab - she is so deperate!

Reactions: 6
What's the average new build price in cork
I assume she would get the first time buyers grant from.her prsi which nearly covers the deposit of a new build

Reactions: 2
I assume she would get the first time buyers grant from.her prsi which nearly covers the deposit of a new build
It's a refund of PAYE and DIRT, but she'd have to have been paying it in order to get a refund on it... And I highly doubly she was paying much, if any.

Reactions: 10
A 2 bed terrace house in the new development in Ballyvolane is €320,000

• Wow
Does she want a medal for bringing her kids to all the extra curricular? Like duck off Julie unlike you I like spending time with my kids i don't feel the need to send my children into every activity just to get away from them. Never mind 2 in one day. And also, your children are no better off for it. Prove me wrong that all these extra activities have benefited them? From what I see the only extra curricular the kids need is love and attention from their mother 🤬 rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her rambling on about being a one income household and having nobody to fall back on if the socials went tits up but absolutely no thought that well maybe I could go educate myself and get an actual job. It's like a normal 9-5 job would be beneath her because she's the queen of cark! If she had the slightest bit of cop on she'd know that even if she had a husband and lost the socials she would still actually have to go out and get a job. She's of such an opinion that the world owes her a favour because her baby daddy has fucked off! She literally shares custody of her ferals with her mother and brother and has the best social life I've ever seen for a poor down and out single mam! Ffs.. pass the begging bowl jules!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Her rambling on about being a one income household and having nobody to fall back on if the socials went tits up but absolutely no thought that well maybe I could go educate myself and get an actual job. It's like a normal 9-5 job would be beneath her because she's the queen of cark! If she had the slightest bit of cop on she'd know that even if she had a husband and lost the socials she would still actually have to go out and get a job. She's of such an opinion that the world owes her a favour because her baby daddy has fucked off! She literally shares custody of her ferals with her mother and brother and has the best social life I've ever seen for a poor down and out single mam! Ffs.. pass the begging bowl jules!!!
And the kicker is, her baby daddy didn’t even duck off, she left him over in Australia if my understanding is correct. Agreed she has the resources to educate herself and get a good job, but she sees working as beneath her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she want a medal for bringing her kids to all the extra curricular? Like duck off Julie unlike you I like spending time with my kids i don't feel the need to send my children into every activity just to get away from them. Never mind 2 in one day. And also, your children are no better off for it. Prove me wrong that all these extra activities have benefited them? From what I see the only extra curricular the kids need is love and attention from their mother 🤬 rant over
She seems to think it's some kind of flex to drag the poor child still with wet hair onto the soccer pitch.

Is that an affordable housing scheme?
No, just giving an example of the prices of new builds in cork. The affordable housing schemes are still quite high. 2 years ago is was €250k for a 3 bed but I’d say they’re nearly 300k with all the price rises

Reactions: 8
I am sure she has plenty of money but there is no stability in being an insta hun. You could be removed from Insta at any time, and with some of the stupid tit she does I am surprised she hasn't been already. I can't see her getting a mortgage without a huge deposit and some other job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.