Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has zero content anymore, bar acting the donkey, can't explain the situation to the recovery crew, too late for Finn's game, no food in the fridge, no helmet for gaa 🤨 so predicable at this stage. Expecting Sean or the Merry Widow to drop everything and then slagging off Sean when he does. Grow up Drools, it's how many years later and she still can't master ''aloneparenting''. When my ex first buggered off I was working later came home put baby to bed and realised we had no milk for the morning by feck you get triple organised fast when the buck stops with you. Rant over 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She has zero content anymore, bar acting the donkey, can't explain the situation to the recovery crew, too late for Finn's game, no food in the fridge, no helmet for gaa 🤨 so predicable at this stage. Expecting Sean or the Merry Widow to drop everything and then slagging off Sean when he does. Grow up Drools, it's how many years later and she still can't master ''aloneparenting''. When my ex first buggered off I was working later came home put baby to bed and realised we had no milk for the morning by feck you get triple organised fast when the buck stops with you. Rant over 😅
I think you've got the nail on the head there. Julie doesn't need to be an organised or responsible parent, because she has people to pick up the pieces and sort everything out. I was the same as you when my partner left, I would only make a mistake once (like forgetting milk/nappies/lunch), because it was on me and noone was coming to save me. And it wasn't even that hard in the end. She's such a pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can't believe she uttered the words "duck my life" straight after a funeral.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Sabrina hill the latest guest on the podcast 🙄 if I have to hear the story of her post natal psychosis one more bleeping time 🙄 the more she tells the story the more exaggerated it is 🙄 that and the fake HG 🔫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sabrina hill the latest guest on the podcast 🙄 if I have to hear the story of her post natal psychosis one more bleeping time 🙄 the more she tells the story the more exaggerated it is 🙄 that and the fake HG 🔫
Same tit different day with Sabrina so I suppose that fits this podcast. Sabrina’s mother more or less raised her eldest boy and from what I’m seeing same thing is happening again because she is away from her youngest more than she’s with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus is that Sabrina hill? She looks so different from what I remember her looking like. I haven’t followed her in years. I genuinely didn’t recognise her

Reactions: 3
Has Julie been on talking about baby reindeer on Netflix yet? Jesus Christ I’m shook! Can you all go watch it and come to the baby reindeer thread to discuss 🤣🤣
Christ it took me this long to finish it, what a whirlwind…I have no words 😶
* apologies for derailment, but had to reply 🤣*

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Eoghan losing followers even with the followers comp. Also it's 19 followers to follow, Julie gone from the 20?
How is Brenda getting 100's of new followers everyday for weeks now? I can understand at the start but how is it ongoing everyday.

Screenshot_20240429_110743.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_110829_com.android.chrome_edit_21205058212388.jpg

Screenshot_20240429_112205_com.android.chrome_edit_22096035297669.jpg

Reactions: 4
Makes me want to vomit every time I see it. Used to be joined district and did that class, luckily I didn’t rejoin. If I walked in and saw her there I’d walk straight back out the door.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Makes me want to vomit every time I see it. Used to be joined district and did that class, luckily I didn’t rejoin. If I walked in and saw her there I’d walk straight back out the door.
The state of the stained car seats too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I actually listened to this weeks podcast. The amount of times Julie say "that's shocking" is a joke. She obviously has nothing intelligent to say. Compared to Brenda she cannot string an intelligent sentence together. At one point when talking about nasty comments she says we are all human! Pity Julie doesnt remember that about her GP's secretary, the poor fella who worked in Circle K and countless others.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus is that Sabrina hill? She looks so different from what I remember her looking like. I haven’t followed her in years. I genuinely didn’t recognise her
Same!! Last time she was with a fella Alan! Where did he go anyone?

Am I the only one that thinks it's downright cruel to drag kids their age for so many after school activities. They are going absolutely everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Am I the only one that thinks it's downright cruel to drag kids their age for so many after school activities. They are going absolutely everything.
Yea I don’t think it’s for the benefit of the kids, more like to be seen as Mother Earth vs their father and if she’s part of all the groups she will know local gossip (won’t be the one gossiped about) by the other mammies

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.