Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her friends ever be like wtf is she at with the filters. She's a totally different looking person 🤯
You know it’s the topic of conversation behind her back which isn’t nice but what can anyone expect when they filter the tit out of themselves & look like a potato in person? What kills me is the filtered version isn’t even stunning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Raging I didn’t see her out last night but she would have most definitely stood out like a sore thumb. Most people don’t get dolled up like that in a Friday in town tbh most people were wearing converse 😬 she looked woeful, her look is very dated, like me in 2009

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eoin Mcgee was interviewing someone regarding influencers
And those with big numbers can easily make a 100 grand a year.
Jezs we are in the wrong jobs

Reactions: 6
Eoin Mcgee was interviewing someone regarding influencers
And those with big numbers can easily make a 100 grand a year.
Jezs we are in the wrong jobs
Has work been slack for Julie of late or is she purposely keeping her income lower to be in a threshold for a house? Not been as many ads, maybe I missed them.

Reactions: 5
Who called it that she wouldn’t be back down the road today? Droolie on the lash for another night

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.