Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the Gene as been left off the tag to hurt the Eps! Which just makes her look a moron.
Not a moron. A witch!
---
Set up her camera to record herself fake laughing and *trying* to shake her saggy sand bags 🤣
I was just thinking "Aw tit I actually like her top!" Then I saw the 3rd or 4th pic and it's basically a bra top again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Sammy’s there. She’s right about one thing they’ll always be friends. Because birds of a feather…. Any of those friends that can sit idly by and watch her TraCasey Anthony those kids, are just as big of pieces of tit that she is; as is her low life family.
I agree with you I had a group of close friends all kids the same age little but the crap they did I couldn’t get down with I had to distance myself for this reason I couldn’t stand what they all did with their kids

Reactions: 10
I got my babies now full time…yeah ok miss 24/7 and her flat ass is disturbing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this her thing now? Is she trying to domesticate herself? This can’t all be for free.
Sammy was MIA because she was doing a bunch of work related things. Kids nowhere in sight… tomorrow will probably be some weird ass tribute to herself because Monday is Julian’s birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this her thing now? Is she trying to domesticate herself? This can’t all be for free.
Sammy was MIA because she was doing a bunch of work related things. Kids nowhere in sight… tomorrow will probably be some weird ass tribute to herself because Monday is Julian’s birthday.
It will be interesting to see if Trev posts about Julian's birthday early in the morning or at the end of the night, like she always does for Jayden.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Tracy really needs some intense marketing classes. Does Black Bill’s agency provide? Bc her only way of “influencing” is telling people to “book ___ immediately” or “run don’t walk!!!!” or eye rolling and moaning or DO THIS NOW. Like it’s so harsh and aggressive, just like her. She should really invest in some education in this area if it’s truly her “career” because God is she awful at it. I’d never ever ever take a recommendation of hers — not even bc it’s her but just bc it’s presented in such a disingenuous and unappealing way. But since she’s a WFH & SAHM she reallllly should try to explain and review things in a digestible, delicate.. feminine even way. Just a tip, ya jobless bum 🙂↔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tracy really needs some intense marketing classes. Does Black Bill’s agency provide? Bc her only way of “influencing” is telling people to “book ___ immediately” or “run don’t walk!!!!” or eye rolling and moaning or DO THIS NOW. Like it’s so harsh and aggressive, just like her. She should really invest in some education in this area if it’s truly her “career” because God is she awful at it. I’d never ever ever take a recommendation of hers — not even bc it’s her but just bc it’s presented in such a disingenuous and unappealing way. But since she’s a WFH & SAHM she reallllly should try to explain and review things in a digestible, delicate.. feminine even way. Just a tip, ya jobless bum 🙂↔
Now why TF are we calling him 'Black Bill' ? Did I miss something ? Are there multiple Bills we need to differentiate from ?

• Haha
Anytime Tracy posts food at home, its her parent’s home or her parent’s shore house or someone else’s house because someone else made it but she wants to make it look like she did and also I guarantee there are zero groceries in her government housing fridge. I feel bad for the kids. I wonder what their school lunches look like. I bet the kids teacher’s contemplate calling CPS daily between the dirty clothes and hygiene of the kids and their lunches. Give it a couple years and the evil stepmother will have Jayden doing the laundry and making all the lunches for herself and her siblings while Skylar is out getting her fake nails with Tracy and shopping at Sephora.
---
Now why TF are we calling him 'Black Bill' ? Did I miss something ? Are there multiple Bills we need to differentiate from ?

I just want to clear this up just in case some people don’t know. “We” is not tattle. I don’t know where it started for Bill and his friends but that is what the “BB” stands for in BBworldwide which used to be is Instagram handle. I just looked and he has since changed it. I’m assuming it started in high school. But no idea why his friends thought it was acceptable to call him that and why they continued to call him that for so long.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
For those that grew up and hung around this area, that’s literally his self given nickname 🙃
---
Anytime Tracy posts food at home, its her parent’s home or her parent’s shore house or someone else’s house because someone else made it but she wants to make it look like she did and also I guarantee there are zero groceries in her government housing fridge. I feel bad for the kids. I wonder what their school lunches look like. I bet the kids teacher’s contemplate calling CPS daily between the dirty clothes and hygiene of the kids and their lunches. Give it a couple years and the evil stepmother will have Jayden doing the laundry and making all the lunches for herself and her siblings while Skylar is out getting her fake nails with Tracy and shopping at Sephora.
---

I just want to clear this up just in case some people don’t know. “We” is not tattle. I don’t know where it started for Bill and his friends but that is what the “BB” stands for in BBworldwide which used to be is Instagram handle. I just looked and he has since changed it. I’m assuming it started in high school. But no idea why his friends thought it was acceptable to call him that and why they continued to call him that for so long.
Bc he literally grew up in a predominantly white town and so that’s what he/ppl called him.

Reactions: 6
She’s looking more and more like her mam int she
---
---

There’s a woman over here who had her 15 mins of fame a few years ago! She was on a tv show about being on benifits etc and on the estate she lived on there was 2 women called Dee. The one in question is called White Dee and the other was Black Dee. So could be the same sort of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sammy can lose all the weight she wants but she will never learn how to do her makeup I guess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Do you remember when she was still with Corey and they’d have a trip or something coming up and she’d post asking people to promote their business on her page? And then there’d be all these random posts for the most random businesses (Etsy pages, MLMs, etc) telling people to ‘try this !!!’ Or ‘get your custom shirts here !!!’? 😂 it was clearly fake promo on her end, and I doubt these people ever benefited from her paid promotion bc it was clearly inauthentic and would only arise when she needed cash.

I believe a tattler reached out to her to find out the prices to have her advertise on her page and it was obscene pricing. She made people pay using the family / friends option on PayPal so 1) she wouldn’t pay taxes on it and 2) you couldn’t request a refund for not getting your money’s worth. I think the prices were like $500-1000 for a post she’d leave on her page for 24 hours.

does anyone else remember this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This “woman” is such a desperado and will do anything to get back on reality TV, do you think she’s trying to change her image to full custody mom of the year in a relationship to get on RHWONJ or some other reality show since the party image hasn’t worked? She’s still broke AF and would not fit in w/ these women.

Do you remember when she was still with Corey and they’d have a trip or something coming up and she’d post asking people to promote their business on her page? And then there’d be all these random posts for the most random businesses (Etsy pages, MLMs, etc) telling people to ‘try this !!!’ Or ‘get your custom shirts here !!!’? 😂 it was clearly fake promo on her end, and I doubt these people ever benefited from her paid promotion bc it was clearly inauthentic and would only arise when she needed cash.

I believe a tattler reached out to her to find out the prices to have her advertise on her page and it was obscene pricing. She made people pay using the family / friends option on PayPal so 1) she wouldn’t pay taxes on it and 2) you couldn’t request a refund for not getting your money’s worth. I think the prices were like $500-1000 for a post she’d leave on her page for 24 hours.

does anyone else remember this?

Yes. I remember.

Reactions: 5