TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if wearing an adult retainer like that is even good for her. A physician said that that could contribute to teeth falling or loose teeth later in life. Some things should be corrected earlier when the jawline is still growing in the teen years, or not at all. I wonder what the data is on adults wearing retainers and future denture needs in case of teeth getting loose and falling. Pushing teeth out of their original growth pattern after the jaw has finished developing seems like it would induce irreversible changes in the way teeth are attached to the jaw and cause them to loosen later in life.

A friend's daughter had an overbite which was surgically corrected in her early teen years. No retainer was used because the doctor said it wouldn't work. He said that the surgery should be done before she reached adulthood because it wouldn't work or even be recommended later on. Tiffany's case does seem similar because in many of the pictures and views, it is Tiffany's entire top jaw that extends beyond the lower one, not just the teeth. That type of correction can only be done by actually breaking the jawline and resetting it surgically, as had been done on that teen. Before the surgery, the teen had had braces which had seemingly done nothing to correct the overbite. (Personally, I thought the teen looked fine even without the surgery, though the surgery did result in giving her a perfect smile.)
She has real rodent teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not on tit shock so l wouldn't know if it's been removed or not, you can still watch it via the post here though.
I went to have a likkle look at her tit shock, this came up first, l did vomit and moved on fast.

---
In this video doorMatt did not know he was being filmed up until the part you can hear him gasp when he realizes he is being filmed. It's at this point when she begins giggling for having got him slobbering on her on camera without his knowledge.

Her "this is how I wake up every day" with doorMatt is a total lie because she orchestrated every moment. This means turning her phone on, camera app on, film option chosen, and having her phone hidden under a sheet or pillow, then alert him that she wanted him to service her in this way.

If she had kept this private and just between them, whatever, and I'd expect he would had words with her about it. But that she posted this dirty trick on Matt Ferris for the world to see is actually kinda creepy and perverted.

How spontaneous was this interaction? In Matt Ferris's mind it was completely spontaneous. In Tiffany Maurice Christy's mind it was all about getting views and making money.

He knows that video is out there and he allows it, making Matt Ferris a modern day cuckold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been researching a lot about BPD at the moment; First I was convinced she's a narcissist, now I can totally see the borderline traits she has. Her acting like child, she's always the victim - poor me I have cancer, poor me my bum bum hurts, poor me I can't go to work as much as I would like to (lie), poor me the ugly haters are picking on me... she makes sure she's the center of attention, always She's abusive toward Matt and her mother She enjoys having health problems, which she most of the time don't want to fix (not going to the ER, not educating herself on her cancer, eating junk) Helpless behavior, I can't do this you have to take care of me... cook for me please... clean my house...

I know someone with BPD and her whole life she complained about back pains, she had even several surgeries done but nothing helped... it's all an act, she enjoys the attention she gets from it. Once she needed to go to the hospital for a check up and she took her wheelchair to go to her appointment... once it was done, she stood up and walked happily away bye bye wheelchair.

Princess won't fake her cancer, but we don't know the whole story about all her mysterious hospital visits way before her cancer. She craves attention... that's why she likes her make up tutorials so much, look at me I'm beautiful, I'm a princess ... Same with her stupid tiktok about Matt waking her up in the morning, how old is she? 13? Giggling like a school girl; Matt no balls has himself caught up in a fantasy, let's hope he wakes up before his youth is over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In this video doorMatt did not know he was being filmed up until the part you can hear him gasp when he realizes he is being filmed. It's at this point when she begins giggling for having got him slobbering on her on camera without his knowledge.

Her "this is how I wake up every day" with doorMatt is a total lie because she orchestrated every moment. This means turning her phone on, camera app on, film option chosen, and having her phone hidden under a sheet or pillow, then alert him that she wanted him to service her in this way.

If she had kept this private and just between them, whatever, and I'd expect he would had words with her about it. But that she posted this dirty trick on Matt Ferris for the world to see is actually kinda creepy and perverted.

How spontaneous was this interaction? In Matt Ferris's mind it was completely spontaneous. In Tiffany Maurice Christy's mind it was all about getting views and making money.

He knows that video is out there and he allows it, making Matt Ferris a modern day cuckold.
I have no words for this infantile video on a site that frankly I thought catered to teens. She is VILE and shows so much distain for doormatt and her entire family to put up crap like this. She is well over 30 years of age and supposedly working (sometimes) in the professional world but has time for this? I don't know how many of her TT fans watch this crap but this simply has to turn some of them off. Also doormatts family in Ireland has full access to this. I have never been a doormatt defender on anything but this must have even more coming around to the conclusion the guy is demented.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What no tea with the trollop Tuesday? It's been ages since Tiffany talked about me me me me me, myself myself and my buddy buddy and how happy happy l l am am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What no tea with the trollop Tuesday? It's been ages since Tiffany talked about me me me me me, myself myself and my buddy buddy and how happy happy l l am am.
Thankfully she is pretty much down to two videos per week but each of them are around 40 min. Not good per YT for Dummies 101.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dr Dan. He looks so thin now. But it's still a miracle that he is still here, he had several liver tumours years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Damn, no make up session in front of the mirror... how do I know which lip balm I should buy this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dr Dan. He looks so thin now. But it's still a miracle that he is still here, he had several liver tumours years ago.

Boy he looks weak but what an attitude. He really lays it out."all the numbers say it should not be long" and yet he is living the best life he can. Got to admire this guy.

Reactions: 8
God I dislike her sayings. It's always the same. She has such a limited vocabulary (and brain).
If I spent that much money on skincare and makeup and that much time on myself I would want a better result...same with that rat nest hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I spent that much money on skincare and makeup and that much time on myself I would want a better result...same with that rat nest hair.
That made me really lol.

TS could put all of her beautifying moments together (including product prices for her sheep to know how much she earns because of them) and then show her looking like a toothy rat. All that product for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God I dislike her sayings. It's always the same. She has such a limited vocabulary (and brain).
Yes, and lately she has been taken to speaking in other accents. Not sure if she’s trying to do an American accent? I can’t stand when she says cooufeee lol 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
And don't forget also ages since she preached to us plebs that if we only lived like her we too could be happy happy happy, living in a cream box with a noncey boyfriend, putting on a made in Chelsea accent, shopping out of Primark and selling glasses for a living.

We can only aspire to these lofty heights via a bullet journal and plugging tat on YT.

• Haha
Reactions: 9