Those Vegan Guys #5 Clearly Marked Narcissist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you wouldn’t have COPD if you stopped smoking Paul. You know, those ethical, vegan Embassy #1’s.
His stance on the whole Gaza war is absolutely abhorrent and tedious. He actually said ‘oh no those poor Jews do you know what they’ve been through’ as sarcasm. No matter your opinion why would you even say that??? He’s horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I hope he doesn't have cancer but my sympathy is limited for someone with a family history of lung cancer and lives the worst lifestyle possible. Did anyone else think he was absolutely enjoying all the attention?

As for Jason going into politics... When Paul says he wants to go to balls and dance in frocks he kinda means it. It's just another grift isn't it?

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the live so don't know what he actually said about cancer but, I am going to say it. I am of the opinion that he wants to have cancer so he can milk it.

Reactions: 3
If the live comments section was coming so ‘thick and fast’ and he doesn’t want to talk about the health things why even mention comments about it and why say it in the first place? Narcissistic twit.
He was horrible to Jason constantly as usual.

If the live comments section was coming so ‘thick and fast’ and he doesn’t want to talk about the health things why even mention comments about it and why say it in the first place? Narcissistic twit.
He was horrible to Jason constantly as usual.
I noticed when Jason was sharing his news regarding him being a green candidate Paul was picking his teeth then tried to make it about himself. Awful man.

Total Bastards the both of them!
This has literally killed me laughing 😂
---
Maybe you wouldn’t have COPD if you stopped smoking Paul. You know, those ethical, vegan Embassy #1’s.
His stance on the whole Gaza war is absolutely abhorrent and tedious. He actually said ‘oh no those poor Jews do you know what they’ve been through’ as sarcasm. No matter your opinion why would you even say that??? He’s horrible.
He really is the worst of the worst isn’t he

I've watched the start of last night's live just to get his health update. Thankfully, it's not cancer which I am pleased about (see Paul, we tattlers do have empathy and are nice about other people) However, he did say he's in the early stages of having COPD. This, according to him will mean lifestyle changes. I haven't watched the whole vlog so don't know if he went into detail about that later on. Hopefully now he'll admit to smoking and will be quitting.

Watched the Friday live and he treats Jason terribly AGAIN. Telling him to perform on camera and Jason CLEARLY saying no I don’t want to but he carries on and doormat Jason gives in.
The bloke is like some sort of dictator.
‘Lifestyle changes’ so doesn’t want to say he needs to stop smoking heavily.
‘Lung problems run in my family’ no Paul, it’s called smoking 30 a day makes your lungs pack up

I've watched the start of last night's live just to get his health update. Thankfully, it's not cancer which I am pleased about (see Paul, we tattlers do have empathy and are nice about other people) However, he did say he's in the early stages of having COPD. This, according to him will mean lifestyle changes. I haven't watched the whole vlog so don't know if he went into detail about that later on. Hopefully now he'll admit to smoking and will be quitting.
It will definitely mean he has to stop bloody smoking … My late mum had COPD and I honestly wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy as the disease progresses you eventually end up feeling like you are drowning from the fluid build up in your lungs… Mum needed oxygen 24/7 towards the end
---
Agreed glad it wasn't cancer and hope he will change his lifestyle. He seemed less cantankerous last night.
It won’t last … he’s just had a health scare, he‘ll be back to his obnoxious, dick head self in no time
---
‘Lung problems run in my family’ no Paul, it’s called smoking 30 a day makes your lungs pack up
Exactly … COPD isn’t hereditary… it’s a self inflicted condition in most cases ( though it can develop in people that have unknowingly had chemical exposure to something toxic to the lungs over a period of time ) which isn’t the case with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Judging by the state of his nicotine stained fingers, he’s a heavy smoker who’s been doing it for many years. Stating that lung cancer is ‘virulent’ within his family, I can’t fathom why it’s taken a diagnosis of COPD for him to decide change is needed 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
We had the whole "lifestyle change" with the last chest issue and wart drama - nothing changed. Lung cancer may be present in the family but that is due to you all smoking 🙄

Very uncomfortable with how Jason was treated especially with the demanding he perform then giving him a kiss when he accepted he would have to... Vile. If anyone spoke to me like that I would be long gone

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So the CO EXIST tattoo is just for show then? Who would have thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
My late Nan passed to COPD and I was there, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. My doctor called it the suffocating disease and he said it’s caused by smoking. My Nan always blamed herself and on her last day she made my children promise her they’d never smoke.

i used to nurse and I nursed a lady in her early 50s dying of COPD. She had never smoked but had always been a barmaid and it was due to passive smoking years ago.

Lung cancer ‘runs’ in his family due to them all smoking. No it doesn’t. If they didn’t smoke these diseases wouldn’t attack their lungs. I hope he wakes up to that and stops. IMy Nan quit at least 10 years before her diagnosis and COPD still got her but if he stops smoking he has a chance of living a long ish life.

My dad was recently diagnosed with early stages of COPD, again due to smoking and not the same side of my family with my Nan that had it. Has my dad stopped smoking? No! He has never been a heavy smoker, 1-2 a day but he lived in the pubs in the 90s when I was a child. Surrounded by smoke. I tell him off every time we speak, he needs to stop, no matter how light a smoker he is. He wouldn’t want to pass how my Nan did.

The lifestyle change Paul needs is to stop smoking, end of. That is the lifestyle change. When he says changes it makes me wonder if he’s thinking of other things to change, and not the smoking.

• Sad
This isn't normal. I know he's a bit of a drama king but there is something wrong with his immune system. Lots of people work outdoors and do not get sick all the time.
He's not really outdoor working at all. He's just walking around town with someone he is allegedly supporting. He's hardly digging up roads is he? I reckon' he's planning on redundancy due to ill health or some such malingering shite. Total toss pot! I crawl to work when I'm feeling rough and just get on with my physically hard manual job like so many other blokes do to earn an honest living. 🤬