This Morning #4 Holly Gormless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could see her literally shift in the chair / wince when Giles was saying that nasty comments to men about their appearance hurt them too, and that comments about his appearance have affected him. She gives off “men could not possibly feel hurt like women do”. I really struggle with her, she is the opposite of a feminist. Feminists advocate that men and women should be treated equally, not that men should be treated poorly and mistreatment should only be addressed for women
I could go on but yes, you are right. She hates men with a passion. She made her disappointment very public when finding out her sons gender and has treated him appallingly especially since her girls been here. She’s also refused to get him support/diagnosis after acknowledging he’s showing autism traits and significant delays. A personality disorder for sure

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ever get the impression cats not listening her facial expressions sometimes doesn’t match with what’s being discussed

Reactions: 2
It annoyed me when they were meant to close their eyes and relax during that sensory sound thingamijig but Ben kept yapping at the beginning

There was something similar a few weeks ago when they were told to relax whilst someone created sounds and both Cat & Ben kept talking and giggling through it

Reactions: 4
Why is that woman so abrupt on the drop a decade transformation segment? She's supposed to be helping people but she's so snippy. I'd tell her to do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They did a great tribute to Sam Rubin today. I wonder if they would do anything like that if Phil fell off his perch?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They did a great tribute to Sam Rubin today. I wonder if they would do anything like that if Phil fell off his perch?
I was actually surprised that they showed clips of Phillip in the Sam tribute. Recently, when they’ve had guests return who were previously interviewed by Phil and they show an old clip, they would only show the guest talking and make a point of not showing the interviewer

Reactions: 5
Ashley James is just grim on This Morning …why do they keep asking her on ….
and what was that dress she was wearing. It looked like she had stuck the left side of her body in tit

One of the topics was about paying men to lose weight but of course she’s not interested in men’s health problems and had to turn the conversation back to women

Sarah Vine was excellent. Plus she’s tried Ozempic so it would’ve been nice if she could’ve got a word in but of course Ashley is the fountain of all knowledge and is still peddling the false story of there being a shortage of Oz for diabetics which is just not true

Omg, the DM columnist?! I love her, her articles can be controversial but she spots subtleties in arguments that lots of people think yet are too scared to say. She was fab, I hope they have her on every week!

Ashley was negative about absolutely everything as usual

Reactions: 7