This Morning #4 Holly Gormless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Vine was excellent. Plus she’s tried Ozempic so it would’ve been nice if she could’ve got a word in but of course Ashley is the fountain of all knowledge and is still peddling the false story of there being a shortage of Oz for diabetics which is just not true

My dad was on it for his diabetes and he hasn’t had it for months. He was going without for ages but they’ve come up some alternative for him atm 🤷🏻‍♀️

My dad was on it for his diabetes and he hasn’t had it for months. He was going without for ages but they’ve come up some alternative for him atm 🤷🏻‍♀️
The shortage is not due to people using for weight loss though, you haven’t been able to get it for weight loss since the later part of last year when Wegovy was made available . I think there must just be shortages generally, as there are with many drugs at the moment. I just wish people would stop blaming shortages on those trying to lose weight

My dad hasn’t had it since last year, however at Christmas time 2 of my friends bought it for weight loss. You’re right though there lots of shortages with lots of different medicine. Just going by my experience with oz I digress lol
Also agree that Ashley James is a pain in the arse

Had to laugh at Ben not getting to share any anecdotes with the beach boys but they were speaking to cat about her living in the us. Bet he was desperately trying to work his way into it

Reactions: 1