The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should have been for that Babe reference. What did he ever do to you? Jenn only wishes she were Babe Pig in the City.
True, I apologize (to Babe). And Babe is cute. 😊
---
Imagining them going to Alton Towers and even trying to get there

trying to navigate the tube in London

Jackson wouldn't mind the gap and hurt himself or something while Jenn laughs about it. "You guyyyzzzzz." When my son was little I was so terrified he'd hurt himself for some reason.

or going to Disneyland Paris and scream-yelling in English DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH as cast members stare at them because of course they speak English, that is if they could figure out the metro, the RER and such

I would love it to happen.
They’d be scream yelling DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH in England because what they speak umm, like, you know, sure as hell ain’t, like, you know, umm English

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t Sea World local to Tim?

Did he run in the Inaugural Sea World Seven Seas Food Festival 5K Fun Run last weekend?

It should have been a piece of cake in his half marathon training!

There were kids races held in Sesame Street too.
Jaxy would have loved it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Imagining them going to Alton Towers and even trying to get there

trying to navigate the tube in London

Jackson wouldn't mind the gap and hurt himself or something while Jenn laughs about it. "You guyyyzzzzz." When my son was little I was so terrified he'd hurt himself for some reason.

or going to Disneyland Paris and scream-yelling in English DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH as cast members stare at them because of course they speak English, that is if they could figure out the metro, the RER and such

I would love it to happen.
If they drove to Alton they’d lose their minds at some of the roads right near the park. Or they’d drive down one of the ones that has about 20 signs saying don’t follow your sat nav down here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn’t Sea World local to Tim?

Did he run in the Inaugural Sea World Seven Seas Food Festival 5K Fun Run last weekend?

It should have been a piece of cake in his half marathon training!
Dim thinks 5K is what the nanny’s room should cost on DCL. He doesn’t know it’s also a run.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they drove to Alton they’d lose their minds at some of the roads right near the park. Or they’d drive down one of the ones that has about 20 signs saying don’t follow your sat nav down here 😅
Wheezing at the thought of them doing that. Getting to that place is a pain in the arse but so, so worth it. I also hope they don't, as if they somehow crossed over with Themepark Worldwide/Shaun & Charlotte, I am pretty damn convinced a hellmouth would open up and swallow life as we know it whole.

Reactions: 9
Wheezing at the thought of them doing that. Getting to that place is a pain in the arse but so, so worth it. I also hope they don't, as if they somehow crossed over with Themepark Worldwide/Shaun & Charlotte, I am pretty damn convinced a hellmouth would open up and swallow life as we know it whole.
I normally go once or twice during the season as I’m not too far away and but it is a pain to get there. I kinda want to see them do it as the gif/meme potential of Jenn’s facial expressions would be worth their weight in gold.

As for the latter part 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I normally go once or twice during the season as I’m not too far away and but it is a pain to get there. I kinda want to see them do it as the gif/meme potential of Jenn’s facial expressions would be worth their weight in gold.

As for the latter part 🤮
Tim wailing "Wohohohooooo! Weeeeee!" as they go through a severe downhill S-bend turn, narrowly avoiding a farmer's gate. I can see it now! It would be nice for them to travel, though. Step outside of their comfort zone. Maybe? Maybe not.

Haha! What? You don't want a video of Tim's wee-woos and Shaun's "HELIX HELIX HELIX!"? Maybe Shaun can put the Trackers up in his Themepark museum (for those not in the know, it's a wooden shed in this guy's back garden, filled with mugs and props).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d like to see them drive on the M25, round and round in circles without the faintest idea how to get off! And when they go over the QE2 bridge Tim would be wheeing and woohooing like he’s on a rolly coastie 😂

• Haha
So basically without a nanny (you go Rosie) and J4ds being incapable of taking care of her son, Timmy has to fill in and is not able to do his job. How sad is that? Yet today being Mothers Day, she wants it all about her.
News Flash J4ds, you make sure every day is about you, that is how selfish you truly are. But then again we saw Ollie with the bruise on his face so she probably really doesn’t want to be alone with her own children. That is truly sad.
my children are adults and we will be spending time today together, they know that I love them and how proud I am to be their Mom. My greatest accomplishments are my children. those boys deserve better.

Reactions: 20
Been watching these knobheads since handlebar Tim days and ugh, they are the worst.

This whole new ‘cruise thing’, I’m sorry I don’t get it at all. I personally can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck with so many people at sea, but each to their own. The thing that makes so little sense is why they are going on essentially the same trip every what; 2 months? It doesn’t even look fun to do, let alone fun to watch.

It’s the same tit every time, nothing of any interest if you actually were looking for cruise info. I am baffled by why they do it when they could be using that ridiculous amount of money to go on really amazing holidays which would surely give them so much better content -> views -> money?!

Their recent live they said about coming back to the UK. We all know they won’t, but if they did that series would do so well. Packing and preparing for a long haul flight, talking through the visa process, UK theme parks, I dunno…maybe a little bit of some our rich history, experiencing our food (debunking the weird American myth that British food is bad!).
So many of their stans are British so they would eat that tit up, and there’d be so many who would watch out of curiosity, and if they did it right (they wouldn’t) they’d attract viewers who are also looking to travel.

Plan it right and it’d probably cost the same as one of their boring cruises, certainly less than their cuntcierge flexes.

Don’t get me started on them having nanny’s
I am convinced that they go on Disney Cruises exclusively to eat. They don't have to cook. Reviewing food and filming themselves eating gives them life.

Happy Mother's Day Jenn! Your gift is a brand new Nanny. She will work on Mother's Day so you don't have to interact with Buddy and the other one.

Reactions: 20
Jenn hated that first Disney cruise she did. It’s the one where FRE played “How could this happen to me” when she finds out there is a whole day at sea.

• Haha
I am convinced that they go on Disney Cruises exclusively to eat. They don't have to cook. Reviewing food and filming themselves eating gives them life.
Yeah, it really needs no more analysis than that.

They've come to realize it's several days where they're not at home (and surrounded by the utter mess they've created), Tim doesn't have to drive anyone anywhere, people wait on them hand and foot, and everyone can just stuff their faces to their hearts' content.

Also, they've been to the UK before.
Ireland for the wedding obvs (in 2011)

...and then this playlist (2013)

1715520162147.png

1715520181349.png

They're not going overseas anytime soon, IMHO... cuz, you know... they have two kids, you guyzzzz :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I think Jenn will upload a video today but it will be late, like 11:30 pm Orlando time. That way she can have the Stan’s kissing her ass in the comments, praising her for editing and uploading on Mother’s Day.

• Sick

Happy Mother's Day Jenn! Your gift is a brand new Nanny. She will work on Mother's Day so you don't have to interact with Buddy and the other one.
Agree. But then they so often eat the same things! Like WHO is watching these and getting anything from it?! There’s zero information, it’s just watching glutinous, terrible parents waddle around chatting absolute bs 🤣

Reactions: 13
Ummm...no. Oliver is Oliver. He's not bleeping Jackson 2.0, Ann. 🖕

And yes, Cassidy. Thanks for noticing. If only his parents would. :rolleyes:

1715520449228.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She's been busy visiting the school for "Mother's Day"

Everyone interacting but there she is sitting alone and what looks like filming with her arm up. She is completely socially inept.
There is too much diversity in that room for her and not enough food. Even her excessive fake laughs won’t shield her from her discomfort. I can’t tell if she’s wearing a tee or a dress but hopefully she left the ripped jeans, bike shorts and jogger pants at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is too much diversity in that room for her and not enough food. Even her excessive fake laughs won’t shield her from her discomfort. I can’t tell if she’s wearing a tee or a dress but hopefully she left the ripped jeans, bike shorts and jogger pants at home.
I was going to say the same. You just KNOW she came home and made comments about them to Tim... cuz we all know the YOUNGER Jenn would have. :rolleyes:

• Sick
In those photos from the school, Jackson also appears to be missing from the group photos of the students.

It’s weird to me how the school posts these photos of the kids to their public social media accounts.

They're not going overseas anytime soon, IMHO... cuz, you know... they have two kids, you guyzzzz :rolleyes:
Winning TL title Sept. 2021
The Tim Tracker #40 How do we know The Trackers are lying? Their lips are moving.

There is no way they are going out of the US,
except for DIsney Cruises.
They can’t even make it to Dollywood.
(Which Mammoth Club featured today)

One main reason:
No photography/videography while riding any attractions!

Touting about getting passports for the boys, hints of travel to Japan, UK or Paris are just for engagement purposes directed at the stans.

All the flapping of Tim & J4D’s lips is one form of exercise for them. The other obviously being them, especially J4D, stuffing their faces with food and chewing.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.