The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Special moments with his son while said son is expected to perform like a trained monkey. Core memories galore, just not happy ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I wish they would eventually get a reputation bad enough that no one will touch them, not even the high schoolers because it must be truly fking up the kids to have someone come into their lifes, have their own idea on how to "raise" them, go by it for a few weeks then fk off only to have another stranger come in an do the same thing an totally change everything for them, it really isn't fair an for O it will be worse because J was older when the first nanny arrived, O has had this rotating door since birth almost
I believe Rosie has been Oliver's first (and only) nanny. Even though Jenn has been saying since January that Rosie has been with them for a year, Rosie started with them right at the beginning of school--so August. She overlapped with Jess (who was J$ nanny only) for a couple of weeks. This is also assuming that Rosie and Rose are the same person as Jenn started out calling her Rose.

J$ has had a revolving door of nannies.

Reactions: 12
Tim is wearing both his and Jackson’s VIP lanyard. Maybe Jackson simply didn’t want to wear it but it could be a possible sensory issue as well.
Either way, their Stan’s are so bleeping clueless and that’s how Tim and Jenn get away with a lot of their bullshit. This Stan posted this comment on Facebook 2 hours ago saying it doesn’t seem like Tim filmed even though they uploaded the video yesterday.

Reactions: 18
I believe Rosie has been Oliver's first (and only) nanny. Even though Jenn has been saying since January that Rosie has been with them for a year, Rosie started with them right at the beginning of school--so August. She overlapped with Jess (who was J$ nanny only) for a couple of weeks. This is also assuming that Rosie and Rose are the same person as Jenn started out calling her Rose.

J$ has had a revolving door of nannies.
Honestly I've lost track now, they have had that many an they screw up timelines to suit themselves, it's hard to keep track of exactly when they started an left, I know they started out with stanny Manny an went from there, but it still sucks these kids will have numerous strangers in their lifes, they won't know stranger danger either because it's been so normal for randos to approach them

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Who walks into a huge arena filled with monster trucks but keeps the camera focused squarely on his son, who he is awkwardly carrying like a toddler to keep him in frame, all whilst staring creepily at his face hoping he gives him the reaction he paid good money for?

hotwheels_grift.png

This asshole. That's who.

Unfortunately for Dim, Jackson's flat affect and dripping nose wasn't quite the home run he thought it was going to be.
Who carries a 4-1/2 year old around in general?
Tim probably thought Jaxy would run amok.
Which he later did!

The jokes on Tim!
15K views after 13+ hours 😂

(what does that translate to in $$$?
based upon the $5 per K views someone stated that is $75.
The equivalent of one VIP upgrade!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this Hot Wheels video with the weird set up and the even stranger interview after is an audition to be #hosted at the new Hot Wheels park in Arizona
With all of Jackson’s sensory & processing issues I’m not sure that even at 5 years he will be ready for the two Hot Wheels roly coasters featured there.
DC9B6091-1186-4E8B-B201-E48EBA6EB751.jpeg
8BD2BF2C-F4BB-48DF-AC26-95BD9101AA83.jpeg

Though this attraction is up Tim’s alley!
4EF3B68A-2961-46A1-A727-123580FEF054.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I noticed the same. It's clear that Dim had the bright idea of surprising Jackson with this whole event in the hopes of capturing a huge amazed and overjoyed reaction which could be monetised and provide a nice clickbaity thumbnail.

"Do you know what we're doin' yet?"

"Let's go find out."

Who walks into a huge arena filled with monster trucks but keeps the camera focused squarely on his son, who he is awkwardly carrying like a toddler to keep him in frame, all whilst staring creepily at his face hoping he gives him the reaction he paid good money for?

View attachment 2920052

This asshole. That's who.

Unfortunately for Dim, Jackson's flat affect and dripping nose wasn't quite the home run he thought it was going to be.

So let's film a fake intro, where Jackson is already playing with the monster truck toys bought at the event, to make it seem like he knew what was going on so there is an explanation for why he doesn't start doing backflips when he sees the trucks.

Only in Trackerland. duck these low-IQ grifters.
This is bang on and so typical of the Douche Lord. Holding Butters hostage and hoping to get that reaction for views. So staged and so typical of Dim who has no self awareness at all. Pathetic posturing all for the Tube. And yes, Budley does look terrified.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Sorry, I know she’s controversial, but Molly is looking absolutely fantastic these days. She’s shed a few pounds her make up has gotten tons better, her wardrobe has gotten better, I really like her hair cut now that she’s cut off most of the damage from the bleaching. Her husband adores her, and he knows how to step back to let Molly shine.
they drink and dance and experience new things together. I think they are the childless millennial couple Jenn wishes she and Tim were.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry, I know she’s controversial, but Molly is looking absolutely fantastic these days. She’s shed a few pounds her make up has gotten tons better, her wardrobe has gotten better, I really like her hair cut now that she’s cut off most of the damage from the bleaching. Her husband adores her, and he knows how to step back to let Molly shine.
they drink and dance and experience new things together. I think they are the childless millennial couple Jenn wishes she and Tim were.
I agree. I just finished their Virgin Voyages series because I'm going on a VV cruise in 2 weeks and I fell totally in love with one of the dresses she wears on the trip. I keep going back and forth over whether I should buy it. It's like $250! /insert Jenn's "That's a lot of money!" I can afford it, I just can't justify spending that much on a dress when I don't even like dresses and it costs more than my wedding dress!

I also like that Mammoth Club actually plans out their vlogs and provides actual useful information in them. It's not just family videos, they actually present like a real travel vlog. They're not everyone's cup of tea, but they can produce a quality vlog that has the information that people actually want. The last time I learned something from a TTT vlog was by looking up actual information myself because they didn't provide anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
To add to the conspiracy theory that Rosie walked…

The week Rosie walks, Jenn tells us she is in therapy… That Tracks!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With all of Jackson’s sensory & processing issues I’m not sure that even at 5 years he will be ready for the two Hot Wheels roly coasters featured there.
View attachment 2920623View attachment 2920624

Though this attraction is up Tim’s alley!
View attachment 2920627
Well, that explains why Dim's favorite was Bone Shaker and why he seemed annoyed that the kid liked Big Foot :rolleyes: What would be the kicker is if by the time the park opened neither of the boys had any interest in Hot Wheels. Also neither of those coasters seem like something J$ would willingly get on. He is not ready for an accelerated coaster with loops for sure.

Reactions: 12
When my oldest son was little he loved WWE. So we took him to an event at Wembley Stadium and it completely freaked him out. The noise, the number of people, the lights. He wouldn’t even go into the auditorium. We had to leave. That’s fine, it was a treat for him and he didn’t enjoy it. He’s not on the spectrum yet it still freaked him out. So imagine the sensory overload for someone like Budley. And I agree with whoever said children on the spectrum hate surprises. I’ve worked with kids like this and they have to know what to expect, even something like a normal school day. Yet another example of Dim not knowing one thing about his child. Their ‘things we’ve learned about being a parent to a 4 year old’ voog should have said ‘we still haven’t learned how to parent our 4 year old’.

To add to the conspiracy theory that Rosie walked…

The week Rosie walks, Jenn tells us she is in therapy… That Tracks!
Yea, I think if Rosie was actually sick and needed to make up the time, Jenn would have been at the Hot Wheels thing. Something happened. Jenn had said she was going, so she planned on going, then she didn't even appear in the video during the home parts, so something was going on.

Come on Jenn, tell us you've been reading here and let us know why you didn't go to the Hot Wheels thing...

When my oldest son was little he loved WWE. So we took him to an event at Wembley Stadium and it completely freaked him out. The noise, the number of people, the lights. He wouldn’t even go into the auditorium. We had to leave. That’s fine, it was a treat for him and he didn’t enjoy it. He’s not on the spectrum yet it still freaked him out. So imagine the sensory overload for someone like Budley. And I agree with whoever said children on the spectrum hate surprises. I’ve worked with kids like this and they have to know what to expect, even something like a normal school day. Yet another example of Dim not knowing one thing about his child. Their ‘things we’ve learned about being a parent to a 4 year old’ voog should have said ‘we still haven’t learned how to parent our 4 year old’.
It's crazy how they still, after 4 1/2 years, truly do not know their child. The Tattlers, the unwell 3, the jealous haters--we know more about how J$ is than his own bleeping parents. How is that even possible? And because I know dumbass Jenn is reading along--yes, Jenn, J$ did like the surprise slide....because he was in his safe place, the comfort of his own home. His sensory issues don't allow him to become excited about a surprise in an area full of new things, new people, unexpected sounds, lights, chaos. You two are so bleeping clueless.

Oh, and if you stop putting so much of your kids on the internet, we wouldn't be here to judge your horrific parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One of the comments on this post points out that filming wasn't allowed by the facility. So Tim didn't bring the big camera and fuzzy balls. But he did still film with his phone (and the creepy glasses). Obviously, you can't really stop people from filming on their phones unless you're prepared to take all the phones away. But I think releasing a monetized (and sponsored!) video of an event on the premises would fall under the umbrella of not being allowed to film.

• Wow
And I agree with whoever said children on the spectrum hate surprises.
You'd also think that since gin claims she has "anxiety" she would have also mentioned about not doing surprises like that, it's not just those on the spectrum that hate it, I myself hate them because of my anxiety, I need to know where am going, what the place looks like, the layout of it etc, if gin really did have anxiety she would know this

Like I get wanting to surprise your kid but there are better ways to do it, they could have mentioned going to a show in a large arena with cars but not mentioned it was hot wheels themed

Reactions: 11
I still have vague memories of being overwhelmed by Sesame Street Live and of the circus when I was around J$ age and neither of those events were as loud as the monster truck thing.

Reactions: 9
You'd also think that since gin claims she has "anxiety" she would have also mentioned about not doing surprises like that, it's not just those on the spectrum that hate it, I myself hate them because of my anxiety, I need to know where am going, what the place looks like, the layout of it etc, if gin really did have anxiety she would know this

Like I get wanting to surprise your kid but there are better ways to do it, they could have mentioned going to a show in a large arena with cars but not mentioned it was hot wheels themed
I have pretty bad anxiety. I live in Florida now but used to live closer to the west coast and our two family vacations a year were always to Disneyland and Magic Mountain (my then long term boyfriend and I would also take a non Disney related trip together during the year as well) but people would always ask me why I did the same vacation over and over and a big part of it was because of my anxiety (and because I loved Disneyland.)
I knew the layout of the parks like the back of my hand. I knew the parking and transportation situation, knew our food options, all of that.
When you have anxiety you usually can’t just “see what’s going to happen.”
It’s hard to say if Jenn truly does have anxiety but I don’t think anyone with anxiety or social anxiety would be putting themselves on YouTube. A lot of the YouTubers claim social anxiety (Adam the Woo and Molly for example) but use it as an excuse to be stand offish to fans. Someone with true social anxiety would not be a YouTuber. Narcissists would though.
Just my two cents.

• Heart
You can see dim is shouldering his videographer gear with that gray strap in the pic. Is this stan for real?
I would argue maybe, just maybe, he was being sarcastic BUT I am not an optimist so probably just oblivious and thinks that the videographer gear is just part of Dim's natural state.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.