The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, shes beautiful! my Louis was called Lou Lou too!

Has anyone been in the UK on a cat friendly break? I would love to go away for a few nights and take her with me but it seems dog friendly only.
I tend to look for places that are pet friendly ( on ait BnB rather than an hotel) and then contact the owner to ask if I can bring a cat instead of a dog. Then tell them all the good things about Freddy and include a couple of pics where he looks cute .
I have been fortunate in that everyone so far has said yes this is fine.
---
Freddy woke me up about an hour ago. Went downstairs and sat with him for 30 mins. Came back upstairs and have stood in what I since discovered was a pile of sick. 🤢

I think I am not going to give him any more medicine . I am paranoid that he will start associating the sickness with eating. The sick looked like it was digested food so suggests may have been a tea time meal which has come up?

I cannot help but question the vets competence over here . It was mentioned at the last visit they thought he should have another tooth removed. 1- if this was the case why didn’t you move this first time around? - and 2- I do not have a spare £1200 floating around for a second tooth operation removal. It looks like it’s corporate greed on their part and not acting in the best interest of the animal.

I don’t want to put Freddy through that again. It’s took us all this time for him to start acting his normal self.

I am now awake worrying about him . We have made some really good progress over the last few days where he has started eating his cat food again when it’s put down and he has been more like his usual jolly active self.

he has come back upstairs for a cuddle in bed. He has made himself comfortable next to me .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_3039.jpeg
image.jpg

---
Just noticed this as she yawned! She’s chipped her fang! 🙈
IMG_3041.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
One of my cats is so cute, he has this toy mouse and every single day he plays with it, kills it, and then takes it over to the kitchen and puts it next to his food 🤣 find it there every morning as well. I'm assuming it's the hunt, kill, eat drive but it's funny, literally find that mouse there multiple times a day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ugh one of mine has an itchy bald patch on his neck, wondering if it's ringworm again, he's had it before but I wanna say almost 2 years ago so wouldn't it be strange for it to come back? Either way will have to go to the vets I guess and do a test, otherwise hard to tell 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What a day! few days ago,see a lovely black puddie,on my windowledge outside,Later see him again goin in next door re fire escape ,it’s a factory days later lady posted a pic of her cat missing since ,19th,I had a feeling same bubber,it was now home.It’s been really upsetting me,but now puss is home 🥰🥰🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t be without a cat. I love them so much.
Same here, Ive had my own cats since I was 4 years old.
When I met my husband he didn't really like cats, he wouldn't hurt one but just hadn't spent time with them. Now he has his own cat, Thor, seen here in pretzel formation.
1716580601218.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7