The Real Housewives #13 Receipts, proof, timeline, screenshots, everything.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one person should leave miami, they are the only cast where everybody plays their role effectively. Now I cannot stand Larsa and Lisa, but they are amazing tv

Agreed about guerdy, if she wants to take some time out after a tough year I get it. I hope we maybe get to see her occasionally as her and Nicole and was lovely to watch

Controversial statement but I don't think Kiki needs to be full time. From everything she has said, she ain't rich and I want wealth like Nicole, Lisa Julia. Keep her as a friend of and give a her a substantial pay rise. All of the friends of put in more work than many other housewives in the other franchises and their pay should reflect this

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well said @Joannabloggs I can’t stand Larsa and Lisa (recently) but I don’t want to watch nice girls sitting around being nice!

I don’t get the kiki obsession as i find it boring when people bang on about banging 24/7. Like Brin or whatever she is called on the new NYC cast. Cringe!
I loved Kiki holding Lisa to account though, dumb cow.

Reactions: 7
I like Kiki but she’s too crude, I thought Julia was really coming into her own in the last series, she’s refreshing and I like Martina too.

Reactions: 3
Rumour has it, Miami, Kiki a housewife, Adriana and marysol friends of, and no return of Guerdy and Julia!!!
I can understand if Guerdy doesn't come back but am surprised if it's true about Julia.
God answering my prayers, I see 🤭 . Out with the trash 💗
(I would have like the cast to stay the same, but if someone has to go..... the crazy lady can leave)

Reactions: 1
Well said @Joannabloggs I can’t stand Larsa and Lisa (recently) but I don’t want to watch nice girls sitting around being nice!

I don’t get the kiki obsession as i find it boring when people bang on about banging 24/7. Like Brin or whatever she is called on the new NYC cast. Cringe!
I loved Kiki holding Lisa to account though, dumb cow.
I like Kiki, especially last season as she opened up about her life.
Miami is the only franchise I'm liking at the mo

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, Julia causes drama and she's weird lol. Larsa should have been the one to be punted she brings absolutely nothing
Honestly, I think Larsa is needed. She’s a rich idiot. Completely vapid, delusional and thick as mince. More so than Alexia.

Reactions: 6
I don’t hate Larsa, I think it’s quite refreshing how she doesn’t pine for Scotty or her former lifestyle, she’s just getting on with her new life and seems to be doing ok. Lisa should take note.

I don’t hate Larsa, I think it’s quite refreshing how she doesn’t pine for Scotty or her former lifestyle, she’s just getting on with her new life and seems to be doing ok. Lisa should take note.
Larsa cheated on scottie and publicly embarrassed him which is why they divorced so unlike lisa, the end of the marriage was her fault not his. The length of their marriage, number of kids meant larsa pay out and alimony is substantial (25million and a portion of his NBA pension) that I have no doubt scotty is funding her lifestyle, not her jewellery or tequila line.

I also question the "doing okay" assessment. She's had an entire body and face transplant and is on and off again relationship her ex husband colleagues son and posting feet pics on onlyfans. These are not the indicators of a middle aged woman doing okay

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Larsa cheated on scottie and publicly embarrassed him which is why they divorced so unlike lisa, the end of the marriage was her fault not his. The length of their marriage, number of kids meant larsa pay out and alimony is substantial (25million and a portion of his NBA pension) that I have no doubt scotty is funding her lifestyle, not her jewellery or tequila line.

I also question the "doing okay" assessment. She's had an entire body and face transplant and is on and off again relationship her ex husband colleagues son and posting feet pics on onlyfans. These are not the indicators of a middle aged woman doing okay
I have been watching early episodes of the kardashians and absolutely everything about her from her face to her voice has changed!

Yeah Larsa is shocking looking now. She used to be pretty. Even though that was clearly a few surgeries in.

I'm actually really looking forward to the return of RHONJ.

However, I do think that after this season either Teresa or Melissa will have to go. Surely this cannot continue? Not filming with each other - the whole basis of the show revolves around all of the HW's going to events, dinners, trips etc. How can this continue?

I do think Teresa will be kept on the show and Melissa will be fired.
Melissa has given nothing to the show in the last few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Melissa has no storyline without T
I'm actually really looking forward to the return of RHONJ.

However, I do think that after this season either Teresa or Melissa will have to go. Surely this cannot continue? Not filming with each other - the whole basis of the show revolves around all of the HW's going to events, dinners, trips etc. How can this continue?

I do think Teresa will be kept on the show and Melissa will be fired.
Melissa has given nothing to the show in the last few years.
re. Tre is one of the founding mothers of real housewives and bravo would never let her go, they even paused filming whilst she went to camp. I hope this is Melissa last season and we hopefully get to see the down fall of marge, she is horrid

Melissa has no storyline without T

re. Tre is one of the founding mothers of real housewives and bravo would never let her go, they even paused filming whilst she went to camp. I hope this is Melissa last season and we hopefully get to see the down fall of marge, she is horrid
Completely agree.
Tre is Melissa's storyline and she has been cruising by with this for at least 4-5 seasons.
It was boring then, and it's boring now.

Just a thought...
Although it is undeniable that Teresa is the queen of RHONJ...

Dolores needs an honourable mention – I have always liked her.

• I love that she (like Teresa) holds that strong, old school, Italian mentality based on family, loyalty respect. This is such an important backdrop on RHONJ, and sets it apart from the rest of the franchise.
  • She is tough as nails – a former prison guard that as Frank said ‘grew up on the streets of Paterson’ (perhaps we should take this with a tiny pink of salt though!)
  • She brings the right amount of drama and doesn’t shy from confrontation. ‘Welcome back SCUMBAG’
  • I love the family dynamic with Frank. I also love that he has randomly become a background character on the show.
  • Her relationship with Pauly seems healthy and happy, and I love when she brings her parents on the show. That family dynamic isn’t seen as much on the other RH’s shows.

1714473772491.png

Reactions: 8