The O’Donnell Sisters #17 Ellie & Bart are in the bin, Daisey fancies her brother Vin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Vinny is not good looking at all? He reminds me of an old man & strikes me as zero personality

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think Vinny is not good looking at all? He reminds me of an old man & strikes me as zero personality
I dont find him attractive at all. He reminds me of that darts player Gerwyn Price 😆
---
Watched the first half of Roxy’s Miami vlog out of curiosity. The girl is harmless but she is so so dull.
What’s Roxy’s Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s beautiful, how does Gerwyn manage to pull all these fit birds?!! 😆🤣
Mummy and Daddy’s money and his sisters 1 million bot bought followers. Vinny would have no Freya or Roxy’s without either of those, he’s not even good-looking, has no career/talent/drive and 0 personality. Embarrassing for anyone, but especially a man, to sponge off his family the way he does 🤡

Reactions: 17
Does he actually have Freya tattooed on him! Or am I late to the party? They’ve only been together 5 minutes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4