The nonjudgmental mummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She and her rat husband are bad, bad people, he’s in and out of prison. The police raided their house in woolton a few days ago but he’s gone into hiding. Shocking how you can portray the image of a perfect family on social media when in reality it couldn’t be any further from the truth. 🤮
oooh I had a feeling there was something shady about them, do you know them personally? Feel free to dish anymore dirt ha ha

Reactions: 4
Wow I can’t believe there’s a thread on her. That article about her “loosing the baby” I am absolutely disgusted. She posted about having an abortion of the same pregnancy she supposedly lost. That’s bleeping sick. The post has gone off her page now.

ETA Mental health nurse who lost her unborn baby wins court battle

Reactions: 1
Wow I can’t believe there’s a thread on her. That article about her “loosing the baby” I am absolutely disgusted. She posted about having an abortion of the same pregnancy she supposedly lost. That’s bleeping sick. The post has gone off her page now.

ETA Mental health nurse who lost her unborn baby wins court battle

Sounds like a normal day in her life.
Everything is a catastrophe.

You Google her and her partner and you find this 😬 I’m so surprised she was ever allowed to become a nurse
7392087A-DAD4-4285-BE42-E7345FE8F731.png

Also, she’s deleted the post about having an abortion. Would be interesting to find out if anyone has screenshots

You Google her and her partner and you find this 😬 I’m so surprised she was ever allowed to become a nurseView attachment 1116634

Also, she’s deleted the post about having an abortion. Would be interesting to find out if anyone has screenshots

Someone I know was quick before she dirty deleted

Attachments

So she moved out and was sleeping on the floor as couldn’t afford a bed? Had she left her other half or is it just cause he’s in jail?

So she moved out and was sleeping on the floor as couldn’t afford a bed? Had she left her other half or is it just cause he’s in jail?
Well my question is where are the other kids? She’s only mentioned Hunter getting a bed at her new place

Would also love to know what the latest post is about, her life seems to be a bit of a car crash

she said her pin was threatened, is that something to do with nursing or midwifery?

Google her fella, he's just been sent to prison. Dying of shame for her

Reactions: 2
I wanna say sent to prison AGAIN?? Or was that a previous partner?
[/QUOTE]
No him, she's mentioned in the news article going to court to support him in her NHS scrubs, which is what she must mean by PIN

What’s the fellas name? Why on earth would you go to court to support someone in your work uniform? She must have thought her being in an nhs uniform would sway the judge into not giving a prison sentence or something lol

Wonder if the kids are still at their private school now the dubious money source is temporarily halted?