The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another couple of gems from the font of all knowledge prickolas "i've never seen s heep run" shortly followed by them walking down the most UK/cornish looking coast you could imagine "its like another country".

lol
And the houses that are not like anything you see in this country........come to my town mate, loads of them here!

And why would 2 boring grey mugs purchased from B&M remind you of Cornwall? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
both creeps have the same accent..

Nick says Garage like the rest of the UK,

yet his toddler son says Garrraggge... So fkn annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must admit to getting a bit of enjoyment out of this vid as went on a few holidays to Newquay as a kid. Weirdly there is a fair chance I was one of the kids splashing in the rock pools on that neach with Nick and his brother as we are a simular age lol.

Reactions: 6

They’re from different parts of Yorkshire, a Leeds accent is different to a Barnsley one!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else laugh at the odd sudden insertion of a crappy travel graphic as they drove to Mousehole :ROFLMAO:
---
That Van really struggled up that hill to the camp site,

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That's purely for their American viewers benefit. They will be installing subtitles next for The Carrot's benefit.

Unless you’re staying onsite at Disney you can only get them from the 15th May!!
I’m sure they’ll be staying on-site, the wives most likely will be and Nick likes to play keeping up with the Jones where the wives are concerned… unless he’s talked a load of rambling shite and managed to convince them to go half on a villa 😂

Another couple of gems from the font of all knowledge prickolas "i've never seen s heep run"
Well thats probably because he is mostly used to seeing Sheep spending money on Patreon and sending free gifts to PO boxes. And judging by the ones that appear on the vlogs, most of them don't look like they get out for a run very often.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure they’ll be staying on-site, the wives most likely will be and Nick likes to play keeping up with the Jones where the wives are concerned… unless he’s talked a load of rambling shite and managed to convince them to go half on a villa 😂
Or they’ll get someone who staying onsite to buy them on their behalf!

Reactions: 5
I can’t stop laughing about the title of the vlog. Not even a month into van life and it’s already a pile of shite ready for the scrap heap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s all fake with these two. You never see them actually breaking down with the camera on or the lights coming on.

Remember they don’t work so they have all day to be drawing up amazing content on their spreadsheets

Reactions: 9
Its also just as likely that the van never broke down at all.... after all it's just left the garage, so Nick would be right on the phone screaming about refund or fixing gratis if it occurred even once...

Just like you wouldn't be pulling out ALL the relay switches if you didn't know which ones did which or which one had blown (if any). But you would be pulling them for the camera because it looks technical and then putting them back in because its easy drama, followed by pretend panic testing the engine to see if it'll turn over.

The long turn over and eventual rev up is down to low amps on the original battery and a tired alternator, no biggy, and the battery can be replaced to resolve most of your issues. And the light ups screen grabbed is what happens when a Mercedes crafter is switched on for the first time and a check before they all switch off, but of course if it really happened they've have that on video, but they cant since it didn't so a quick clipped photo is used to pretend the fault is there, where it isn't. it's also why Nick wont show the readouts on the diagnostic kit, as a plug in andscan would show the checks ok'ing and no fault codes which would expose his lie.

What this does do however is give them a get out clause to run back home at any point, if cornwall gets too scary for van living. Notice how they're cautiously skipping penzance and its content because they haven't done the research, to head to mousehole because its cheaper. Ideally you'd expect them to head over to the A30 now to do landsend and the first and last pub and the nearbyfarm and teashops. before heading over to St Ives and Hayle (which in their van will be fun!)

They've also missed the great content areas of Torquey, Paignton, Brixham(aka fishtown), Dartmouth and Dawlish all with their own secret beaches, lay over areas and bargin prices.

I suspect once they've done lands end and St Ives, they'll be darting back home asap, as they don't fully trust the van, or rather they cant cope with the confined space together for lengthy periods. They'll claim its a test run, or a van fault, but in honesty I truly believe Nicks just frightened of the roads around there, partly because his driving skills are that poor (and confirmed by the dents occurring prior and after the wrap).

Also nice to see more weight in the van lads... keep it coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Its also just as likely that the van never broke down at all.... after all it's just left the garage, so Nick would be right on the phone screaming about refund or fixing gratis if it occurred even once...

Just like you wouldn't be pulling out ALL the relay switches if you didn't know which ones did which or which one had blown (if any). But you would be pulling them for the camera because it looks technical and then putting them back in because its easy drama, followed by pretend panic testing the engine to see if it'll turn over.

The long turn over and eventual rev up is down to low amps on the original battery and a tired alternator, no biggy, and the battery can be replaced to resolve most of your issues. And the light ups screen grabbed is what happens when a Mercedes crafter is switched on for the first time and a check before they all switch off, but of course if it really happened they've have that on video, but they cant since it didn't so a quick clipped photo is used to pretend the fault is there, where it isn't. it's also why Nick wont show the readouts on the diagnostic kit, as a plug in andscan would show the checks ok'ing and no fault codes which would expose his lie.

What this does do however is give them a get out clause to run back home at any point, if cornwall gets too scary for van living. Notice how they're cautiously skipping penzance and its content because they haven't done the research, to head to mousehole because its cheaper. Ideally you'd expect them to head over to the A30 now to do landsend and the first and last pub and the nearbyfarm and teashops. before heading over to St Ives and Hayle (which in their van will be fun!)

They've also missed the great content areas of Torquey, Paignton, Brixham(aka fishtown), Dartmouth and Dawlish all with their own secret beaches, lay over areas and bargin prices.

I suspect once they've done lands end and St Ives, they'll be darting back home asap, as they don't fully trust the van, or rather they cant cope with the confined space together for lengthy periods. They'll claim its a test run, or a van fault, but in honesty I truly believe Nicks just frightened of the roads around there, partly because his driving skills are that poor (and confirmed by the dents occurring prior and after the wrap).

Also nice to see more weight in the van lads... keep it coming!
I’d love to see them driving around the roads in Mevagissey! 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.