The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he had started like a twit when I was driving , I would if pulled over said OK swap, once he got out I would if drove off and let the idiot walk rest of way, drama lama at his best flapping like pingu on steroids
I would have given him a slap! He was trying to get Pouty worked up and put him on edge but why do that to the person driving in those circumstances? Just so he could take over and act superior but that didn't happen!

Reactions: 7
I would have given him a slap! He was trying to get Pouty worked up and put him on edge but why do that to the person driving in those circumstances? Just so he could take over and act superior but that didn't happen!
Very true! It was like he was trying to freak Pouty out but he just kept saying he was fine.
Nick complains when Lee doesn't drive, and then spent all this trip complaining that he was and should have been freaking out

Reactions: 7
Is this the bed linen they've bought? Prick said this about the pillowcases "they've got these flappy bits which I do not like, and it didn't make that clear enough on the picture"
Cue picture...
Screenshot_20240506_160130_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Also, when he talks about doing a silhouette of something, does he mean template? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gloucester services is so countrysidy pronounces prick! Loved that drive down the small lanes and now it won’t start! Day 1 of comedy gold 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god I hope the Europe trip happens and they break down in Albania.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Two things they hated about the previous hired camper trip to Cornwall:
1.) Driving down narrow lanes.
2.) Having to set-up and teardown.
Now knowing that Leighvil refused to drive on previous trip, my personal opinion is that this vlog has been edited to show Pouty in a better light - there were lots of hard cuts.
All-in-all, loving the misadventures.

Reactions: 6
Lee missed an opportunity there to reply that it was actually Nick who smashed the duck out of the car though when he was bombin it down country roads in the snow.
Can we address why they are commenting to each other on social media when they’re both sat next to one another at the lodge? Pair of weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baldy was driving it loads better than Prick does tbf, prick was absolutely thrashing it up hills whereas baldy was fine.

Reactions: 11
Lee missed an opportunity there to reply that it was actually Nick who smashed the duck out of the car though when he was bombin it down country roads in the snow.
Can we address why they are commenting to each other on social media when they’re both sat next to one another at the lodge? Pair of weirdos.
Someone has commented to say the exact same thing about Prick crashing in the snow. Also comments that Prick's OCD is getting worse and that Pouty should have stopped the van and made him walk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
and those comments haven’t been deleted or had a snarky reply from prick yet? Lee must be on comment duty today

Reactions: 5
Very true! It was like he was trying to freak Pouty out but he just kept saying he was fine.
Nick complains when Lee doesn't drive, and then spent all this trip complaining that he was and should have been freaking out
I think Lee was actually freaking out but putting on a cocky show for the camera!! you could tell with his face!

Reactions: 6