The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah you slipped up saying holiday in a couple of weeks then you checked yourself and your lying face was on when you said no in three weeks !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My last count Jace had 6 bikes Mila had 3 bikes Esme & Isla has 2 bikes each including the e bike
And I think the big G has a bike too

I noticed it too

If my wife needed something from the chemist I would of had it and been back by the time it took him and then he still needed Sarah to protect him and hold his hand and this n0nce thinks he’s a G lol

See Frank is coming back again
if Frank is on his way she’s probs pregnant already

• Sad
  • Haha
Can we do a poll on on who thinks their going to attempt florida in the next few weeks... my gut feeling is they might be...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The woman is vile! Those children are nothing but performing monkeys to her ,and what little income they can bring in by sitting ,being directed ,to hold out their hands and then react for the camera! Sarah`s going to really pay for all the times she made Jace number 1 and gave into his demands! If he`s (through no fault of his own) becoming unlikeable now ,just imagine him as a teen..:(
Yep, he's going to be vile. And what she hasn't realised yet is that children don't always do as they're told, and teenagers even less so. She has been lucky with her teenagers so far, although anything could happen with Esme, but Jace is going to be a whole other story . . . I say, bring it on!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can we do a poll on on who thinks their going to attempt florida in the next few weeks... my gut feeling is they might be...
Unless it's gifted they won't be visiting.

If they're moaning about buying squash for less than a quid, they definitely can't afford Disney / Florida

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jace would benefit so much from being at nursery or school learning how to share cos he sure doesn’t know how to share at home and his thick wit Parents let him away with everything

its his way or no way

in tonight’s vlog what a surprise mila was the one distracting jace learning different story when she’s doing an a activity and he wants to get involved

what they don’t see is Jace is a total laughing stock on YouTube and not in a good way 😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Sad
If you have a million things to do, why do you waste the beginning of the day sitting on the sofa waiting for your husband getting ready. Coud she not have started one or two of those things while waiting. Or did all of them needing you to be on medication.
All those clothes they are packing away for their holliday, and not one of them has been washed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Just watched yesterday’s blog of Sarah in the changing room. I’ve just been sick in my mouth! Think I need counselling can anyone help?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know he’s a product of his parents, but Jace is a vile little tit! Poor Mila looked absolutely devastated when she realised that none of the books were for her. When he was snatching saying “MINE!” when Mila finally found one she liked. “Put it up there so Mila can’t grab it” duck right off. Mila gets NOTHING. Jace gets EVERYTHING. My heart breaks for little Mila.
Jace said told Mila to put it in his pile. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
A lot of talk of towels beaches and bikinis it’s a gifted luxury stay for sure with how giddy they are

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Looked at the cost of these new bikes. Jace's cost £200, Mila's trike cost £150

• Wow
Reactions: 13
For Aurora's birthday/Christmas, she'll probably get a ride on or two to add to the collection of bikes that only get ridden in the kitchen.

Why are they going on and on and on about packing, they never mention it normally.
Are they going on a sooper dooper, emotional surprise holiday that is the 'drastic change' or is that something else? Anyway if Creepy doesn't hurry up and spit out whatever the big news is, the remaining ifam will not care and won't be watching, some of them are still waiting to see the rooms above the garage which will never be shown because it will be filled with overflow garage crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing says earning over 2 million a year like primark suitcases 🤣😂
You would think that after Creepys experience as a baggage handler at LBA he'd know they aren't going to last 5 minutes. Stuff of nightmares seeing his y fronts spilling out all over the carousel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why was Chris not seen at all in the vlog , just his voice ?

Was his green beenie in the wash ?

Why did Sarah have to go in the hairdressers with Chris ?

Can he go nowhere on his own now , thought he was scared of nithing ?

How is a story about some bikinis that didn't get delivered a year ago worthy of being content

She really cannot hide her annoyance of him can she ?

“When we came back from the arctic” She really has no idea about which countries they visited just arcticthingymaboobydoo !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember Harry and Lulu from Harry Enfield and Friends. Well Jace reminds me on Harry! A little, overindulged, spoiled brat.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.