The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was very odd. In fact they always talk about nothing. They are beyond just tit
---
Ong rem Ella done a vlog on washing before. They really have no content. It’s so obvious kids do no home schooling as there has been nothing on it nearly two yrs near enough
She complains about laundry a lot. So, strange when she has a husband, two big girls, and a thirteen-year-old who can help. They also mentioned they had help before with it ranging from someone they hired to Ella's mom. I kind of think she just likes the attention of 'oh I am such a busy good mum. I have to do everybody's laundry with no help.' so people can then gush over her and call her a good mummy.

I find it strange that not more people don't call Tim out for clearly not helping around the house. It would be one thing if Ella didn't complain about it every other vlog, but she does. But instead of asking why Tim doesn't help, they suggest she hires help. So many vlogs about all that Ella does, all the things the older girls do, all the things Heze does etc. but there isn't ever anything about what Tim does. Their fans don't notice this or something.
---
obvious kids do no home schooling as there has been nothing on it nearly two yrs near enough
Yeah all that stuff they were busy doing... not one thing was any kind of homeschooling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tim is one big pussy. The tit he films on his new camera just standing in the kitchen lool. No one can exit the room or it make editing hard for him. His adoptive mum should be put to shame what she has raised

Reactions: 4
Do we really believe that Ella cleans that large house, cooks all the meals, and does the all the laundry…for 9 people???

All with hair extensions, fake nail etc…plus she has to homeschool 5 of the kids of all different ages at the same time, then make time for spending hours and hours each week on washing and elaborately styling 6 of the kid’s hair? Plus she finds time to go to the gym and have meals out with Tim.

I don’t think she does barely a thing! She’ll have the shopping delivered and the kids put it away. She’ll have Hosanna helping with the evening meal, she’ll have the younger daughters doing the washing up. The only time I think she ‘cook’ is when it’s been shown on a vlog…mainly because what she produces is borderline edible and not in enough quantity to feed the whole family…so it makes me think she doesn’t have much practice. I think the kids live mainly off bowls of cereal and don’t have many hot meals, and her and Tim live off takeaways or meals out. Then for the cleaning and laundry it’s a combination of having ‘help’ from either a paid employee or her mother, which they keep off camera, with extra being done by the daughters. I seriously doubt Ella does more work in that house than Hosanna.

If Ella was genuinely doing so much in terms of housekeeping and homeschooling…they would be able to generate loads of genuine vlog content showing all of that…instead of repeatedly showing her washing kids hair or clothing hauls.

I also think Ella’s ‘work’ she does on the laptop that was shown as being her work one on an earlier vlog…is just her emailing various companies asking for free stuff in exchange for social media exposure.

Reactions: 5
Do we really believe that Ella cleans that large house, cooks all the meals, and does the all the laundry…for 9 people???

All with hair extensions, fake nail etc…plus she has to homeschool 5 of the kids of all different ages at the same time, then make time for spending hours and hours each week on washing and elaborately styling 6 of the kid’s hair? Plus she finds time to go to the gym and have meals out with Tim.

I don’t think she does barely a thing! She’ll have the shopping delivered and the kids put it away. She’ll have Hosanna helping with the evening meal, she’ll have the younger daughters doing the washing up. The only time I think she ‘cook’ is when it’s been shown on a vlog…mainly because what she produces is borderline edible and not in enough quantity to feed the whole family…so it makes me think she doesn’t have much practice. I think the kids live mainly off bowls of cereal and don’t have many hot meals, and her and Tim live off takeaways or meals out. Then for the cleaning and laundry it’s a combination of having ‘help’ from either a paid employee or her mother, which they keep off camera, with extra being done by the daughters. I seriously doubt Ella does more work in that house than Hosanna.

If Ella was genuinely doing so much in terms of housekeeping and homeschooling…they would be able to generate loads of genuine vlog content showing all of that…instead of repeatedly showing her washing kids hair or clothing hauls.

I also think Ella’s ‘work’ she does on the laptop that was shown as being her work one on an earlier vlog…is just her emailing various companies asking for free stuff in exchange for social media exposure.
You have said it all in done. It can’t be said any better and truer. They’re liars and lazy ones at that.

I also think the bathing , dressing, feeding and general supervision of the youngest two is done by the two older girls

Reactions: 7
I also think the bathing , dressing, feeding and general supervision of the youngest two is done by the two older girls
I’d say youngest three they don’t reu too so that means Ella does no kids at all just plays with their hair
---
Do

Reactions: 2
Away to watch footy again. Tim looks so smug and tbh Ella does now too. Leaving all those kids again is disgusting

Away to watch footy again. Tim looks so smug and tbh Ella does now too. Leaving all those kids again is disgusting
They're going someplace without the kids again?

Heze really is the same height as Halle now.

Steakhouse gifted meal. The other lady was right Ella’s work is begging for freebies. They knew they were going to Dubai for heze match so thought what can we get their for free so we don’t pay a penny. They really and truly don’t deserve any of this at all
---
They use their kids to fund their free lifestyle and yes Ella job is to beg companies for free things end off
---
They're going someplace without the kids again?

Heze really is the same height as Halle now.
Harper be his height next
---
Hair again looooooool

Last edited:
The busy vlog lol. Again nothing going on I didn’t see any chaos. Piles of washing we all have Ella didn’t even start it. Ella playing hair and that’s it. Kids don’t go sch parents don’t go work there no chaos at all. They think they are special they are not. Hosanna seems to do too much for a child and Tim does nothing for an adult. The kissing non stop is weird too from Tim to Ella. Just boring no content at all. It wou be too much to actually do things. Its all acted out hosanna walking in talking too much rubbish again. One weird family
---
Harper is so fake and annoying. Does she not know how to be herself. The kids all seem like robots non stop now. I suppose it’s Halle hair next lol. Jeez this family are deluded. Ella shouts and acts stupid like she’s on drugs. Tim can’t control the camera very well and puts it on Ella face not the cutting of the hair. It’s just all so bloody tit

Last edited:
The kissing non stop is weird too from Tim to Ella
It's downright sinister on Tim's part in my opinion. He is obviously doing it for the camera with the way he'll kiss her and then look at the camera, seeming to make sure that his actions were in frame. I'm not sure if he's doing it to get the sex-starved delusional losers who love their content to think they are so in love or if he has some side-piece he's trying to make jealous. Because the look on his face after he kisses her and then glances at the camera gives me the ick. It is performative just like everything else they do. He doesn't ever get the urge to kiss her when he's behind the camera not wanting to be filmed but wants to when the camera is on him.

No, she doesn't know how to be herself. She only knows how to perform.
---
They knew they were going to Dubai
That would have been a nice experience for the kids, but Ella and Tim have no plans of staying in a airbnb the whole time so they for sure weren't going to take the kids. I really can't comprehend how they just stay in their airbnb when with the kids after traveling to another country. They went all the way to Africa and the only content they had was showing hired help and the kids in the pool and Heze's birthday.

Last edited:
The Tim kissing is creepy. He looks like he’s on something to be sexually aroused all the time and why post ur naked girls in the bath. We really don’t know what goes on behind closed door here but Tim has odd motives for his posts. Ella looks so proud when he kisses her I think she’s slightly mentally slow and his little doormat. She looks manly lately the white wig makes her look not attractive at all
---
They got the Hilton in Dubai free it’s an ad. God they are beggars se that’s what Ella does all the time for real

Last edited:
So they go to a medina in Dubai but not Morocco with the kids. These two are not parents at all. They are child exploiters and abusers. How embarrassing they always beg freebies for them too alone and leave kids with her parents. They use here tournaments as an excuse u less that’s not the reason they are on it just a free holiday. They nev r actually really way. If here is t horn then even worse. They are a disgrace they don’t need a holiday alone together at all and if they really think they so why don’t they pay for it themselves. Why do they think they are so special to get it free. They are not. Ella does spend each and every day begging companies for free things.
---
Tim does nothing at all to provide for his family and if this is a birthday present or something for Ella he isn’t paying it’s all gifted as said it was an ad. Doesn’t make sense why they get it and there are people ok the world that reallt deserve it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I haven't watched in years but sounds like it's the same old! Interesting to see comments about Harper being annoying and playing up to the camera. She used to be the one every one said was different who just did her own thing and was generally a sweetheart and Halle was the annoying one. Looks like they got to her with their brainwashing after all 😒

The whole holiday is one ad...not sure that's what I would call relaxing, having to keep filming every part of the trip.
Also Tim's dress sense!!! He dresses like he is a teen!

I haven't watched in years but sounds like it's the same old! Interesting to see comments about Harper being annoying and playing up to the camera. She used to be the one every one said was different who just did her own thing and was generally a sweetheart and Halle was the annoying one. Looks like they got to her with their brainwashing after all 😒
She was so so fake and annoying
---
So their Dubai Hilton hotel was an ad meaning free. Their meals out are ads and now their excursion in the desert is an ad too. These guys beg for everything. Same their kids didn’t see the morrocan desert. They really aren’t parents they don’t want kids at all only for their income. I don’t see how they pay for this house I bet it’s rented by Chelsea or something. They just live for free

This is what I mean when I say these types of businesses and etc only go by subscriber and followers count 😆 because if they would have done any kind of research on the fans of the Grimwades they would have seen that they are not the type to go to Dubai or anywhere but especially Dubai. They are the type of fans to just stay home and watch interracial couples on youtube and tiktok and wish they were the woman in the relationship gushing over a lazy mediocare man just because he's white and seems to like black women.

Does anyone notice that their views have been down and how it coincides with their Trip? I think they may pay for a lot of their views and likes. I know it sounds off the wall 😆 but it was just something I thought about.

This is what I mean when I say these types of businesses and etc only go by subscriber and followers count 😆 because if they would have done any kind of research on the fans of the Grimwades they would have seen that they are not the type to go to Dubai or anywhere but especially Dubai. They are the type of fans to just stay home and watch interracial couples on youtube and tiktok and wish they were the woman in the relationship gushing over a lazy mediocare man just because he's white.

Does anyone notice that their views have been down and how it coincides with their Trip? I think they may pay for a lot of their views and likes. I know it sounds off the wall 😆 but it was just something I thought about.
I thought this for yrs. their sub amount doesn’t tally with how little views they have

Reactions: 1
I thought this for yrs. their sub amount doesn’t tally with how little views they have
Yeah and I heard about this thing were you can use ai for fake comments. I think a lot of their comments, like the ones that are just emojis or just a couple of words are fake, especially the comments they get in instagram. I only say this because like you said the sub numbers, views, and comments don't match.

Oh, also, most of the comments are hardly about what happened in the video. Just a majority of the comments being about how cute and well behaved the kids are or some glowing praise about Ella or Tim.

Last edited:
  • Heart