The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, I don't think most of them are fake. I think the ones who only send hearts and say a couple of words each post might be. Family channel stans are just weirdos. They are obsessed with families they aren't a part of and I'm pretty sure it's a mental issue at this point. I used to like family channels but I wasn't the type to defend the families if someone pointed out something odd or ignored red flags. Some of these people are way to aggressive when it comes to defending them.
The whole calling them nieces and nephews is weird as hell to me. I just looked after not looking for a minute and the kids are out in the rain. Now it can’t be that serious I know.

Reu getting his hair done at 12.30am. No home schooling. Kids are at sch at 8.45 am that’s why the one day they had to be at a Chelsea match they were showing off how they could do the busy schedule loool. Kids do it all day every day. What awful parents they don’t even hide their kids do duck all
---
11.30am

Reactions: 4
I've been thinking. I despise family channels but I've been thinking about why I dislike this one the most. Well, it's in the top five. It's because all the other family channels are exploiting their kids just like this one but the kids seem to get things out of it at least. They get their own rooms most of the time, shopping trips that aren't just freebies and sponsored crap, trips to theme parks, fairs, and carnivals, they get toys and gadgets that kids their ages like, hairstyles every other week done by perfossionals and nails. And most of all they get to act like regular kids, the scripted stuff seems to be only really enforced when the video they are doing is an actual ad.

While this family, the only people seeming to benefit from this is Tim and Ella. The kids don't do anything but play football and go watch each other play football. The kids have to wait for their birthdays or a holiday to get gifts while Tim and Ella get random designer whenever they feel like it. And Ella gets her eyebrows and nails done what has to be every couple of weeks. The kids only get to do stuff when it's free. They just started going on vacations and those seem to be lackluster because the kids just stay in their airbnb the whole time. No money that they worked hard for spent on outings and adventures in those countries they went to.

This irks me because it's obvious that Tim is just using the kids to fund his lifestyle and isn't even appreciating them for it. Instead, he guilts them into being workhorses at football on top of performing for the cameras. These kids can't act like actual kids in front of the camera, they have to say scripted words of wisdom and act perfectly and have no real personalities. Family channels seriously need to be stopped but it just irks me so bad that the Grimwades don't even spend money on the ones making the money to enrich their lives. Instead they just seem to buy the basics. Those Iphones were the only things they bought for the kids that they didn't have too. That's the bare minimum.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I've been thinking. I despise family channels but I've been thinking about why I dislike this one the most. Well, it's in the top five. It's because all the other family channels are exploiting their kids just like this one but the kids seem to get things out of it at least. They get their own rooms most of the time, shopping trips that aren't just freebies and sponsored crap, trips to theme parks, fairs, and carnivals, they get toys and gadgets that kids their ages like, hairstyles every other week done by perfossionals and nails. And most of all they get to act like regular kids, the scripted stuff seems to be only really enforced when the video they are doing is an actual ad.

While this family, the only people seeming to benefit from this is Tim and Ella. The kids don't do anything but play football and go watch each other play football. The kids have to wait for their birthdays or a holiday to get gifts while Tim and Ella get random designer whenever they fill like it. And Ella gets her eyebrows and nails done what has to be every couple of weeks. The kids only get to do stuff when it's free. They just started going on vacations and those seem to be lackluster because the kids just stay in their airbnb the whole time. No money that they worked hard for spent on outings and adventures in those countries they went to.

This irks me because it's obvious that Tim is just using the kids to fund his lifestyle and isn't even appreciating them for it. Instead, he guilts them into being workhorses at football on top of performing for the cameras. These kids can't act like actual kids in front of the camera, they have to say scripted words of wisdom and act perfectly and have no real personalities. Family channels seriously need to be stopped but it just irks me so bad that the Grimwades don't even spend money on the ones making the money to enrich their lives. Instead they just seem to buy the basics. Those Iphones were the only things they bought for the kids that they didn't have too. That's the bare minimum.
They wouldn’t have bought them. The phones I mean they would have claimed them as expenses on the girls Channels. They buy them nothing at all even food is rationed to porridge and football type diets as children
---
It didn’t take me long when I first found them to see they don’t spend a penny on their kids. It’s only what they get free and they go nowhere and do nothing as it would bore Tim. Only football related. Again why is their local council not on them they have zero evidence of any school work or educational trips. All they do is football and Costco they life is a pure sentence and they honest to for have no idea. They think this is normal. No friends at all nine of them I mean wtf
---
None

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Stupid post of girls dancing in blankets. They have no belongings other than a ball to occupy themselves with and all trapped together in the house. Can’t go out and play with any friends their own age
This is child abuse they need to be stopped

Reactions: 7
Kids in garden staging an act for the camera again. Reu nearly forgot the lines. Poor kids this is awful. Also latest vlog hosanna made out she doesn’t even like seeing. I think this was just for the camera to make out she loves football reallt. It’s all planned by Tim

Reactions: 2
Watching children be psychologically and emotionally abused and we are not able to do anything to stop it breaks my heart. These kids have words put into their head 24/7 by Tim as he manipulates them and Ella isn’t innocent either cause she is desperate for attention from Tim and to please him so she agrees with all the manipulative bs he says and she then helps to brain wash their children. Seeing the kids follow scripts in every single conversation is something I’ll forever find strange and uncomfortable because these kids don’t know how to have normal conversations and interactions because they just say and do things that they’ve been told to say. You can see the kids don’t understand majority of the things they say because it’s just words and thoughts Tim makes them say. The kids don’t know how to think for themselves and they don’t get to be their own person they are just the people Tim wants them to be.

The only reason why the parents teach the kids to speak in that weird way with phrases like
'comfort is progressions worse enemy' is to disguise the fact that schooling is very much absent in their house yet the kids are 'soo articulate & highly intelligent'......please... 🤦🤦 What 12 year old would use a phrase like that, this football craze is beyond a joke.

Reactions: 10
It's crazy that Halle is bigger than Heze now. Are the girls just big (as in tall) or is Heze small?

Reactions: 5
It's crazy that Halle is bigger than Heze now. Are the girls just big (as in tall) or is Heze small?
I think Heze is just very small cause Tim has said before Heze is tiny for his age and I’ve seen comments on their TikToks/Hezes TikTok of people saying they’ve seen him in real life and he’s so small they were shocked he’s 13 cause they would of guessed he’s years younger than that. In photos when he’s next to boys who are the same age as him , I’m not talking about his older team mates I’m talking about the boys who are his age 12/13 they all are always taller than him. Of course Heze still has time to have a growth spurt and catch up but it’s concerning that for years he doesn’t look to be growing yet his sisters are growing, Halle is height now and Harper isn’t far behind. Hosanna is tall for her age but she looks way taller than she is when she is next to Heze. Nothing wrong with being short but if he’s short because of a medical reason that’s stunted his growth like from over exercising or something related to that then I will feel sorry for him if that’s the case.

Reactions: 8
I think Heze is just very small cause Tim has said before Heze is tiny for his age and I’ve seen comments on their TikToks/Hezes TikTok of people saying they’ve seen him in real life and he’s so small they were shocked he’s 13 cause they would of guessed he’s years younger than that. In photos when he’s next to boys who are the same age as him , I’m not talking about his older team mates I’m talking about the boys who are his age 12/13 they all are always taller than him. Of course Heze still has time to have a growth spurt and catch up but it’s concerning that for years he doesn’t look to be growing yet his sisters are growing, Halle is height now and Harper isn’t far behind. Hosanna is tall for her age but she looks way taller than she is when she is next to Heze. Nothing wrong with being short but if he’s short because of a medical reason that’s stunted his growth like from over exercising or something related to that then I will feel sorry for him if that’s the case.
If their breakfast routine is anything to go by, he isn't eating enough for how active he is. He needs more than just porridge and fruit for breakfast considering he pretty much exercises all day.

Reactions: 10
If their breakfast routine is anything to go by, he isn't eating enough for how active he is. He needs more than just porridge and fruit for breakfast considering he pretty much exercises all day.
Yeah exactly cause from all the meals they’ve shown how tiny the kids portions are and for how active Heze is he doesn’t seem to be eating enough. Those tiny portions of food would be burned off quick with all the exercising all day. Also there’s been times in videos you can see Heze has an odd relationship with food and that’s worrying how obsessed with he is with dieting and only eating certain things cause at his age that could really be affect his health in the long term if he’s not eating the right things his body needs. I feel sorry for Heze and his siblings because they’ve no idea how controlling their parents are and seeing how much pressure is put on these kids it’s so unfair and cruel.

• Sad
Yeah exactly cause from all the meals they’ve shown how tiny the kids portions are and for how active Heze is he doesn’t seem to be eating enough. Those tiny portions of food would be burned off quick with all the exercising all day. Also there’s been times in videos you can see Heze has an odd relationship with food and that’s worrying how obsessed with he is with dieting and only eating certain things cause at his age that could really be affect his health in the long term if he’s not eating the right things his body needs. I feel sorry for Heze and his siblings because they’ve no idea how controlling their parents are and seeing how much pressure is put on these kids it’s so unfair and cruel.
I remember one of their table diaries things where the kids were giving each other a hard time for sneaking a freaking fruit ( an apple I think). Of course, none of their loyal followers questioned that in the comments even though it was a major red flag. Tim is messing these kids up. And if any of you loyal Grimwade 'gang' members are reading this right now (I know some of them are here) . You too are now responsible for messing up these kids because you've been told, you've been pointed and directed to all the red flags but you still ignore them or say 'it's not that bad'. Why? All so you can watch children you don't know.

I remember one of their table diaries things where the kids were giving each other a hard time for sneaking a freaking fruit ( an apple I think). Of course, none of their loyal followers questioned that in the comments even though it was a major red flag. Tim is messing these kids up. And if any of you loyal Grimwade 'gang' members are reading this right now (I know some of them are here) . You too are now responsible for messing up these kids because you've been told, you've been pointed and directed to all the red flags but you still ignore them or say 'it's not that bad'. Why? All so you can watch children you don't know.
How sad is that they’ve been taught that sneaking a piece of fruit is seen as the worst thing ever to do 😔 poor kids are made to feel guilty for being hungry. I think it says a lot of when a child sneaks food that isn’t sweets because a child sneaking sweets before their dinner is a typical normal thing most kids try to do at least once and that’s what you would expect a child to be sneaking but when a child is trying to sneak any type of food they can get their hands on and hide it that shows a child is genuinely hungry. Ella and Tim are so controlling with food and these kids are being psychologically abused and it confuses and disgusts me how people in the comments on videos and on insta are so blind to the abuse these kids are going through when it’s right in front of all our eyes.

Ella and Tim have people fooled and it’s scary because this allows them to continue to get away with how badly they treat their kids. Ella and Tim have a way of turning the kids against each other they’ll all gang up on and give one sibling a hard time making that sibling feel attacked and embarrassed and you can see Tim and the other siblings enjoy doing that it’s messed up. Of course I’m not blaming any of the kids for that because it’s learned behaviour and manipulation that makes these kids think it’s ok to give each other a hard time.

The way they compete with each other to be the golden child , compete for attention , want to win everything just so they can brag and look smug that their sibling/siblings didn’t win and want to always out do each other it’s all going to cause a lot of problems in their sibling relationships with each other which is very sad. You’re right the grimwade gang fans who stalk this thread should be ashamed of themselves because they’re not calling out the abuse, they’re supporting it! and like you said they’ve been shown all the abuse and how awful Ella and Tim but they refuse to listen. They’re weirdly obsessed with Ella , Tim and the kids in the comments it’s very scary how people can be telling kids they don’t know that they love them and asking to see more of them. Also adults following these kids social media pages and leaving comments is disgusting. Stranger danger seems to be going out the window which scares me.

When Hezes TikTok came up on my fyp I felt uncomfortable going onto his page but my intentions are not bad I was just nosy to see how they’re exploiting the poor kid on TikTok and all I could think was no decent parent would exploit their children and wouldn’t be comfortable with their child under 18 years old having public social media were anybody can watch and contact their child.

How sad is that they’ve been taught that sneaking a piece of fruit is seen as the worst thing ever to do 😔 poor kids are made to feel guilty for being hungry. I think it says a lot of when a child sneaks food that isn’t sweets because a child sneaking sweets before their dinner is a typical normal thing most kids try to do at least once and that’s what you would expect a child to be sneaking but when a child is trying to sneak any type of food they can get their hands on and hide it that shows a child is genuinely hungry. Ella and Tim are so controlling with food and these kids are being psychologically abused and it confuses and disgusts me how people in the comments on videos and on insta are so blind to the abuse these kids are going through when it’s right in front of all our eyes.

Ella and Tim have people fooled and it’s scary because this allows them to continue to get away with how badly they treat their kids. Ella and Tim have a way of turning the kids against each other they’ll all gang up on and give one sibling a hard time making that sibling feel attacked and embarrassed and you can see Tim and the other siblings enjoy doing that it’s messed up. Of course I’m not blaming any of the kids for that because it’s learned behaviour and manipulation that makes these kids think it’s ok to give each other a hard time.

The way they compete with each other to be the golden child , compete for attention , want to win everything just so they can brag and look smug that their sibling/siblings didn’t win and want to always out do each other it’s all going to cause a lot of problems in their sibling relationships with each other which is very sad. You’re right the grimwade gang fans who stalk this thread should be ashamed of themselves because they’re not calling out the abuse, they’re supporting it! and like you said they’ve been shown all the abuse and how awful Ella and Tim but they refuse to listen. They’re weirdly obsessed with Ella , Tim and the kids in the comments it’s very scary how people can be telling kids they don’t know that they love them and asking to see more of them. Also adults following these kids social media pages and leaving comments is disgusting. Stranger danger seems to be going out the window which scares me.

When Hezes TikTok came up on my fyp I felt uncomfortable going onto his page but my intentions are not bad I was just nosy to see how they’re exploiting the poor kid on TikTok and all I could think was no decent parent would exploit their children and wouldn’t be comfortable with their child under 18 years old having public social media were anybody can watch and contact their child.
Yeah Heze's tiktok came up on my tiktok to a long time ago. Of course, I was nosey. This was before the family started doing tiktoks together and going viral. I thought it was a fan made tiktok at first.

Reactions: 2
Any prob with heze physical and mental is Tim’s fault. He wasn’t born wanting a ball by his side or with a growing prob as all the other kids are ok but he’s been made to support the family fianancially so Tim can have his pro footballer in the future. He now has anxiety and an eating disorder and it’s all abuser Tim’s fault. Ella can see it all but doesn’t care as she is scared of Tim and how she will manage without him. No more words to say this will carry on now forever. Tim should never have had kids as he’s not a father he uses them as a trophy and an earner not as people you do things for as he does duck all but dictate

• Heart
Just went to look at the comment section on the video where Tim had the kids shivering in the rain. There seems to be a lot of back and forth between some creepy fans and people pointing out red flags. I honestly don't see how the fans aren't embarrassed. Openly admitting that they go to bat for the family so hard because they enjoy watching children they don't know. Do they not hear themselves? They are willing to watch children be abused and exploited all because watching these children makes THEM feel better about their sad lives. Just strange and selfish.

This is what I expect every time I see another dance reel from the Grimwades ……

Reactions: 1
A whole vlog on meeting a dog. Basically nothing. No content at all. Also why get the kids to call everyone aunty and uncle when hosanna didn’t even know who they were. It’s really creepy and getting the kids to trust people and think they are close when they are not and could be pedos. Really a strange thing to do. Maybe your best friend but not everyone one they come in contact with