The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and I heard about this thing were you can use ai for fake comments. I think a lot of their comments, like the ones that are just emojis or just a couple of words are fake, especially the comments they get in instagram. I only say this because like you said the sub numbers, views, and comments don't match.

Oh, also, most of the comments are hardly about what happened in the video. Just a majority of the comments being about how cute and well behaved the kids are or some glowing praise about Ella or Tim.
Exactly yes. They aren’t real people as always roaming about their looks or hair and not what happens in the vlog not that anything does happen lool

Ella and Tim’s legs lool. Tim’s are like matchsticks and Ella’s and manly and chunky. Shows how much they filter their other pics without other people in it lol

Reactions: 2
Still in Dubai on their free trip getting freebies every day but the kids get Nothing and they bring in the money. These selfish people aren’t parents at all and Shame on them putting 7 kids to the in laws. It’s been a week nearly. This is def Ella’s job begging free things not paying for anything as I said before they don’t have money they like to make out they have.

Reactions: 4
Still in Dubai on their free trip getting freebies every day but the kids get Nothing and they bring in the money. These selfish people aren’t parents at all and Shame on them putting 7 kids to the in laws. It’s been a week nearly. This is def Ella’s job begging free things not paying for anything as I said before they don’t have money they like to make out they have.
When was the last time the kids went to a science interactive museum? That would have been a great experience for them and Tim even could have bragged that it is part of the unschooling crap they're doing. That would have been a great learning experience for the kids but no, homeschooling, unschooling mum Elle was the one to learn lots. I wonder did visitdubai know the kids wouldn't be going. Everyone knows the kids are the stars in family channels. And for them to be uploading most of the ad content to the FAMILY channel Instagram page makes me think it was supposed to be a family trip but of course, the two selfish ding dongs made it another couple trip. I just can't see a company giving a free vacation to the two of the least popular grimwades. People watch for the kids.

When was the last time the kids went to a science interactive museum? That would have been a great experience for them and Tim even could have bragged that it is part of the unschooling crap they're doing. That would have been a great learning experience for the kids but no, homeschooling, unschooling mum Elle was the one to learn lots. I wonder did visitdubai know the kids wouldn't be going. Everyone knows the kids are the stars in family channels. And for them to be uploading most of the ad content to the FAMILY channel Instagram page makes me think it was supposed to be a family trip but of course, the two selfish ding dongs made it another couple trip. I just can't see a company giving a free vacation to the two of the least popular grimwades. People watch for the kids.
They really are using their kids for their lifestyle and Ella def spends each days begging companies for freebies under their channel name yes but yet only two of them go. They don’t want to be parents at all this is even more worse then not taking halo to Spain they didn’t take any of them and never do anywhere but a villa and that was free too. Those kids lives are tit

Reactions: 6
How is that enough food for 9 people. I cook more then that for 4 of us
She always makes small portions. I think the cost of groceries and all she worries about making sure they have enough to eat is Tim. She breaks her back for him a meal. One day these kids are going to have a story to tell.
---
I would just like to know how is they can go on vacation and have the time of their lives and whenever they take the kids anywhere it’s a mess. The most selfish parents I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 7
She always makes small portions. I think the cost of groceries and all she worries about making sure they have enough to eat is Tim. She breaks her back for him a meal. One day these kids are going to have a story to tell.
---
I would just like to know how is they can go on vacation and have the time of their lives and whenever they take the kids anywhere it’s a mess. The most selfish parents I’ve ever seen.
When she did a food shop haul video ages ago and takes out bags of frozen chips, nuggets , pizza stuff like that and she said “This is all Tim’s he likes to have a second dinner everyday” so you can tell Tim gets all the food he wants and the kids get very little they get tiny portions and whenever they’re still understandably hungry and ask for more food 99% of the time they are told no. I remember another time Ella put tiny spoonfuls of dinner on the kids plates that would be gone in 2/3 bites and she put leftovers in big bowls in the middle of the table and Tim was there with a huge plate full of food and Rue asked for more and Ella said no that the leftovers belong to Tim and poor Rue and the other kids all sat there starting at the leftovers and Tim eating it was so strange.

I know kids have smaller portions than adults but their portions sizes are ridiculously small cause it’s like they don’t want to share with the kids and it’s not like they’re struggling with money and can’t afford to buy a lot for dinner , the poor kids are being exploited and are bringing in money for their lazy selfish parents so food can easily be afforded but Ella and Tim would rather spend that money on themselves to flaunt designer clothes or whatever. What makes it worse is majority of the time Ella’s cooking looks awful her food looks undercooked and like it’s difficult to chew and we’ve seen this a few times the kids playing with their food looking disgusted or spitting it out so imagine you’re so hungry and you sit down to a tiny dinner that also tastes bad. When those poor kids get a dinner that tastes nice and is cooked properly it must be the best day ever for them cause it’s so rare.

I understand the price of food is ridiculous nowadays and I know what it’s like to shop on budget but it’s not like they don’t have money and they chose to have so many kids to exploit so if they don’t like spending money on their kids and being responsible for them they never should of had kids. They use the kids to make money , use the kids to get them the social media fame they are desperate for and use the kids to get them brand deals and freebies that’s all they see the kids as is money makers and then Ella and Tim are the ones who enjoy the benefits from all of this they are the ones who get to go on holidays , nights away , designer shopping and they couldn’t care less about the kids. I agree with you they are most selfish parents I’ve ever seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I remember the video where they went to Mcdonalds and it was only Tim who got food. That grown man really sat there and ate in those kids faces a big bacon burger and fries. Oh, but they said they kids had breakfast and that was why they didn't get anything. Although this was clearly closer to lunch time. But if the kids had what they have for breakfast on their vlogs (bread, fruit, and cereal) yeah those kids were hungry and would have liked some freakin' chicken nuggets.

And then they were talking like they usually do, just rambling, and Tim said something about him having pizza and Houston being so happy to have some of it. What? You're big grown butt is eating pizza while your kids just watch you and hope you're feeling kind enough to offer them some?

They have a weird thing going on with the kids and food. It reminds me of the 8 passengers thing where that mom was obsessed with the kids not eating too much. And they also have a weird thing were Tim is catered too by everyone in that family even though his butt does not work. He is not a provider or a traditional husband or father so I don't understand why they think it makes since to treat him in such a traditional way.
---
Wait till the kids are teens and are hungry day and night. !
Those kids are extremely physically active they should be eating more than what Ella shows them eating right now. Rue is clearly always hungry.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Yeah I remember the video where they went to Mcdonalds and it was only Tim who got food. That grown man really sat there and ate in those kids faces a big bacon burger and fries. Oh, but they said they kids had breakfast and that was why they didn't get anything. Although this was clearly closer to lunch time. But if the kids had what they have for breakfast on their vlogs (bread, fruit, and cereal) yeah those kids were hungry and would have liked some freakin' chicken nuggets.

And then they were talking like they usually do, just rambling, and Tim said something about him having pizza and Houston being so happy to have some of it. What? You're big grown butt is eating pizza while your kids just watch you and hope you're feeling kind enough to offer them some?

They have a weird thing going on with the kids and food. It reminds me of the 8 passengers thing where that mom was obsessed with the kids not eating too much. And they also have a weird thing were Tim is catered too by everyone in that family even though his butt does not work. He is not a provider or a traditional husband or father so I don't understand why they think it makes since to treat him in such a traditional way.
---

Those kids are extremely physically active they should be eating more than what Ella shows them eating right now. Rue is clearly always hungry.
Depriving children of food and keeping them isolated from the world is child abuse. I hope the kids survive this in good health and escape when they're old enough.
It reminds me of a cult and the leader is waste of space wanna be 1990s gangsta.

Depriving children of food and keeping them isolated from the world is child abuse. I hope the kids survive this in good health and escape when they're old enough.
It reminds me of a cult and the leader is waste of space wanna be 1990s gangsta.
Definitely channeling her inner Ruby Franke!

Here again walking down the road kicking the ball. Mentally ill springs to mind. He’s 14 soon not 4
---
Heze
---
Also if he’s at a private sch paid for by Chelsea how is he getting away with his coloured hair. It wouldn’t be allowed

I'm less (i.e. not at all) bothered about a private school letting a child have coloured hair, and more bothered about them apparently not noticing that a child in their care and his siblings are so poorly treated by their parents.

I honestly think there is so much mental and emotional abuse on that family .

hosanna wanted to be a fashion designer but has been forced In to football . Halle wanted to be an actor and has been forced into football .

Heze has no choice but to make it pro or he will never live it down because his dad is manic and is living through his son .

the babies are severely neglected and raised by the older kids .

for a family channel they lack any family activity ! Never see them out except for food and clothes shopping or the odd paid sponsored event which is normally geared to the younger kids .
No schooling or extra curriculum besides football . It’s all very very weird !

for a family channel they lack any family activity ! Never see them out except for food and clothes shopping or the odd paid sponsored event which is normally geared to the younger kids .
This has always been something that was such a red flag for me. A family channel that is centered around the kids but the kids hardly ever do kid stuff. Or fun stuff. All family channels exploit the kids but at least most of the others have the kids do kid and fun stuff with the money they are making. Anything the kids get that is 'fun' or kid-centered is something sponsored. Like those water guns they got a little while ago, anyone see them playing with them in a vlog? Have they ever been mentioned again? I wouldn't be surprised if those popsicles they were showcases so neatly in their story wasn't gifted and a low-key ad.

I'm telling you guys, something is really off with them, especially Tim. I just get such a bad feeling when it comes to Tim.

This has always been something that was such a red flag for me. A family channel that is centered around the kids but the kids hardly ever do kid stuff. Or fun stuff. All family channels exploit the kids but at least most of the others have the kids do kid and fun stuff with the money they are making. Anything the kids get that is 'fun' or kid-centered is something sponsored. Like those water guns they got a little while ago, anyone see them playing with them in a vlog? Have they ever been mentioned again? I wouldn't be surprised if those popsicles they were showcases so neatly in their story wasn't gifted and a low-key ad.

I'm telling you guys, something is really off with them, especially Tim. I just get such a bad feeling when it comes to Tim.
I totally agree. The truth will come out one day
---
They put heze up doing Spanish homework. Yes he’s only doing that as he has to to remain in Chelsea academy. It’s the private sch they put him in. Not the parents choice one bit. So what about the other kids. Hosanna should be in yr 7 doing languages too!!!! They don’t show that do they and what a little clip for the camera anyway. We all know heze us the only one doing work as he has out of no choice. Tim showing off about that lol. Oh come on you tooo ur kids in a freebie to morroco and didn’t even show them the real country to hear the language there. They don’t give a tit about languages or education.
---
Oh and that work heze is doing doesn’t look like yr 9 homework at all more like a beginner yr 7. He’s clearly behind as his parents didn’t do homeschooling at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 1