The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pathetic crying but made thousands and is still raking in the gifts now
I’d be gutted being sniped out at the last minute too but she knew it was going to happen 😂 first melt down I’ve seen since magically losing her anxiety after her surgery, she knows how to play her viewers.

She’s online now saying she’s messaged her manager and asked why she sound put another penny in TikTok’s pocket - yob’ve had a miraculous recovery, leave TikTok & go out and get a job like the rest of us & earn your money.

Reactions: 6
She’s pathetic crying but made thousands and is still raking in the gifts now
Sub only live aswell cause apparently she can’t face everyone in the state she’s in. Obviously doesn’t realise we can watch from the outside. Apparently she’s using the money to take her kids on holiday 🤣🤣 sure we heard this before about miami?! Also apparently terry is gonna stack 10k up next time incase this happens again….yet she’s kicking herself that she didn’t send him £300 to send her a lion so where’s he getting 10k 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣. Who sniped her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kids will get a few days in butlins whilst she’s been to Miami next Mexico

Reactions: 2
These idiots are no well. Greeting over a badge that means sweet FA in the real world just like their gifting badges 😂

i’m not being funny but the things some people are going through in this world and she’s sat there whinging over an app when she’s already made thousands?? i can’t stand her, pure glutinous greed

She can afford to live without the gifts as she is making enough through tiktok shop 😂 aye sure thing Gracie. Lazy midden!

• Haha
Did you see how Zac just cut her of straight away 🤣 He didn’t even care that she didn’t make it. I used to like Zac but he’s another Beg. He started panicking last night as he dropped to 5 then all of a sudden he starts texting people. Definitely a gifting circle. Gracie has still made around 20k easy so don’t know why she’s crying the idiot. That live pro badge lets you keep more of the gift money. TikTok will only take 20% if that. So she really crying over money? BEG!!

Did you see how Zac just cut her of straight away 🤣 He didn’t even care that she didn’t make it. I used to like Zac but he’s another Beg. He started panicking last night as he dropped to 5 then all of a sudden he starts texting people. Definitely a gifting circle. Gracie has still made around 20k easy so don’t know why she’s crying the idiot. That live pro badge lets you keep more of the gift money. TikTok will only take 20% if that. So she really crying over money? BEG!!
Funny that he got there cos of already clear and she was petrified of clear it was awks

Reactions: 4
She’s still on live going on about it but raking in the gifts still

Reactions: 1
she’s in luke’s live now saying it’s not about the money 🙄 all the comments saying they were crying for her and she “worked so hard” she sat there doing NOTHING. she’s just said she made 10 grand and she’s STILL moaning?? i can’t comprehend the entitlement of these people

• Haha