Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls, I'm on a ✨️ fitness and weight loss journey ✨️ because I've decided to use the pain of 5 years of struggling to conceive and channel it into building healthy habits. I paid a small fortune for an elliptical, blasted Reputation and just went at it. I'm going to start Couch to Eras next week. At this point I've lowkey accepted I will never have a baby but just wanted to share this in case anyone else is in the same boat. We spend so long hating our bodies for what it won't give us, we need to be kinder to ourselves.
You’re amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m getting my nails done on Saturday, any ideas what to do that could be TTPD related?

I’m starting that new job next week so something not too in your face would be great. Thanks guys ❤

Reactions: 3
I’m getting my nails done on Saturday, any ideas what to do that could be TTPD related?

I’m starting that new job next week so something not too in your face would be great. Thanks guys ❤
How about ombre nails in the TTPD version colors? Or one nail each color. There are only 4 but you could always add an extra shade.

Do you think it will be like this for Liverpool?! I'm not sure I can convince my husband to wait outside Anfield at 8am as a man u fan 🤣
i'm thinking of going while the other shows are on (i'm night 3) and seeing if it's any quieter then, but i have no idea if it'll still be open. plan a is to just see if it's online by then.

talking of merch and quality issues when washing, this is supposed to heat set the print and make it more durable!

Reactions: 1
Sending you so much love, I’m on a similar journey (but still in the frustration phrase)

Girls, I'm on a ✨️ fitness and weight loss journey ✨️ because I've decided to use the pain of 5 years of struggling to conceive and channel it into building healthy habits. I paid a small fortune for an elliptical, blasted Reputation and just went at it. I'm going to start Couch to Eras next week. At this point I've lowkey accepted I will never have a baby but just wanted to share this in case anyone else is in the same boat. We spend so long hating our bodies for what it won't give us, we need to be kinder to ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
my parents tried for 12 years before having me! only tested bc they were due for their third and final ivf consultation. got my fingers crossed for you🤞❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Usually 28-30, but looking at the lengths there'll never be anything long enough for how I feel comfortable.
pretty similar size to me. So i just tried it on again, it covers my bum length wise, so I would be comfortable wearing with leggings, and its a little baggy too

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I would really like to buy one of the hoodies (beige or dark blue) but I cannot trust that it will ever arrive lol. We need a new thread!

I would really like to buy one of the hoodies (beige or dark blue) but I cannot trust that it will ever arrive lol. We need a new thread!
Same, really want the dark blue one, but only if it'll come in time. Having said that, the TTPD cardigan and hoodie arrived within 2-3 of ordering, so I'm hoping they've sorted their tit out. Only thing is I don't have £70 now after getting them...but I'd rather get something now, rather than feeling the need to queue for aggggges on the day at a stand.

Reactions: 2
just ordered the evermore tee - BIRTHDAY10 works if you're like me and have used welcome10 three times!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi Everyone,

Sorry to intrude, but I've been online looking at Viagogo and it says I can get TS tickets for Paris next week in the realms of affordable prices. Does anyone know if the site is legit for TS tickets? I've read conflicting stories and I'm well up for the road trip!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to intrude, but I've been online looking at Viagogo and it says I can get TS tickets for Paris next week in the realms of affordable prices. Does anyone know if the site is legit for TS tickets? I've read conflicting stories and I'm well up for the road trip!
Hit and miss but I’ve heard more misses. I’d be very careful. I believe Paris has a lead booker policy? I’ve also read that you can transfer tickets but the person receiving the transfer must have a French bank account. I’d try and do a bit more research!

Taylor Swift #46 - what would happen if Matty just… called Taylor up??

I’m kidding 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.