Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wrote YLM December 2021 and was clearly contemplating ending it at that point, I can’t think they lasted much longer after that given the content of the song 😬

Reactions: 11
Joe was at her Grammys party in Feb 2023 so they were on then or at least friendly
---
Also they were very clearly still together when Midnights released - she posted the now-deleted Lavender Haze reel about keeping her relationship private. I agree with @QueenBW’s theory that they were temporarily off Jan 2023 when Taylor appeared with The 1975, with Joe supporting her at the Grammys afterparty bc he thought there was a chance

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Joe was at her Grammys party in Feb 2023 so they were on then or at least friendly
---
Also they were very clearly still together when Midnights released - she posted the now-deleted Lavender Haze reel about keeping her relationship private. I agree with @QueenBW’s theory that they were temporarily off Jan 2023 when Taylor appeared with The 1975, with Joe supporting her at the Grammys afterparty bc he thought there was a chance
IMG_6974.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly just think they were a lot more on/off than we ever knew. Both kept trying to make it work towards the end hence the random appearances together and also do believe the Matty thing was a only official a month or two, in April/May/June 2023 but there was some emotional cheating prior to that.

Reactions: 18
I've done eras nails and I've had more compliments in the last two weeks on my nails that I've ever had 🤣

• Heart
The amount that I love TTPD already has made me realise how un bothered by Midnights I actually was when it came out. It has some great songs but compared to the way I’ve instantly fallen in love with TTPD, I’ve realised I potentially just am not a midnights girly at all. It grew on me for sure, but it’s still down the bottom of my ranking.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The amount that I love TTPD already has made me realise how un bothered by Midnights I actually was when it came out. It has some great songs but compared to the way I’ve instantly fallen in love with TTPD, I’ve realised I potentially just am not a midnights girly at all. It grew on me for sure, but it’s still down the bottom of my ranking.
I was the same but I've gone back and started lately to really enjoy Midnights. I feel Midnights really suffered from being released amongst all the TV albums and then just as the tour hype was starting, for me it was just a bit of an overload.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was the same but I've gone back and started lately to really enjoy Midnights. I feel Midnights really suffered from being released amongst all the TV albums and then just as the tour hype was starting, for be it was just a bit of an overload.
I still rank Midnights over TTPD. I was late to Midnights and I think that probably helped my appreciation of it.

Currently with TTPD I feel like I am trying to force myself to like it!

Reactions: 4
Buying an at home gel kit was the best thing I've
well go on, show us! 🙂↔💅
Best thing I ever did was buy an at home gel kit!!

ETA they aren't attaching! I'll do it later!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
IMG_9819.jpeg

I had a procedure in hospital earlier this week and it was under local anaesthetic and a bit traumatic. I have it regularly. I usually zone out in one way or the other with song lyrics or imagining myself on a beach. This time, this verse was going around and around on my head. It’s why I love Taylor. 🫶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Taylor singing I can do it with a broken heart on tour will Be bloody weird considering what it’s about.

I was the same but I've gone back and started lately to really enjoy Midnights. I feel Midnights really suffered from being released amongst all the TV albums and then just as the tour hype was starting, for me it was just a bit of an overload.
I do love a lot of the songs on Midnights but none of them got in a my feels right away like TTPD has.

Except Bigger Than The Whole Sky but that gets me in my feels so much I’ve only listened to it maybe 3 times ever, because it’s actually toooo in my feels.

It has a few too many songs that I like, but am not obsessed with eg Lavender Haze, Snow on the Beach, Midnight Rain, question?, Vigilante tit, sweet nothing. They are all just meh to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.