Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also says don’t believe what you see on social media because it’s all lies…yeah from both sides Talia!! You’ve both told lies! But Aaron has nothing else to lose at this point so I’m more inclined to believe him over you!

Reactions: 21
Saying people “under the influence”. Assume she’s saying he’s back on the drink/drugs and that’s why he’s not been allowed to see the kids.

These two are such fucked up humans. I suspect they’re both lying and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: 16
Her lips are so weird looking and her face she’s ruined herself they look like they are going to burst

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I bet she ran to Tesco just for the purpose of that story ..who has ALL the kids while she’s in Tesco??also all I could focus on was her lips while she was taking what an absolute state !! Them poor kids caught in the cross fire of all this they both don’t deserve them !! 🤬

Reactions: 13
Is there anyone Jodie won’t shag?! I’m a bit worried those ridiculous lips are one day going to explode over one of her kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone give the poor man a referral code, reads here like the paper until it doesn’t suit him🤣I’m pretty sure all his gos is true tho cause it’s like he waits till he’s wound up to spill the beans. Where as talia just wakes up everyday lying🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is her head more square shaped than a actual square

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The carers for Oakley yeah ok….
But why wasn’t he allowed the 2 older boys?
What was her excuse there?
We know you’re reading 👀

Reactions: 15
I agree there’s both sides then there’s the truth. Why does he always do that on social media and make himself look so bad? He could easily just be factual as he knows this whole site sees through her. He just embarrassing himself but thinks he’s better than her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.