Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn't sound drunk or slurry, I think they've probably had a big argument behind the scenes and then he's venting on Insta hoping we will all stick up for him because we dislike her so much 🤣
No he definitely didn’t sound drunk but he was for sure repeating him self alotttt

Reactions: 4
I think they’ve had another argument. Wouldn’t be surprised if Jodie is making things difficult with the upcoming surgery. I think most of us would get sick of dealing with her and end up venting but social media isn’t the place to do it. He needs to either see a professional or talk to a close family member or family. I do agree with a lot of what Aaron says, she does use Oakley for engagement, we’ve all seen it. I don’t think Aaron is perfect at all, I think he needs to step back and do some work on himself.

It is so sad that Oakley doesn’t seem to have a bond with her at all.

Reactions: 16
I fully agree with everything Aaron said last night but I don't agree with his approach. She is taking the piss with carers because she doesn't want to look after a 1 year old who barely requires any special care. She likes being pregnant and having a newborn for the attention and then she gets bored of them. And why did her dad take money off her for sitting with his own grandson? Like she should have stayed with Oakley herself but regardless, why did she have to pay his grandad? That's weird 🫠 hopefully she doesn't make it difficult in Liverpool by having all her family there and trying to push Aaron out. She's one horrible witch and I do hope it all goes through court again and professionals get to see just how much these kids are being used as weapons. And also , I can't wait for the day she has the cafe package taken away. Scumbag needs to look after her own kid and work around him like every other fucker has to with kids

Reactions: 33
I swear last night Aaron said he wanted his kids off of social media and then today he's posting them ....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even when she posts pics of her holding him… she just looks so out of place with him.
Claims she’s massively ‘maternal’, she couldn’t be more far from it!!
She always look like a girl holding her mates kid doesn’t she 😂. Think it’s the way she stands like a teenager holding a baby . Just looks forced & weird

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240509_142515_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_142509_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_142447_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_142440_Instagram.jpg

Christ that chin if one of the kids knocked into that they'd have to go to hospital for stitches it's like a sharp blade 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like an absolute crackhead the way she's "dancing" in her kitchen. Zero rhythm and dead behind her beady eyes! "Look at me, look at me aren't I soooo fun and thin" piss off Jodie, it's all for the gram, we all know you can't be arsed with poor Oakley!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I fully agree with everything Aaron said last night but I don't agree with his approach. She is taking the piss with carers because she doesn't want to look after a 1 year old who barely requires any special care. She likes being pregnant and having a newborn for the attention and then she gets bored of them. And why did her dad take money off her for sitting with his own grandson? Like she should have stayed with Oakley herself but regardless, why did she have to pay his grandad? That's weird 🫠 hopefully she doesn't make it difficult in Liverpool by having all her family there and trying to push Aaron out. She's one horrible witch and I do hope it all goes through court again and professionals get to see just how much these kids are being used as weapons. And also , I can't wait for the day she has the cafe package taken away. Scumbag needs to look after her own kid and work around him like every other fucker has to with kids

What’s this about paying her dad

And they will 100% try their best to push Aaron out of everything

Reactions: 9

I have a feeling that's why he's kicking off again because she's probably trying to have her dad staying with him again cuz she cba. Because let's be real, her dad and step mom only show their face when he's in hospital don't they. He don't go visit his daughter or grandkids ever.

Reactions: 23
Oakley reacts to her like she’s the carer. Very sad for the little boy when he’s not bonded to his mum.

Jodie probably paid her dad whilst she swanned off with Callum. The whole situation is awful. That little lad was abandoned and is now dumped with carers constantly.

Reactions: 13

She was ranting and raving about how her family helps out so much and how her dad stayed with her and Oakley when he was in Liverpool the last time. To me it sounded like she was throwing digs at Aaron's family hinting that they don't help out but her family does. Then Aaron retaliated saying she was barely with Oakley at the hospital because she paid her dad to stay with him instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh wow she paid her dad to stay with his grandson recovering from surgery!!

BRB about to ring my daughter cos few years ago my grandchild had meningitis and Xmas day I was up hospital from 1am for hours no sleep and I got no money 🙄
That’s horrendous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Probably paid for the rights to her blog and to use her name. But who knows if it’s true.

So when she’s out with the other boys, where’s Oakley?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tanya has such a different accent to Jodie it’s going to be so awkward when the kids all pick it up and she has to explain why lol

Also Charlotte Trippier is such a hypocrite. Her children deserve privacy and protection from internet pedos but Oakley doesn’t? Why she’s globbed onto a random baby is baffling.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.