Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully agree with everything Aaron said last night but I don't agree with his approach. She is taking the piss with carers because she doesn't want to look after a 1 year old who barely requires any special care. She likes being pregnant and having a newborn for the attention and then she gets bored of them. And why did her dad take money off her for sitting with his own grandson? Like she should have stayed with Oakley herself but regardless, why did she have to pay his grandad? That's weird 🫠 hopefully she doesn't make it difficult in Liverpool by having all her family there and trying to push Aaron out. She's one horrible witch and I do hope it all goes through court again and professionals get to see just how much these kids are being used as weapons. And also , I can't wait for the day she has the cafe package taken away. Scumbag needs to look after her own kid and work around him like every other fucker has to with kids
Hello aaron

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No no no no…just me who thinks this is disgusting? A 15% off coupon code in exchange for donations to alder hey? It just turns my stomach a little
IMG_4850.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Once again using her son, I bet we’ll see a lot of ads whilst Oakley is in hospital. I hope to god someone has the good sense to stop her swinging him around after surgery like he’s her little doll to pick up and put down.

Reactions: 10