Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she tags these posts “mid size style” I’m a size 14 and I’m pretty sure she’s bigger than me. Does that not make her plus size? Are crew clothing struggling? Why on earth would they choose her to model their clothes. Sure fire way to put me off the brand!
---
I don’t know why she thinks those knackered old converse look good with anything she wears. Short ones would be better for her because the high tops hide her ankles and make her legs look dumpier
She just copies others with no regard as to whether it actually suits her or not.

Reactions: 1
Another freebie this time to Chessington. Certainly isn’t making me rush to buy tickets when they give them away for free.
Winds me up when they post ‘we’ll be back’ but let’s be honest they’ll only go back if the tickets are free again 🙄

Reactions: 2
No mention of her holiday this year yet. I wonder where she’s off to? I’m sure if it isn’t gifted that mummy will pay for her.

What actually is her job she claims to have?

Another freebie this time to Chessington. Certainly isn’t making me rush to buy tickets when they give them away for free.
Winds me up when they post ‘we’ll be back’ but let’s be honest they’ll only go back if the tickets are free again 🙄
quite a few blog mums there by the looks of of. One sharing that a vegan hot dog is £14 or something.
Totally affordable and relatable in a cost of living crisis… 🤦‍♀️

Still wearing her stinky converse I see and that awful pink outfit. Hate how she dresses her dorky girls the same, they aren't twins what is she thinking.

That's it Sarah you crop ugly little Evie out of your latest ad. That kid is going to grow up with such issues. Can Sarah make it ANY clearer she favours Amelie and how she looks.

That's it Sarah you crop ugly little Evie out of your latest ad. That kid is going to grow up with such issues. Can Sarah make it ANY clearer she favours Amelie and how she looks.
She needs to be gifted some hair products for her though - her curly hair is SO dry and frizzy looking! That advert is awful. It’s the squishing of the girls into her bosom and fake laughing at the start, cringe!! Plus Sarah needed the next size up for her dress, it does her no favours 🤭

She or their father can BUY the products and take it upon themselves to care for their daughters hair.

• Haha
Her poor husband, he appears to work really hard while she plods about looking like the most matronly 30 something I have ever seen!

HOW is she getting so many ads recently? I don’t think she is signed up to management like the big influencers so must go begging. Also poor Evie obvs doesn’t fit her aesthetic so gets cut out of videos. I hope she goes off the rails in her teen years and causes havoc for Sarah 😂

I see she’s put her surname on her bio now. I’m such a child but it makes me snigger that she’s called Sarah Peasant 😂

• Haha
I see she’s put her surname on her bio now. I’m such a child but it makes me snigger that she’s called Sarah Peasant 😂
Lol why has she suddenly done that?! She's a bit of a mystery, just what is her job and HOW do they have so much money. I'd love to have some part time hobby job whilst my husband and parents propped me up financially. I'd swan around in stupid tent dresses baking cakes too. What a life eh!

I’ve just seen on her house profile that she’s offering it up as a “location house”. People in the film/tv/magazine industry would have to be seriously desperate and/or severely lacking in imagination to use her bland, copycat, dull house!!
Also - anyone else think that despite her obsession with painting everything pink, the house looks so… cold? Maybe it’s the filter or her (poor) attempts at being a ‘photographer’ but every room actually looks grey, dark and cold - to me anyway!

Sarah does Pilates! lol I would love to see that!
---
I’ve just seen on her house profile that she’s offering it up as a “location house”. People in the film/tv/magazine industry would have to be seriously desperate and/or severely lacking in imagination to use her bland, copycat, dull house!!
Also - anyone else think that despite her obsession with painting everything pink, the house looks so… cold? Maybe it’s the filter or her (poor) attempts at being a ‘photographer’ but every room actually looks grey, dark and cold - to me anyway!
yes I think so too, the coldest looking most uninviting looking house ever!

Did I see they are doing the garden by themselves. Must be skint and got no freebies from garden companies

Good job her husband works and pays her bills and is handy. She just sits on her fat @rse taking photos of it all for the gram.

Scraggy haired Sarah needs to get her arse into gear and blag herself a freebie haircut or… you know… actually pay for one before her sister’s big day. Her hair is looking so scraggy and lank in her latest snooze fest ‘look at my kitchen again’ reel.