Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the feature wall for the TV that the kitchen company did? She must have had to pay for that so not giving them the credit.

Reactions: 2
Well money can’t buy taste but clearly freebees can’t buy taste either. God almighty with all the “experts” in EZ living etc you would think the room would be wow. What a mis match of stuff. Was this what was left after the January sale 😳😳 and what the hell is going on with the wallpaper in the panelling 🤦‍♀️ Always said the wardrobe curtains were the worst but considering the cost of this makeover (on the company’s not sue obvs) it trumps it hands down. totally underwhelming IMO

Reactions: 5
Well money can’t buy taste but clearly freebees can’t buy taste either. God almighty with all the “experts” in EZ living etc you would think the room would be wow. What a mis match of stuff. Was this what was left after the January sale 😳😳 and what the hell is going on with the wallpaper in the panelling 🤦‍♀️ Always said the wardrobe curtains were the worst but considering the cost of this makeover (on the company’s not sue obvs) it trumps it hands down. totally underwhelming IMO
God its desperate, I don't know what's worse the colour scheme , the wardrobe or fact that none of it ties in with the bed .no taste but think all these huns actually have no taste for interiors or fashion they'll just use freebies n think looks great , if she had to pay for all that she def wouldn't have picked any of that

Reactions: 4
God its desperate, I don't know what's worse the colour scheme , the wardrobe or fact that none of it ties in with the bed .no taste but think all these huns actually have no taste for interiors or fashion they'll just use freebies n think looks great , if she had to pay for all that she def wouldn't have picked any of that
It's shows the shop in a very poor light
If they thought that furniture blended in
The furniture is like something my Nanna had except for the bed.

Reactions: 5
Kids are sick again, I know kids pick up Doses etc but hers always seem ill or am I wrong ?!?

Reactions: 3
Kids are sick again, I know kids pick up Doses etc but hers always seem ill or am I wrong ?!?
Poor hygiene. As if Sue has time to supervise going to toilet or make them wash their hands. Filthy.

Reactions: 1
Poor hygiene. As if Sue has time to supervise going to toilet or make them wash their hands. Filthy.
Think it's the fact they never recuperate properly , only home from hospital and had to go on a hen n brought something home to them .

Reactions: 2
Why did she get this dog? You can just tell she has no interest in her at all. She’s a pup, she needs a lot of engagement, playtime, outdoor time.

Edit two reels for approval, who approves her reels?
Will someone make a nee thread as this one ia way over.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she actually just washing the floor that the dog poops and pees on with just a damp cloth? Like no sanatiser, bleach or odor remover? Like is her children not crawling around and that on the floors? Also, no wonder the dog comes back in and does it in the same spot over and over .... that's where his scent is!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It makes me sick when I see greedy influencers selling things for €20/€30/€40 when they get so much for free. Sue is one of the biggest begs I’ve ever seen & she has the cheek to be selling stuff for a few euro.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does this one buy followers do we think, been watching her count and it goes up every day by the looks of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.