Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen she was answering stuff about rylan today, she’s like about November time we stopped getting on… ‘she was like when did that thing happen???’ Asif he had done something😂
You mean last November Steph. After you lied yet again and made a tit of yourself. Strange that you would star at to argue after 800 negative comments on a Sun article 😂😂 It’s just another man that seen you for your true colours.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You mean last November Steph. After you lied yet again and made a tit of yourself. Strange that you would star at to argue after 800 negative comments on a Sun article 😂😂 It’s just another man that seen you for your true colours.
Yep! It was exactly then they broke up because he saw all her crap

I think the date has ghosted her. That’s why the talk suddenly of red flags after gushing how handsome he was

She is being so desp , ANOTHER date me im a single mum video up

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There was some event in Banchory last week that she wasn’t invited to - I’m assuming so as she would have told abody if she couldn’t go because she was at a BPerfect thing.

Mrs Meldrum wasn’t at that one either - for 2 folk who made the P and J Influencer’s list, weird how they weren’t there…
I noticed they both never got an invite to that. It was a John Clark BMW event.

Reactions: 6
As if the quality streets weren’t enough she’s not thrusting over a left over portion of pasta 🤢🤢🤢 just buke ! Cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perks of dating single maws. Leftovers? She’s lost the plot man. I’ve never seen anyone so desperate for a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whiff of desperation is strong in Aberdeenshire tonight 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have been laughing until I cry so hard today at the Cleaning with Mario thread it's been absolutely hilarious, he's done a fake fan comments of his holiday 🤣🤣so if you're reading this Beefy please do the same next trip you go on as its right up your street for cringe factor, but highly entertaining for us all 🤣🤣🤣I'm crying again🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whiff of desperation is strong in Aberdeenshire tonight 😏
Desperation with notes of algae & beefy flaps 😂😂😂
---
I have been laughing until I cry so hard today at the Cleaning with Mario thread it's been absolutely hilarious, he's done a fake fan comments of his holiday 🤣🤣so if you're reading this Beefy please do the same next trip you go on as its right up your street for cringe factor, but highly entertaining for us all 🤣🤣🤣I'm crying again🤣🤣🤣
That thread is so funny . I was reading it a few weeks ago & was howling . They’re funny as duck on that thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike she's manic.

If that was my mum I'd be putting myself up for adoption pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's not been mentioned so...the other day she did a live & was oh I m getting spam requested go away. I'm not doing them kind of lives anymore with random men I'm a woman scorned haha your a joke big vav an absolute joke going on like it was fate you requested & joined Korey live when this is actually what he does & was just loving the views trolls or not he doesn't give AF HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Desperation with notes of algae & beefy flaps 😂😂😂
---

That thread is so funny . I was reading it a few weeks ago & was howling . They’re funny as duck on that thread 😂😂
I'm honestly gonna wake up with a six pack the amount I've laughed today it's been hilarious 😂😂😂😂couldn't answer work calls earlier as couldn't stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm honestly gonna wake up with a six pack the amount I've laughed today it's been hilarious 😂😂😂😂couldn't answer work calls earlier as couldn't stop.
Honestly though ever having a crappy day just a 5 min visit here or CC & I'm on top of the world all shits & giggles 😃 😀 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.