Sosueme #19 The Style Counsellors axed by RTÉ, oh no says she!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit sorry for her that KeilidhMua has taken her business,she can be a bit of a dose but all the mua influences rave about Kash beauty but I've swatched it multiple times and it just seems like pure glitter or oil, doesn't seem to blend well, I much prefer SoSus stuff( or Aimee Connollys). Not a lot of people talked about this online,but during the first lockdown, KeilidhMua ran a fb course called the Keilidh Experience. Myself and a friend who both love makeup and were fans of Keilidh at the time signed up and paid 30€ for the experience which was meant to include in depth tutorials and feedback on our own looks. It actually turned out to be a bit of a cash grab, very very basic looks,seemed to be a bit of a male it up as you go along thing,and the tutorials were posted on TikTok which people could watch for free too. There was a couple of hundred people in the group but Keilidh only ended up commenting on very very few people's post of their makeup but didn't seem to give any constructive feedback on it. It was also like pulling teeth trying to ask her for products she used or the brushes.
I respect the fact Keilidh seems supportive of other Muas/influencers but she made a few thousand off the course which to me and many others was nothing like a cash grab,made me wish Bloggers Unveiled was still around.
(Sorry for the novel, I know its not a KeilidhMua thread)

For how she played keilidh. Was only fair she took her down

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate commenting on appearances as i am no oil painting myself but what has she done to herself… thats not just botox overkill.. she is actually turning herself very manly … like she looks almost trans male to female theres that much tit pumped into her face…. Cant believe how far she’s taken it… these hunzos are all going to be the same old lumps of plastic before too much longer

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she filters the bejasus out of her photos she doesn’t look anything like that doing her makeup demos.

Reactions: 4
Botox gone too far…. Look at her photos from a few years ago, she looks beautiful….. laaaads!!!!! What the duck has she done to her face….. she’s gonna be Sharon osbourne the second…. Unrecognisable!!!
it’s actually sad that she feels so insecure about her looks and feels the need to change her image. She is beautiful but she doesn’t see it. It’s very sad!!!

Reactions: 8
Botox gone too far…. Look at her photos from a few years ago, she looks beautiful….. laaaads!!!!! What the duck has she done to her face….. she’s gonna be Sharon osbourne the second…. Unrecognisable!!!
it’s actually sad that she feels so insecure about her looks and feels the need to change her image. She is beautiful but she doesn’t see it. It’s very sad!!!
Totally disagree. She's not naturally beautiful at all but she absolutely thinks she's a supermodel. The way she constantly eyef**ks the camera, using herself as a model in her campaigns, posting reel after reel of her strutting around. She adores herself. And why not I suppose.
But I do agree that she needs to stop with all the work as she's looking like a total Janice Dickinson

Reactions: 12
Totally disagree. She's not naturally beautiful at all but she absolutely thinks she's a supermodel. The way she constantly eyef**ks the camera, using herself as a model in her campaigns, posting reel after reel of her strutting around. She adores herself. And why not I suppose.
But I do agree that she needs to stop with all the work as she's looking like a total Janice Dickinson
The life size photos of her on the office walls will never fail to amuse me. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree. A natural beauty she is NOT

1000037241.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
And the notions of the aul wan, so smoky and her prunes, soaking them in water, all her food posts, thinking she is inspirational 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4