Sosueme #19 The Style Counsellors axed by RTÉ, oh no says she!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course they do.. they need to feed their ego even if it's not the most flattering read.🙈
If I was an “insta personalty” I would 100% be looking at my tattle page! I never understood the shade in “she’s reading here” comments! Why wouldn’t they!!

Reactions: 6
If I was an “insta personalty” I would 100% be looking at my tattle page! I never understood the shade in “she’s reading here” comments! Why wouldn’t they!!
The problem is they don’t use the feedback to do anything decent with it!

Reactions: 6
Was the Aoife Mullane Design thing marked as an ad. It clearly was one and now whoever she is, is saying thanks for the orders and that they think it was prob due to sosueme. Last time I tried to report one of these snakey doses the portal to do so wasnt working. Why can’t they just pay their taxes like everyone else?

Reactions: 1
Bayside is between Sutton and Kilbarrack and Baldoyle, but interestingly if you look up houses in bayside on my home, there’s nothing as they’re all looped under Sutton as it sounds better

Reactions: 2
She is pure trash. The length of that skirt. Whether she has good legs or not, nobody should wear a skirt that carries a risk of flashing their vajayjay with every step

Was that hotel stay gifted? Why would you leave your mansion in malahide to go into the city for one night free or not. When Katie said they were going away for the night you would think outside of Dublin.

Reactions: 2
Was that hotel stay gifted? Why would you leave your mansion in malahide to go into the city for one night free or not. When Katie said they were going away for the night you would think outside of Dublin.
Sure it doesn’t matter where they went all they were doing was lying in bed eating jellies. Exactly what she does at home. God she really thinks her sad life is enviable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How could they eat their dinner at 8pm when they had the full on afternoon tea at 4pm. That’s just gluttony and a complete waste of money. Fools.