Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something odd. That MCM mob have begun emailing me. I have never been on their website nor signed up for emails. Fck you Watson Guidolin Wallace Guidolin Firgaira Guidolin White

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Please tell me this doesn’t mean what I think it means….. 🤯
Yep, he’s on a good wicket house-wise. And, welllllll, that’s about it really 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’ll work it out soon enough 😂
---
How long do you have to cohabitate in Australia in order to be able to make a financial claim when you separate? However long that is I’ll guess it’s that plus one day 😉
2yrs for a de-facto relationship
---
6 months!
---
I wonder if she’s gone after Papis super considering she barely worked during that time? Is that why she got rid of the bod and rebranded after?
She would have no claim to his Super

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Sunday comedown is real. Poor me you get no freebies this week girls 😂
Perhaps get off the pain meds and focus on your huge giant company instead of running around with a hose maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She brags about how the boys do their own laundry but now there’s no freebies marketing material this week because she’s exhausted from doing laundry. Maybe I’m naive but don’t you just fling tit in the washer, fling it in the dryer and you’re done? You’re not taking it down to the river and washing it yourself, love. And didn’t her and Ruby stay up til midnight Friday night putting together a 39 page free e-book?

Face it loaf, you’re frittered from whatever drugs you’ve taken this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She brags about how the boys do their own laundry but now there’s no freebies marketing material this week because she’s exhausted from doing laundry. Maybe I’m naive but don’t you just fling tit in the washer, fling it in the dryer and you’re done? You’re not taking it down to the river and washing it yourself, love. And didn’t her and Ruby stay up til midnight Friday night putting together a 39 page free e-book?

Face it loaf, you’re frittered from whatever drugs you’ve taken this week.
I mean, maybe it’s time to put some effort into teaching your kids some life skills, princess? If the girls are old enough to master things like juijitsu and horse riding and footie then they’re old enough to fold their own clothes.

Reactions: 10
So she had a weekend of doing things and now she claims she is unwell and can’t get meal prep or emails done…. Project poo begins a new round and she is flat out promoting and begging for new signups to her sold out program, gets the lump sum payment and goes missing for 10 weeks until it is time to re advertise for a sold out program she rinse and repeats. Someday the tunnel vision will widen on those people still giving her their hard earned cash.

Reactions: 15
So she had a weekend of doing things and now she claims she is unwell and can’t get meal prep or emails done…. Project poo begins a new round and she is flat out promoting and begging for new signups to her sold out program, gets the lump sum payment and goes missing for 10 weeks until it is time to re advertise for a sold out program she rinse and repeats. Someday the tunnel vision will widen on those people still giving her their hard earned cash.
She is the epitome of “The tampon influencer”
1 week in and 3 weeks out ,4 depending on how regular your cycle is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And i had a look at the website to see if it was in my area and nope. I had never heard of this place until she had followers name the place. Not in my price bracket nor taste.

Reactions: 3
It's barely Spring anywhere, heading into Summer in the Northern Hemisphere. She's so lazy, reusing previous content and not doing any editing.

How many IG followers does she have - 500k+? Her YT has only 18k subscribers and her latest video only 5k watches. Her BII video made 19k watches but they are averaging less than 10K, with that many IG followers you'd really want a bigger return on your YT 😂

Reactions: 9
Isn’t the YouTube supposed to be weekly too? Baby girl is all sorts of messed. Wait for the hospital selfie today. Attention based after is not seeing Nicko in her bed for 3 nights. Is there trouble in paradise already?? He was moving… maybe to Yemen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isn’t the YouTube supposed to be weekly too? Baby girl is all sorts of messed. Wait for the hospital selfie today. Attention based after is not seeing Nicko in her bed for 3 nights. Is there trouble in paradise already?? He was moving… maybe to Yemen!
Yemen 😂😂😂😂👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Especially when the Mool Plan is like this.

Mool Plan Day 1: Wake up at millionaire hour to manifest a 23 inch waist, eat 4 egg whites and drink a sleepy hot choc. Weigh self immediately and if you’re not at your goal weight, you’re just not trying hard enough!

Mool Plan Day 2: Work out 4-5 times a day, create a vision board with all your goals for future memories, and prance around your backyard like a flamingo. More eggs.

Mool Plan Day 3: Go to hospital for an IV drip. Post 15 unhinged stories and then burn 3000 calories via your thumbs to reply to all the DMs. Also take a dip in your magnesium Paul in the central centre of the house to wash away your bad energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24