Sophie Cachia #35 Back on the market, can’t find a fanny, hired a faux pair, won’t pay a nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that it's hard but Abby pulls off the red hair wayyy better than Chompers did imo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was the “Mothering On My Own” breakfast. Soph girl you never mother “on your own”.

Reactions: 8
Mumma Gayle being forced to partake in the sponno reels. Times are tough at the mausoleum

• Haha
I always shop at review for work staples and wedding pieces. Really put off by their recent campaign of tit influences in the current climate. Some people are finding it hard to put food on the table and they’re paying big bucks to these dickheads for expensive pieces that they’re gonna sell on depop in a fortnight

I always shop at review for work staples and wedding pieces. Really put off by their recent campaign of tit influences in the current climate. Some people are finding it hard to put food on the table and they’re paying big bucks to these dickheads for expensive pieces that they’re gonna sell on depop in a fortnight
Agree. Really felt Review were much classier than influencers. Marcia Leone last year was a low, then Olivia white even lower..Sophie Cachia is absolutely scraping the barrel. Will now avoid

Reactions: 22
Wheels out the source of her histrionic personality disorder and girlhood trauma (Mumma Gayle) once a year to scrape some capital. If she’s not selling bahjamas or “book’s” she’s worth NOTHING, angel babies. The new hair ages her about 20 years, meaning she’s gone from looking 58 to looking 78.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a big fan of Review too. I'm sad they've partnered with Sophia Chia and other influencers. They used to pick and choose their influencers very carefully.

I hate the look Chia made with the white wrap cardigan and denim jeans. Review's roots are vintage-inspired '50s and '60s fashion, and I just feel all sorts of ways watching Chia bastardise my beloved brand by wearing their cardigan while naked underneath and practically begging her nips to pop out. I am horrified.

Reactions: 11
Agree. Really felt Review were much classier than influencers. Marcia Leone last year was a low, then Olivia white even lower..Sophie Cachia is absolutely scraping the barrel. Will now avoid
Who is Marcia Leone?

Reactions: 1
I thought the Mother’s Day lunch with the podcast people was for solo / single mums. I don’t follow Abby, but is she a single mum now?

Reactions: 3
I thought the Mother’s Day lunch with the podcast people was for solo / single mums. I don’t follow Abby, but is she a single mum now?
No, she is still with Leigh, she’s in her shred for the wed phase, sharing custody of the girls still with Jake

Reactions: 1
Oh the lips. The lips! She’s had a recent filler appt and just when I didn’t think they could look worse … they do

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s giving just got it out of the dryer and the static has stuck another shirt to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.