Slimming World #7 He got exposed for his lies and then went back to the pies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐷 Most recent drama in SW tattle land is Mr Never a Day off Plan has piled the lard back on after exposing himself last year

🐷 thread is moving as slow as your bowel movement after sampling Susan's 12 egg 'syn free' swiss roll at group

🐷 Mags is still chilling on her yacht somewhere in the med with the fivers of fatties across the land...though this must be getting harder with the rise of Calorie Counting....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG WHO IS THIS THREAD ABOUT???????? It's just appeared on my feed and i am GAGGING for a laugh hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah no sorry that was me. I had it removed because the post showed his full name and despite him being loud and proud many times on Tattle, about his true identity, I didn't think it was fair to share it again
I trawled the comments on the SW article and I couldn’t find it! Wonder if he deleted it.

I love reading the comments whenever SW post about their ready meals. Always full of people saying how disgusting they are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I trawled the comments on the SW article and I couldn’t find it! Wonder if he deleted it.

I love reading the comments whenever SW post about their ready meals. Always full of people saying how disgusting they are 🤣
He probably had his tattle catch up then flew to remove it 😂

• Haha
I reckon he'll have burst a few blood vessels in rage that he can't make fake accounts to defend himself anymore without everyone realising it's him
If someone is obsessed as this person appears to be, he will be around. I have a suspicious mind, especially when it’s men who show signs of narcissism or obsession.

I hope this man addresses his obsession. It is pathetic that a grown man would take such an obsessive, vendetta driven attitude over what is essentially a social club for overweight people.

This man in all probability, is lonely, with shortcomings in life, it’s probably not gone according to plan. He’s channeled his passion into a diet club. Someone comes along and steals his thunder, the meltdown begins which manifests into obsession and sometimes destruction. I saw it too often in occupational counselling.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg definitely a SW hangover being able to perfectly eyeball 30g of cheese pretty much every time 😂 I log the cals whatever ends up being cut but more often than not it’s spot on 30g 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven’t looked at a SW thread in ages! I remember how much lard would go on about himself on creepy Ben greens thread. Is he on insta or has he come off their since being outed on here for being an attention seeking hypocrite?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Becks cross… just announced her little boy has a suspected brain tumour. Then she’s advertising vitamins with her aff codes. Unbelievable

• Wow
That cardboard box will taste better than whatever is inside it
I'm guessing it's going to be a box of fruit, veg, pasta/rice and tomato sauce with some sachets of seasonings. It'll be interesting if it's another commission based thing for the consultant as they have asked for this to be kept quiet until it's rolled out to the groups this week.

These boxes are decent when you get them on their special introductory offers but on their regular subscription they're bloody expensive and the quality isn't always great...

It's clever business though, I'm sure they'll get a tit load of subscriptions for it with the consultants every week telling the group what they've made from their boxes etc. I expect twitter will be rammed with images of meals soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, no doubt it will work out very expensive.

I wonder what the portion sizes will be like 🤔

I can’t see it being a success tbh after the initial hype wears off.
I don't know to be honest.

If they get the consultants to push it every week. Get these meal pics posted up every week. We all know people are hooked in to the groups and how those recipe books on release tend to sell to the majority of the group. I can imagine these will sell quite well and if they play it right the consultants will know who is buying the boxes and will focus their group chats with these people when they come in with losses. "How did your week go?" "I ate the recipe box meals for most the week, loved them and lost weight again". Boom, a few more boxes sold.

As for portion sizes. Those Hello Fresh boxes barely do the job for me. I was always left feeling hungry after them. I reckon these will be the same, an average size portion which doesn't quite cut it for those who are pretty active so will need to bulk it out with other things.
---
I think it might see activity in this thread go up when the meals start popping up all over insta 😂

• Haha
I don't know to be honest.

If they get the consultants to push it every week. Get these meal pics posted up every week. We all know people are hooked in to the groups and how those recipe books on release tend to sell to the majority of the group. I can imagine these will sell quite well and if they play it right the consultants will know who is buying the boxes and will focus their group chats with these people when they come in with losses. "How did your week go?" "I ate the recipe box meals for most the week, loved them and lost weight again". Boom, a few more boxes sold.

As for portion sizes. Those Hello Fresh boxes barely do the job for me. I was always left feeling hungry after them. I reckon these will be the same, an average size portion which doesn't quite cut it for those who are pretty active so will need to bulk it out with other things.
---
I think it might see activity in this thread go up when the meals start popping up all over insta 😂
Hmm that is a good point! They will like you say probably contain pretty basic ingredients plus a magical free seasoning blend or a sauce, so I can see people thinking the boxes are the reason for their weight loss and buying them again. But then I just can’t see people wanting to spend loads on them, won’t be budget friendly.

And oh I was the same during my brief encounter with Hello Fresh, not satisfying portions at all. I know they’re meant to save you time and the stress of having to plan but I found the stuff went off really quickly and never actually been as stressed trying to make sure we used them all up 🤣

Reactions: 1
From my experience of groups, most members are older and don’t appear to have a lot of spare cash. Can’t see this taking off especially as quite a few talk about their families not eating SW meals. Maybe younger online members but not your average Barbara or Sandra at group.