Slice of Jess #2 Meals beige, clothes black, don't mention her "weight loss" or she'll bite back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants a foot in the country. It’s obvious. She’s desperate, so probably knows this deep down, but she’s very stupidly ignoring all the red flags!

Has anyone watched his vids on his channel that Jess is desperate to push.
I have no interest in cars so wouldn’t watch anyway, but I particularly wouldn’t watch him to give him the views.
I can just imagine mumbe mumbe, pose pose!
---
Should say mumble mumble

Reactions: 5
He wants a foot in the country. It’s obvious. She’s desperate, so probably knows this deep down, but she’s very stupidly ignoring all the red flags!

I have no interest in cars so wouldn’t watch anyway, but I particularly wouldn’t watch him to give him the views.
---
Should say mumble mumble
Watch through these links if you don't want to give views.

Reactions: 4
One thing I will give her at this point- she seems to have lost weight! Or its because she has stopped wearing that black hoodie all the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s fair that our country has to accept another immigrant just because Jess is a desperate bleep. Why not move to Nigeria?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve never really come across a one bed house- wouldn’t you think she would use the money to get a bigger place in preparation for the children she will be having the second they get married

---
Should say mumble mumble
It seems mutual dislike, I think she'd marry anyone.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never really come across a one bed house- wouldn’t you think she would use the money to get a bigger place in preparation for the children she will be having the second they get married
Yeah, I didn’t know one bedroom houses were even a thing until I started watching her videos 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s fair that our country has to accept another immigrant just because Jess is a desperate bleep. Why not move to Nigeria?
Tbf the country allowed him to come here before he met jess. If he's using her for a visa then he's in the wrong. Because if it wasn't jess, it would be some other girl. IF that's the case.

Reactions: 2
The recent vlog/q&a what a surprise she’s not willing to disclose the colour scheme now either🙄🤣 all we know is it’s 2025 not even the month they get married 🤣 not that I’m at all interested but I just don’t get it, these bloody influencers are so full of there own self importance and entitlement do they seriously think we’re all gonna show up to the wedding ffs 😅

Reactions: 12
She basically gave him the green light to cheat by saying she would be more bothered if he died than cheated on her lol
It’s like saying you can do anything you want I’ll stay. What a mug child

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.