Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder has she toned up so much because she is actually do these yoga poses somewhat correctly.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t surprise me if her dress is white. She’s in her “manifesting a wedding” era, let’s not forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised she actually posted that video of her in the gym. You can see the cellulite on both of her thighs.... just to add, I've absolutely no issue with cellulite as I have plenty of it myself but our "professional athlete" would like us to think that she's perfectly toned.

Reactions: 20
The tan is so dark and she's obsessed with herself with it 😂 it looks really dirty to me in the yoga video but she probably hadn't showered yet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah she's on a full on mission to show him what he 'missed out' on now. That ship has well & truly sailed I think
Yeah he definitely has a new woman and she's on a mission.

No matter how she dresses herself up she still posted a picture willingly of her snotty arm because "reality of nasal breathing"

Absolutely dirtball. Filthy.

Reactions: 15
I'm surprised she actually posted that video of her in the gym. You can see the cellulite on both of her thighs.... just to add, I've absolutely no issue with cellulite as I have plenty of it myself but our "professional athlete" would like us to think that she's perfectly toned.
You can always see her cellulite through her cheap MP leggings - on her bum and legs. I have cellulite too - not judging - just saying. I tend to wear fabrics that hide mine so a little part of me is impressed that she shows hers with pride.

Reactions: 13
I bet this is the dress.
It says on the website they have a few sizes so if its "bet" onto her... why didn't she just get a bigger size??!

The only other gold one they have suitable for a destination wedding is one that looks like a nightdress so it could be that too....
I saw a video on TikTok of a girl wearing this as a guest to a wedding and she got absolutely draggggggged in the comments. Everyone saying it’s a no no and colours too similar to a wedding dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw a video on TikTok of a girl wearing this as a guest to a wedding and she got absolutely draggggggged in the comments. Everyone saying it’s a no no and colours too similar to a wedding dress.
No that's over the top. White I get, cream is still a bit close. Gold is fine.

Reactions: 22
Her total disorganisation triggers the hell out of me. I have ADHD and need structure and deadlines enforced upon me to get things done, which is why I have a really busy 9-5, a therapist, habits that have taken me literal years to form, a really restricted diet lest the sugar highs / binge eating destroy my life, booze is a total no-no because the dysregulation would take days to recover from and a really supportive / neurotypical husband who honestly takes on more than he should have to. Oh, and medication that helps me to do all of that.

Siobhan with her complete time blindness and dysfunction and lack of planning or foresight into what shell need to do next week / next month / what the longterm goals are and the investment of time and energy to get there...is like me if you took all of the above away and left me to my own devices. Doing the easy/ impulsive thing and fcuk the future, what future, it'll be grand as everything blows up into flames around me. Which was grand when it was just herself she had to think about, but now there's a growing child who is going to need to go to creche and school at some point, who is going to look to her mother to understand the world, who is going to learn about relationships and love and stability from this absolute car crash of a human and its honestly just terrifying to think about.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her total disorganisation triggers the hell out of me. I have ADHD and need structure and deadlines enforced upon me to get things done, which is why I have a really busy 9-5, a therapist, habits that have taken me literal years to form, a really restricted diet lest the sugar highs / binge eating destroy my life, booze is a total no-no because the dysregulation would take days to recover from and a really supportive / neurotypical husband who honestly takes on more than he should have to. Oh, and medication that helps me to do all of that.

Siobhan with her complete time blindness and dysfunction and lack of planning or foresight into what shell need to do next week / next month / what the longterm goals are and the investment of time and energy to get there...is like me if you took all of the above away and left me to my own devices. Doing the easy/ impulsive thing and fcuk the future, what future, it'll be grand as everything blows up into flames around me. Which was grand when it was just herself she had to think about, but now there's a growing child who is going to need to go to creche and school at some point, who is going to look to her mother to understand the world, who is going to learn about relationships and love and stability from this absolute car crash of a human and its honestly just terrifying to think about.
In fairness to Siobhan, you can’t really blame her for your neurodivergence. I wouldn’t be able to cope with all your structure but it obviously works for you. You can’t compare both of you.

Reactions: 12
In fairness to Siobhan, you can’t really blame her for your neurodivergence. I wouldn’t be able to cope with all your structure but it obviously works for you. You can’t compare both of you.
Nobody blamed Siobhan for anything. It was a comparison to a person who understands the chaos of unmanaged ADHD and how she sees that in Siobhan. And a comment on how her chaotic acting-on-every-whim decision will impact her kid.

Read the post again.

Reactions: 19
Not blaming any of my stuff on her. I just feel as though she has a similar brain to mine, aware I could be entirely wrong though. A majority of women are undiagnosed, and they'd likely struggle with similar things. There's no shame at all in this brain difference - it comes with amazing strengths too - but my line was bringing a kid into the world without getting a handle on the chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I never realised Siobhan was diagnosed with ADHD, don’t follow her regularly.

Nobody blamed Siobhan for anything. It was a comparison to a person who understands the chaos of unmanaged ADHD and how she sees that in Siobhan. And a comment on how her chaotic acting-on-every-whim decision will impact her kid.

Read the post again.

Who would ask for a free demo of yoga?? There's millions of good free ones on YouTube .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.