Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would he though? Genuine Question - but if they’re both single parents and frosty towards one another. He has a car - so I’m assuming that he would have his own seat and they’re not constantly moving the seat between cars at every pick up.

Wouldn’t he have his own? Would she have had to pay half for the one in his car? 😂
I’m sure he has his one, wouldn’t want that scummy one from Slobs in his car. She would have enough cheek to ask for half the cash tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say some poor min wage waitress got it in the neck this morning in a sort of "do you know who I am" type of way. And she is justifying it to herself that her crappy attitude is right - like every thing she does badly.

hole.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It's ok, the great foodie has gone to OBriens sandwiches. Big step down from Gail's bakery in London...in that it's also a chain that anyone can go to but Shivvers is convinced she discovered

Reactions: 13
It’s the cafes fault she didn’t score well in her test now cos she “didn’t have breakfast” god she really can’t take accountability for anything

Reactions: 19
She is actually doing my head in.

I really wanna reply to her story and tell her to cop on and why did she have a baby if she was going to care about being inconvenienced so much🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine having the time though to complain about a cafe not having a high chair 🙄 why didn’t she bring buggy I mean who goes walking with a baby strapped around them 🙈

Reactions: 5
I’m sure he has his one, wouldn’t want that scummy one from Slobs in his car. She would have enough cheek to ask for half the cash tho.
Me too, I’d put money on him having his own.

there’s a baby in our family who has 3 car seats that are permanently in the various cars they travel in 🤣 I thought it was nuts to begin with but having been the recipient of messing around with the seat, I now understand why.

also she’s a dope - I’ve had said baby (well toddler, they recently turned 2) out with me a number of times and there’s no high chair. It’s not the end of the world.

Reactions: 7
I suppose at this stage she thought they'd be sharing car seats, she'd be cruising around in is Audi sheep, working out together and sharing a home.

Get pregnant and auto relationship from a one night stand.......

"Why wouldn't you"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If only pre-2022 “I don’t want kids, I love my freedom, I don’t want kids, I love my life, I don’t want kids” Shiv could see 2024 Shiv spending an entire day moaning about a high chair 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Baffles me how she can’t understand why people don’t like her! She’s literally the biggest insufferable bleep on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If Cumbersome was in the sling, couldn't she just have sat with her in it still strapped to her? I don't have kids so maybe that's not possible... If she was really desperate to eat, she'd have found a way to make it work? Grab a breakfast wrap/sandwich or something and eat while walking/standing?

Reactions: 20
I'm in a fouler today and can't get over the bloody neck and bang of entitlement of this one.

The 17 ( ish ) stories about the highchair
Snotty response to someone who just asked her why the child can't sit on her lap.
The low key moaning about the price of the car seat.

She had her pram gifted for FREE. Free baby carseat. Free nappies. Free groceries. Free clothes. Loads of free tit sent to the baby.

Then has the audacity to complain because she has to put her hand in her pocket for her own child.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I'd say some poor min wage waitress got it in the neck this morning in a sort of "do you know who I am" type of way. And she is justifying it to herself that her crappy attitude is right - like every thing she does badly.

hole.
Doubt Billy Big Bollocks said anything. She will only choose violence from the safety of her keyboard.

She is a wanker. Of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So per her latest shiv & tell reel, she hasn't applied tan I'm ages & *thinks* dripping gold team are going to send her some tan!
duck me, talk about holding out for freebies!
Hhhhhmmmm if dripping gold was so good, surely you'd buy some if you need it?!

She is the worst

Reactions: 28
She’s such a twit, how much better could she be doing online if she just didn’t share the thoughts that roll round her cavern of a brain?
Is she the first person to have ever taken a baby to a cafe? This is what she’s busy doing all week? I wish my life were as hard

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.