Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever posted that message on LK page, fair play to you. Its a valid question.

Reactions: 12
Looking at the others who were on that PR trip, Slob was waaaaay out of her depth 😄 I’d say she was only dying to get pally with the rugby wags, but they wouldn’t have a bar of the honey nut monster! Very telling that she didn’t have any pics up with anyone else… billy no mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lads I've just come back from a walk and 2 men in a van beeped at me to ask me was the check point gone around the corner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I nearly died laughing 🤣

Didn't get a picture of the van though dammit !!! My first beep !

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I know this isn't Sinéad Hegs account but I've never wanted Sam to propose to her on their trip away so much. Shivvers would have a complete meltdown.
No Sam proposes and Becca Gillen announces she's having twins.

She’s the only one at the table with a champagne glass in front of her, 🥂 no surprises there I guess !
You must be mistaken, she doesn't like being drunk and she "took it easy".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking at the others who were on that PR trip, Slob was waaaaay out of her depth 😄 I’d say she was only dying to get pally with the rugby wags, but they wouldn’t have a bar of the honey nut monster! Very telling that she didn’t have any pics up with anyone else… billy no mates!
Surely her and Kelly fitzsimons know of each other, similar age, both from swords.

Reactions: 1
No Sam proposes and Becca Gillen announces she's having twins.

You must be mistaken, she doesn't like being drunk and she "took it easy".
Well for an alco taking it easy in comparison to a person that drinks casually might well mean alcohol poisoning for the lesser person that isn't a raging alcoholic.

Reactions: 7
I'd say it's more a case of Slobbers begged herself onto that trip.

That comment is a perfectly valid question. No self respecting brand should associate with her.

Reactions: 7
Lads I've just come back from a walk and 2 men in a van beeped at me to ask me was the check point gone around the corner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I nearly died laughing 🤣

Didn't get a picture of the van though dammit !!! My first beep !
Officially an influencer. Now go put some tan on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Harriet Beirne and joanna copper were on a previous look fantastic trip in Manchester too. Grabbers the lot of them. Rachel Nugent, who's a makeup artist in Tyrone, raffled off her goodie bag to raise money for charity. They'll all be coming home with about a grands worth of freebies and we'll not hear about look fantastic again until the next boogie night away.

Never in my life have I looked at Siobhan and thought, I'd like to look like that, I'll buy what she's using

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Harriet Beirne and joanna copper were on a previous look fantastic trip in Manchester too. Grabbers the lot of them. Rachel Nugent, who's a makeup artist in Tyrone, raffled off her goodie bag to raise money for charity. They'll all be coming home with about a grands worth of freebies and we'll not hear about look fantastic again until the next boogie night away.

Never in my life have I looked at Siobhan and thought, I'd like to look like that, I'll buy what she's using
I'm sure however, like everyone else on this thread, we have looked at her and invested in some hand cream and lip balm 😉🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The afternoon coffee thoughts:
1. How can you compare the longing you have for your baby and your coffee machine in the same sentence.
2. She seems to be implying the coffee in both Wineport and Glasson is shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In all seriousness is she not going to cause an injury with her back arched like that??
should it not be as flat to that bench as possible? The weights should be lifted from shoulder/arm strength but i think the pressure would be put on your lower back looking at this. Im not PT like 🤔
You'd arch your back for a powerlifting stance for more power/strength. If your feet are planted and your core is strong then it's not going to fcuk your bank. Depends on preference really. I always did it when I did PL and it's fine in comps also.

Reactions: 3
Everyone else at that event must have been thinking what the hell is this one doing here. The rest look after the skin and hair, can express themselves without slurping or looking around them constantly . It feels like a pity invite.

Reactions: 19
Everyone else at that event must have been thinking what the hell is this one doing here. The rest look after the skin and hair, can express themselves without slurping or looking around them constantly . It feels like a pity invite.
It’s giving… another person dropped out last minute and they had a place to fill as everything was paid for. They asked the agency if they had someone to fill in last min and Siobhan channeled her inner dub player and kicked Cabbage to daddy’s and went on the trip.

Because you know if she was invited all along she would have been talking about it non stop. Instead she just showed up 😂. She was defo an afterthought and a yea she will do person

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.