Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would ask for a free demo of yoga?? There's millions of good free ones on YouTube .
No one…….. no one asked for the demo. Probably the same voices in her head who told her she’d lost so much weight recently!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d put money on the fact she’ll spin the “demand” for her yoga video (lol) into an “idea”.

“Since so many of you *slurp, teeth suck* were loving my flowwww *slurp, eyes darting* and said you’d love to support a *slurp* single MAM on her journey, *slurp* I’ve decided to start a premium yoga service *eyes darting*. More details to follow, but it’ll be very expensive *slurp* and there’ll be a waiting list *slurp, teeth suck*.”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’d put money on the fact she’ll spin the “demand” for her yoga video (lol) into an “idea”.

“Since so many of you *slurp, teeth suck* were loving my flowwww *slurp, eyes darting* and said you’d love to support a *slurp* single MAM on her journey, *slurp* I’ve decided to start a premium yoga service *eyes darting*. More details to follow, but it’ll be very expensive *slurp* and there’ll be a waiting list *slurp, teeth suck*.”
Thousand million percent this. That's *always* been the plan.

Reactions: 12
Are we taking bets on what she will post first?

Green Wine? Temperature stamp? a love heart cabbage and a ‘miss her’? A mention of the family business collecting her at the airport?

Reactions: 14

Bang on the money !!!
---

Green Wine? Temperature stamp? a love heart cabbage and a ‘miss her’? A mention of the family business collecting her at the airport?
[/QUOTE

Airport pints surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Itll have killed her not to post airport pints earlier, but she posted alcohol last night and she's still trying to pretend she doesn't have an alcohol issue, which is why she skipped posting her drinks before the flight.

But the lure of a holiday brag *with* alcohol will be too much. Not to mention us plebs have probably never been to Portugal or ever had green wine and she loves to educate us proles...so my money's on green wine WITH a temperature stamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m very annoyed. I wore my tightest compression top for a run through Clongriffen and not one beep was beeped.

I’ll have to go out again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Found a winning title!

New thread here:

---
I’m very annoyed. I wore my tightest compression top for a run through Clongriffen and not one beep was beeped.

I’ll have to go out again
You haven't got the sExY stomp mastered yet obviously!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.