Sinéad Hegarty #10 Now she’s got Sam she has a plan, Fiji, wedding and baby by Jan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hegs, if you think you’re qualified enough to talk about neuroscience on stage, maybe spell it correctly in your marketing 😂 Also aren’t they ‘goodie bags’, not ‘goodies bags’🤣 Anyone buying her bullshit is just as thick as her seriously 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hegs, if you think you’re qualified enough to talk about neuroscience on stage, maybe spell it correctly in your marketing 😂 Also aren’t they ‘goodie bags’, not ‘goodies bags’🤣 Anyone buying her bullshit is just as thick as her seriously 🤦🏽‍♀️
At least she wrote meditation, not her usual "mediation".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like Gerry Lavz is her host by looks of that guess who post she’s just put up. It genuinely bewilders me that people are lining her pockets to watch her talk tit on stage. She’s chaos!

Reactions: 8
Now that the half marathon content is over, who bets she’ll get her endo symptoms back for content

Reactions: 9
Ladies & Gentlemen…your wellness gurus 🤡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
“And ahh *lip smack* you know they’re designed to get into your self conscience so you can figure stuff out in there and remove blocks and ahh *lip smack* when I write these different mediations from all these trainings I’ve did and people get exactly what I was trying to do”

🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t with this girl, she’s the biggest fraud who did a 1 week meditation course (her trainings) in Bali that’s not recognised anywhere and she was probably black out drunk while getting ‘her trainings’. How she gets away with this crap is embarrassing, she can barely string a sentence together.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“And ahh *lip smack* you know they’re designed to get into your self conscience so you can figure stuff out in there and remove blocks and ahh *lip smack* when I write these different mediations from all these trainings I’ve did and people get exactly what I was trying to do”

🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t with this girl, she’s the biggest fraud who did a 1 week meditation course (her trainings) in Bali that’s not recognised anywhere and she was probably black out drunk while getting ‘her trainings’. How she gets away with this crap is embarrassing, she can barely string a sentence together.
She 100% just copying meditations from YouTube & places like the calm app. She doesn’t have the literacy skills or drive to write down a detailed meditation herself. She is pretending she is working so hard every day. Poor Kyle probably wrote some of them for her & she just records it.

Her fake “meditation voice” couldn’t sound more different to her usual screeching on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I see right through the hard work. I mean anyone can get an app these days.
Kyle is definitely holding it all together for her!

Reactions: 3
it means pondering deeply more ways to rob young people of their £€$

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is she still in Auz??? What visa is she on? She’s self employed most of her income is from Ireland UK so it’s not as if she is putting money back into the AU economy

Reactions: 7
1- wondering where Sinead actually gave advice on that question? We all know now that trust is important in relationships, quit the word vomiting.

2- calm down big girl, you’ve only just celebrated your 1 year anniversary.
Yeah, you’re happy cashed in on a copy & paste meditation hub, taking ill informed customers money.

The girl seriously lives in delulu land 😅
Id be interested to hear from her inner circle if she actually practices what she preaches. Yesterday she mentioned how she started doing 2pm refocus med!ati0nS, I’m sure you done it the once’s babes.
Suprised she hasn’t filmed the LOHL doing a session yet 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She is without doubt going to try and get engaged and pregnant with him just to stay there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12