Simone Anderson #50 Simoneโ€™s bot buying wonโ€™t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's even designed her gym tops so when you have finished your workout, dont need that support any more, you can simply adjust the straps so you can go about your day, without that support. How many times does she have to mention support๐Ÿคฃ

When I finish my work out I take off my gym gear, have a shower, then put on CLEAN clothes. Then wash my gym gear. Think Simone has just officially told us, like expected, her gym workout gear is then worn through out the day.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She's even designed her gym tops so when you have finished your workout, dont need that support any more, you can simply adjust the straps so you can go about your day, without that support. How many times does she have to mention support๐Ÿคฃ

When I finish my work out I take off my gym gear, have a shower, then put on CLEAN clothes. Then wash my gym gear. Think Simone has just officially told us, like expected, her gym workout gear is then worn through out the day.
God she sounds thick in that vid. I can confirm from a source that it is in fact not supportive for exercise. My friend has to wear a bra underneath and has said she wonโ€™t be buying any more embarrass

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ummm you have fake boobs Simmy so they aren't going to move about like normal ones anyway.
And if your really trying to show how it works why not get Trent to either video you, so you can clip and unclip it or set up your tripod , giving you both hands to actually show the crop top features.
And please for the comfort of allllll your treatment providers CHANGE YOUR bleeping WORKOUT CLOTHES BEFORE GOING THERE. We don't for a second believe you shower 3 times a day. We have seen the evidence of you going straight to appointments.

And also, your hair looks fake and stupid sitting so 'perfectly' splayed out over your shoulder. Time to change it up a bit aye.

Reactions: 11
So โ€œathleisureโ€ is DEFINITELY fine to wear when one is not exercising! However after exercising in said clothing you MUST take it off and clean it!
You do you, but personally I always shower after exercising.
And ooook Simmy, suuuure you have 3 showers a day and always shower after working outโ€ฆwhateverโ€ฆ but I have NEVER EVER in my life had a shower then put back on the SAME clothes I was wearing!!
That completely defeats the purpose of getting clean! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
Pick a less confusing story and stick to it! k cool thanks โœŒ๐Ÿป

Reactions: 9
Simmy Sue, you do you , but never have I ever seen a table and chairs like that on the sideline of a soccer, rugby, hockey, netball any game!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Lucky you in Auckland because you would be laughed off the fields here in the South. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That's so embarrassing. Not good enough for Simone (and where is Trent), to stand on the sideline like everyone else๐Ÿคฆ

Reactions: 10
Simmy Sue, you do you , but never have I ever seen a table and chairs like that on the sideline of a soccer, rugby, hockey, netball any game!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Lucky you in Auckland because you would be laughed off the fields here in the South. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It looks like Fermob outdoor furniture, which is sold by Jardin in Auckland. But anyway, it certainly is unusual to take such pieces to a game ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Reactions: 2
We have a few people take camping chairs to sit on but this is next level. I really hope it was part of the clubs furniture and not their own.

Reactions: 8

Is it supportive?? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought this was a bizarre set up. Surely they didnโ€™t bring this alongโ€ฆ.i assumed there must have been a coffee truck parked up with a few seats.

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck
---
That's so embarrassing. Not good enough for Simone (and where is Trent), to stand on the sideline like everyone else๐Ÿคฆ
She doesnโ€™t need mum friends remember

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_5718.jpeg

Veeeerry interesting account for trenti to be following ๐Ÿ˜‰
Canโ€™t wait for our video of A in the morning Simon, proving heโ€™s not delayed ๐Ÿ™Š

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I spent all Saturday every weekend my whole childhood at every soccer field on the North shore of Auckland and never once did I see bloody outdoor furniture like that brought along. Everyone would have pissed themselves laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love that Mothers Day is just one big AD AD AD day for you! Fake Sad human being that you are.

Happy Mothers Day to all the real mummas out there, enjoying their family without all the false posts, free gifts & look at me camera in the face of their kids. ๐ŸŒธ

• Heart
Reactions: 17

when did sue start running?

• Haha
Reactions: 4