Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Received this in my emails today.

Trent should gift Simone a safe night for Mother’s Day - great content like when they go on their mini sponsored getaways.
Imagine - “Here’s the stunning bathroom, here is the incredible single bed. Like honestly this is just the frigging best stay I’ve had. Devine.”

IMG_7215.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my gosh that was my thought as well. Bet they eat first or as you say swing by the Arches or something. It’s not a glorious meal at all.

Reactions: 7
Chicken drumsticks for friends over for dinner?
A $6 tray of meat.

She's been getting tips off Maria Foy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Side note but I’d love to know what the deal is with Sarah and Josh. They were engaged, she upgraded her ring to something bigger, she had a hens party and then nothing. She moved to Dubai and is living a very luxurious life over there 🤔 but they still travel around together?

Reactions: 8
Well thats one way to ensure your dinner guests swing by the driveway on their way home. 😒4 adults for dinner and only 5 drumsticks cooked. Sue your a tit host. That is pathetic, you should be embarrassed at that .
I could eat three of those. That's so sad. That's embarrassing. Did she even have guests, staged for the gram 🤔 That's a toddler meal😔

Reactions: 8
Such an embarrassing meal. I mean she has all day to prepare & copy recipes & comes up with that! Her content is crap, she talks about her nighttime ritual with yet another product at 6pm, her favourite time getting into pjs & then puts up eating dinner with friends..... losing it.

What massage, facial, fake friend catchup is on today?

Reactions: 9
Such an embarrassing meal. I mean she has all day to prepare & copy recipes & comes up with that! Her content is crap, she talks about her nighttime ritual with yet another product at 6pm, her favourite time getting into pjs & then puts up eating dinner with friends..... losing it.

What massage, facial, fake friend catchup is on today?
Also I’m pretty sure the eggplant bake dish is towards the back of the table. So she served up a meal that she had already taken a bite out of.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Who is the contact at ASA one of the Tattle Queens has.😊
I would say Simone, and her nutrient nurse could be on shaky ground with the claims they are making. She forgot her gloves again

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Well thats one way to ensure your dinner guests swing by the driveway on their way home. 😒4 adults for dinner and only 5 drumsticks cooked. Sue your a tit host. That is pathetic, you should be embarrassed at that .
“If I’m in a calorie deficit, you b*tches have to starve too!
Lucky she got all those quick and easy “Clean Meals” delivered yesterday! She can just bung one in the microwave for anyone that’s still hungry! 😜🥴
---
Who is the contact at ASA one of the Tattle Queens has.😊
I would say Simone, and her nutrient nurse could be on shaky ground with the claims they are making. She forgot her gloves again
This pisses me off to no end!
I am severely deficient in B12 - as DIAGNOSED by my GP - from BLOOD TESTS! …over the last 3 weeks, I’ve had to have five B12 infusions AT THE HOSPITAL - UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION!!
This is so insanely dangerous!
You can’t just get “a cocktail of stuff” because you or some quack nurse “thinks” you might need it or it’s “supposed to help with xyz!”
🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
“If I’m in a calorie deficit, you b*tches have to starve too!
Lucky she got all those quick and easy “Clean Meals” delivered yesterday! She can just bung one in the microwave for anyone that’s still hungry! 😜🥴
---

This pisses me off to no end!
I am severely deficient in B12 - as DIAGNOSED by my GP - from BLOOD TESTS! …over the last 3 weeks, I’ve had to have five B12 infusions AT THE HOSPITAL - UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION!!
This is so insanely dangerous!
You can’t just get “a cocktail of stuff” because you or some quack nurse “thinks” you might need it or it’s “supposed to help with xyz!”
🤬🤬🤬
Would we even call that nurse a clinician? I used to get B12 shots from my gp and they were $10 and then i had the option of supplements to manage myself and when they were working I didn't need the shots. I can imagine someone paying huge $$ for the kudos of going "private" with this woman and not even getting the essential and sensible primary health care they need. Simone isn't creating a culture of wellness or self-managing health care.

Also that's probably why she never hosts her own family at her place. Sure it's not her "forever" home as she herself claims. Even the fanciest home in the world can't make up for the fact she would never serve a big roast meal with all the trimmings because she wouldn't know where to begin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Would we even call that nurse a clinician? I used to get B12 shots from my gp and they were $10 and then i had the option of supplements to manage myself and when they were working I didn't need the shots. I can imagine someone paying huge $$ for the kudos of going "private" with this woman and not even getting the essential and sensible primary health care they need. Simone isn't creating a culture of wellness or self-managing health care.
Definitely not I wouldn’t imagine!
It’s like anyone can call themselves a “nutritionist” or “life coach” etc half the Beauty Industry isn’t even required to be regulated or trained!
…I’m sure anyone can call themselves one and shoot you up! And as you say these idiots will pay (or be gifted) a premium for it!

But also, with her amazing, healthy, incredible diet shouldn’t she be getting all the nutrients she needs from her food! 🫠🫠

Reactions: 7
Side note but I’d love to know what the deal is with Sarah and Josh. They were engaged, she upgraded her ring to something bigger, she had a hens party and then nothing. She moved to Dubai and is living a very luxurious life over there 🤔 but they still travel around together?
im curious too 😆
She was back recently parading herself around at Pilates and showing everyone her abs on stories. Josh now lives in Orewa but I’m not sure who with. Maybe they’re just together when she’s back from being a sex worker 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4