Simon Harris #6 Even the Duke of Marlborough only charges £4.99 for a tea towel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I said upthread I’m convinced he’s paying for Facebook advertising. I’ve never interacted with his account ever but I keep getting notifications when he posts 🤷🏼‍♀️
Same, he’s messing with my algorithm making out like I’m into unfunny shite

Reactions: 6
Is he trying to cash in on Boomer Facebook

1714502426552.png

cos hate to break it to you Si, but you's a millennial

1714502440048.png

1714502468704.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s fair to compare him to anybody else. Does he act like a boomer? Does he act like a millennial? The answer is he just acts like a Harris. He’s in a category of his own.

I’ve genuinely never encountered anybody on social media who is like him. The embarrassing repetition over and over and over and over again, the tragically pathetic jokes, the staggering hypocrisy and fake virtue signalling….

Usually, being unique is a good thing when trying to stand out in a sea of fame-hungry social media celebrity wankers. The problem Harris has is that his uniqueness is just how painfully tit his whole act is.

Reactions: 15
I can't believe he's a few months younger then me. I'm no oil painting but i look younger then him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Simon "Use your head and spread while I cop an eyeful of your knockers" Harris is being champion of women's football again for virtue points. Insincere creep.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s fair to compare him to anybody else. Does he act like a boomer? Does he act like a millennial? The answer is he just acts like a Harris. He’s in a category of his own.

I’ve genuinely never encountered anybody on social media who is like him. The embarrassing repetition over and over and over and over again, the tragically pathetic jokes, the staggering hypocrisy and fake virtue signalling….

Usually, being unique is a good thing when trying to stand out in a sea of fame-hungry social media celebrity wankers. The problem Harris has is that his uniqueness is just how painfully tit his whole act is.
That's why sometimes I genuinely wonder if he is the full shilling.
He must be so annoying in real life. I wonder if he has any friends apart from Kirsty?
Does he ever mention the baby formula? Or is that yet again a large amount of money now completely unaccounted for?

Reactions: 5
Saw some of his content before, the lionesses post. He isn't alone in trying to jump on whatever bandwagon he thinks will get him traction of course, but it is amusing that unless he is deploying a culture wars hot button like women's football or Meghan Markle his post likes hover between 1 and 40. A bit of oaid advertising on an emotive subject and suddenly the dopamine floods back. He'll be raging he can't shill Octopus on those now.

Reactions: 6
On today's menu of cutting edge observational humour we have had cinemas are expensive and the checkout people at Aldi scan your purchases really fast. Now please send him money for this top tier content.

I remember when the Lionesses won the Euros he made a big show of dragging his daughter to a local women's game. I'm that will have been whether she wanted to go or not. And regardless of what he says, it IS still nearly 60 years since the men's team won a big tournament. The women winning in 2022 does not change that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Is anyone, outside of a few edge case nutters (Joey Barton, mentalists on Twitter), really that bothered (in a negative sense) by women's football? Most people I've come across are either into it, or don't care either way.

Reactions: 9
Apart from that time he dragged his daughter to a game for virtue cookies, I doubt he’s watched any women’s football except the big finals. It’s just another stick to fight the Keith and Barry demons that reside in his head.

Meathead Simon can’t handle the concept of nuance. If you’re a massive fan of the men’s England team or your club, then you absolutely have to automatically have the exact same passion and love for the women’s team who have been on the scene for 5 minutes. If you don’t, the only possible explanation that his peabrain can compute is that you’re a woman-hating misogynistic beast. And if you dare to suggest that it’s less appealing because it’s slower, error strewn and doesn’t evoke the same emotions because you haven’t religiously followed every single match for 40 years since you were a toddler, then hanging is too good for you, you Andrew Tate loving, Hitler worshipping WACIST!!! 😡

Some people like men’s football but don’t like women’s football. Get the duck over it, Si. As you so eloquently put.

Reactions: 7
Why should people like women's football? It's a personal preference. It doesn't mean you are a misogynist, it just means you don't like women's football.

Why is he is he using Meghan to try and upset people. If her being bullied is something you are passionate about stopping, why are you posting her photo in the hope people say nasty things about her? Why doesn't he pen an essay giving his indepth view as to why he adores her instead of trying to get people to focus hatred on her.

He hides comments, if you post a comment he doesn't like he will hide it, which means you can still see it but nobody else can which makes you think nobody is replying to it when the truth is nobody else can see it.

I'm a female who has been watching live men's football all my life, all over the world, it has absolutely dominated my life at times. I have never watched a women's game and most likely never will. In fact most of the lionesses stuff from people who had previously spent time ridiculing me for 'caring about people kicking a bag of air around' really bleeping annoyed me. Come at me and call me Barry if you want Simon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We all know his utter creepy obsession with boobies so he probably only watches women's football to perve at them and hope they take their tops off.

Apart from that time he dragged his daughter to a game for virtue cookies, I doubt he’s watched any women’s football except the big finals. It’s just another stick to fight the Keith and Barry demons that reside in his head.

Meathead Simon can’t handle the concept of nuance. If you’re a massive fan of the men’s England team or your club, then you absolutely have to automatically have the exact same passion and love for the women’s team who have been on the scene for 5 minutes. If you don’t, the only possible explanation that his peabrain can compute is that you’re a woman-hating misogynistic beast. And if you dare to suggest that it’s less appealing because it’s slower, error strewn and doesn’t evoke the same emotions because you haven’t religiously followed every single match for 40 years since you were a toddler, then hanging is too good for you, you Andrew Tate loving, Hitler worshipping WACIST!!! 😡

Some people like men’s football but don’t like women’s football. Get the duck over it, Si. As you so eloquently put.
This. AA Gent and Everton provide me with more than enough expense and misery to be going on with. With coaching a junior team as well, I don't have space in my life to follow another football team beyond checking the results. I wish I did.

Reactions: 4
I'm a female who has been watching live men's football all my life, all over the world, it has absolutely dominated my life at times. I have never watched a women's game and most likely never will. In fact most of the lionesses stuff from people who had previously spent time ridiculing me for 'caring about people kicking a bag of air around' really bleeping annoyed me. Come at me and call me Barry if you want Simon.
Exactly this! I am a big football fan, but as you know keeping up with one team and that league can be a lot never mind more. Yet the people I found smarmily going 'haha the women are better than the men don't you feel daft for not watching' to me in person when the Lionesses won the Euros where people who don't give a fig about the sport, and haven't since.

My niece plays professional women's football, at the highest level, I'm very proud of her. Beyond watching her play and supporting her personally, I'm not interested. According to Simon I should be burned at the stake for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh bloody hell, he's back to this one again for about the 100th outing even though he has it explained to him that it's not as simple as that.

Every. Single. Time.

441028898_1038280260993239_3737154078997350728_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh bloody hell, he's back to this one again for about the 100th outing even though he has it explained to him that it's not as simple as that.

Every. Single. Time.

View attachment 2910572
Ackshaully Si they can go to Skipton who do 100% mortgages for renters right now. But then if you’ve got half a mil you probably have a pretty nice deposit to put down.

Our current house is cheaper to rent than it is to buy right now due to mortgage fuckery. It’s not 2012.